|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
No. When you accepted the fact that his impeachment did not fail. After all, you are now finally admitting that he was impeached, how could it have failed?
Romney lost. Obama won fair and square, get over it! Stop acting like a little sore winner kid!
What a jerk!
WOOHOO!
they failed to REMOVE him.

thus they fell flat in their efforts.

after all this harping on one little technicality?

I would think youd be able to actually ARGUE your point...

you have one, it is silly and small, but you ARNT pushing your point as to how that helped the rethugs somehow....that is...impeaching him but NOT removing him.

from where the rethugs have landed themselves these days??

id say strategies, like that one, failed BADLY.

you need to provide more info...

or is that like asking a chimp to do calculus.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

California's Population is Moving Out, Census Report Shows
More people are moving out of the state than into the state, a new Census report shows.

Surprise, surprise, surprise!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody wanted him removed from office, look who was next, the warmist nut. Just like Obama, nobody wants him out, that means the babbling idiot will take over.
I had the same feelings when Bush was president.

except it wasnt a babbaling idiot, it was darth cheney.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I had the same feelings when Bush was president.
except it wasnt a babbaling idiot, it was darth cheney.
Cheney is not half as bad as the other two, he is very sensible, it's just the liberal media has him on the hit list.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

I am willing to drop this, have been for a long time now, it is boring, it is history, and there is no question about it anymore, just a lot of misconceptions of people about it.

Clinton was impeached by the house, no question, and the house has the sole power of impeachment.

Impeachments are tried in the senate as stated by our constitution, and there it failed, Clinton was acquitted, and nothing, not one single thing stated in the impeachment was carried out

It was 100% partisan on both sides, right down party lines, it was nothing but a waste of our time and money, and achieved absolutely nothing.

The funny part is, that president has a higher opinion rating than any potential candidate from either party with the possible exception of his wife.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Cheney is not half as bad as the other two, he is very sensible, it's just the liberal media has him on the hit list.
I saw a bumper sticker once, Cheney/Voldemort 2012

Ya gotta laugh, even my Republicans friends laughed.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

General Electric is one of those corporations that backed Obama, and they're busy outsourcing American jobs to China.

Microsoft has done the same thing. They both pay little to no taxes on billions of dollars in profits, because now, thanks to outsourcing, these earnings are earned off shore.

GE has over a thousand former IRS employees working for them, to keep their taxes down.

Dozens of companies do the same thing.

Why doesn't the GOP talk about closing these loopholes? Obviously, because both parties get support from corporations.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Big D wrote:
The funny part is, that president has a higher opinion rating than any potential candidate from either party with the possible exception of his wife.
It's not that funny.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
General Electric is one of those corporations that backed Obama, and they're busy outsourcing American jobs to China.
Microsoft has done the same thing. They both pay little to no taxes on billions of dollars in profits, because now, thanks to outsourcing, these earnings are earned off shore.
GE has over a thousand former IRS employees working for them, to keep their taxes down.
Dozens of companies do the same thing.
Why doesn't the GOP talk about closing these loopholes? Obviously, because both parties get support from corporations.
I didnít say it was only Republicans, but a lot of them are.

The problem is, too many of us are party before country, and the last thing we need is deregulation of businesses that do not look at the bottom line beyond the next quarterly statement.

Businesses and Wall street are terribly short sighted
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
California's Population is Moving Out, Census Report Shows
More people are moving out of the state than into the state, a new Census report shows.
Surprise, surprise, surprise!
according to wiki, california GAINED 438k residents between the 2010 census and 2011 population estimates.

which follows suit with EVERY other year of our state's existance.

fool. once again, your tea party narrative doesnt stand up to the light of day.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
according to wiki, california GAINED 438k residents between the 2010 census and 2011 population estimates.
which follows suit with EVERY other year of our state's existance.
fool. once again, your tea party narrative doesnt stand up to the light of day.
Rush Limbaugh and Faux news say it is the wrong kind of people moving in and the right kind of people moving out, lets see what Ricardo says

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said he wasnít liar, not once, your lying and reporting that I said he was not impeached is a flat lie.
You cannot possibly win the ďsuccessĒ argument, we all know that, so you have backed into lying about what I have said
Clinton was impeached, I have said so dozens of times now, and you continue to lie and report that I said otherwise.
It is an admission of defeat on your part that you have to lie to continue it, because you donít know how to stop.
Yeah yeah, bla bla bla.

Was Clinton impeached or did it fail? Simple question.

No need for all your angry blather. One word answer. Impeached? or Failed? Can't be both, dummy.
TeeRoll

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Is this