Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know what kind of party this tea is that you keep babbling about. Do you doubt the news? Write to:
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Calif...
Tell them they are liars.
good idea!

if I were you, id be running from that brand as fast and far, as I could.

well go with calling you, "right wing bats"....

does that describe you better?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You wonít fool anyone with that, the economy is starting to come back, the stock market is high, jobs are increasing, the GOP disaster is finally starting to be rectified.
It is almost to the point I am ready to just go over the GOP designed fiscal cliff that Bush and company created, we might be better off at the far end of it.
Obama is no hero of mine, he has not deconstructed the disastrous GOP policies near fast enough, which is why it has taken this long already.
I would have preferred it if Hillary had beaten him in the primary.
Obama is better than Romney would have been, but that is setting the bar pretty darn low
The poverty rate is at it's highest level since 1964. On and on I can give many examples but you'll just dismiss them as "Bush's fault". Very convenient that.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You wonít fool anyone with that, the economy is starting to come back, the stock market is high, jobs are increasing, the GOP disaster is finally starting to be rectified.
It is almost to the point I am ready to just go over the GOP designed fiscal cliff that Bush and company created, we might be better off at the far end of it.
Obama is no hero of mine, he has not deconstructed the disastrous GOP policies near fast enough, which is why it has taken this long already.
I would have preferred it if Hillary had beaten him in the primary.
Obama is better than Romney would have been, but that is setting the bar pretty darn low
My dad was like you, a hillary supporter, while the rest of us had already endorsed Obama....

her being big, and taking the job at state, more or less set her up to waltz into the whitehouse in 16', if she chooses to.

personally, Id like to see the torch passed on to someone Obamas age or less...

but ill take the most pragmatic choice to whup the the rethugs...

who as we both know, are going to be driving their train, THAT much further down the rails to crazy...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
The poverty rate is at it's highest level since 1964. On and on I can give many examples but you'll just dismiss them as "Bush's fault". Very convenient that.
you are right....

why is that??

it cant be because taxes are too high??

theyve never been lower in OUR lives...

so????
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

FloodStage wrote:
So for all those Republican / Tea party headless idiots who don't understand global warming.
Mississippi River Shut Down, Could Cost $100 Billion a day.
that would equal 36.5 trillion a year, more than twice our GNP.

didnt you mean million???

cause that would = 36.5 billion a year, much more believable, dont you think??
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
My dad was like you, a hillary supporter, while the rest of us had already endorsed Obama....
her being big, and taking the job at state, more or less set her up to waltz into the whitehouse in 16', if she chooses to.
personally, Id like to see the torch passed on to someone Obamas age or less...
but ill take the most pragmatic choice to whup the the rethugs...
who as we both know, are going to be driving their train, THAT much further down the rails to crazy...
It was the one time I went to the polls conflicted. I voted for Hillary, but was not very disappointed that Obama took it. I liked them both, however.. what tipped the scales for me ( why I voted for Hillary ) turns out to be correct, Hillary would have gone after the GOP policies faster, harder. She wasnít trying to make a name for herself she already had that.

You are right, if Hillary wants the white house in 2016 it wonít be a run, it will be a waltz.

I donít care about age, as much as I do backbone, if there is one thing Democrats lack, it is a backbone. Hillary has that.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right....
why is that??
it cant be because taxes are too high??
theyve never been lower in OUR lives...
so????
So that we don't need to listen to your arguments and excuses on the economy over and over I can easily sum them up for everyone:

If the economy is doing well, it's Obama's fault.

If the economy is not doing well, it's Bush's fault.

See, Omamalogic. Easy, And fair. They both get equal blame!

And if Clinton's impeachment doesn't fail, it's Mike DiRucci's fault!

WOOHOO!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the one time I went to the polls conflicted. I voted for Hillary, but was not very disappointed that Obama took it. I liked them both, however.. what tipped the scales for me ( why I voted for Hillary ) turns out to be correct, Hillary would have gone after the GOP policies faster, harder. She wasnít trying to make a name for herself she already had that.
You are right, if Hillary wants the white house in 2016 it wonít be a run, it will be a waltz.
I donít care about age, as much as I do backbone, if there is one thing Democrats lack, it is a backbone. Hillary has that.
And don't forget. Hillary is a twofer. We get Willy too!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

If I dont see anyone who is clearly better, ill be on board with a hillary run.

it is time to elect the first women president...

historic, like when we elected the current commander and cheif..

the polls give hillary an approval rating as good as her husband left office with, in the two thirds range.

and polls show her whomping her rethuglican competition..
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

I seem to remember Obama initially having trouble with latinos, because hillary had most of them....

another indication of her impending waltz..

the latino vote??....ANd the women vote, like NEVER before.......= demolished GOP!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget. Hillary is a twofer. We get Willy too!
hell be secretary of getting underfoot.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
So that we don't need to listen to your arguments and excuses on the economy over and over I can easily sum them up for everyone:
If the economy is doing well, it's Obama's fault.
If the economy is not doing well, it's Bush's fault.
See, Omamalogic. Easy, And fair. They both get equal blame!
And if Clinton's impeachment doesn't fail, it's Mike DiRucci's fault!
WOOHOO!
im not calling you a liar mr dedooche.

Im simply stating facts..

the tenth amendment states clearly the powers that are to be left to states..

and taxes have never been lower...

simple facts...

if you cant deal with thes simple facts...

tough titty!!

ps: clinotns impeachment(by the congressional rethugs) ultimatley failed because he was not removed in the senate.....much to your right wing chagrin.

sorry fool.

you proabaly voted for perot.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
the polls give hillary an approval rating as good as her husband left office with, in the two thirds range.
I donít know if she will run, she says she wonít, but they all say that at this point.

I would rather not have Biden, and the republicans have not run their hard right winger yet, I donít think that party will calm down until they get defeated in a landslide and then take a serious look at their positions.

Mitt was a disaster on 2 fronts for them, he lost ( of course ) and he was not considered conservative no matter what right wing cause he would claim to champion. so I suspect they will actually run a right wing religious nut case, which means whichever democrat runs will win easily.

and Mike is not wrong, we get a twofer, Bill is a powerful player worldwide, commands more respect than any other living previous president.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

another thing that will make it a waltz??

is Hillary will inherit Obama's kickass campaign machine.

and the rethugs might nominate some far right nut case.....which will make thwe election a foregone conclusion.

if the rethugs nominate a moderate again, they will only lose by recognizable margins.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

I agree with you about bill.....it is a new paradigm, with a former president back on the scene.

the last strong suit regarding the extention of power through hillary, is Barack Obama.

he is as powerful, persuasive campaigner on the par of bill clinton....

mabey MORe so, when it comes to reaching out to the changing demographics, which favor our party....

in short, he will be urged to stay involved, and campaigning for democrats.

and I think he will!
FloodStage

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Your just spam to me anderson.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
another thing that will make it a waltz??
is Hillary will inherit Obama's kickass campaign machine.
and the rethugs might nominate some far right nut case.....which will make thwe election a foregone conclusion.
if the rethugs nominate a moderate again, they will only lose by recognizable margins.
donít discount the kickass Clinton campaign machine either. LOL

But you are right, Obama's ground game got him the election when with a decent opponent he would have lost.

As long as they run a moderate candidate, the tea baggers and religious base ( not actually the same people all the time ) are going to say that is why they lost.

They have to run the far far right to shut them down for good, and that means losing another election.

However if the more sensible win the civil war that is taking place in the GOP right now, that will greatly moderate the election, and then anything might happen.

However if Hillary runs, I will place money on her winning the entire ball game right now.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Can you think of anyone in the US more qualified?

With the job she has had for the last 4 years

No one

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
I'll vote for her unless I think another party's candidate is the better choice.

Very telling that you would vote for her in order to "whomp" her opposition whoever he or she is. And even if they are the better choice.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
I seem to remember Obama initially having trouble with latinos, because hillary had most of them....
another indication of her impending waltz..
the latino vote??....ANd the women vote, like NEVER before.......= demolished GOP!
I dunno if "waltz" is the right word. You know, with those piano legs and thunder thighs and all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••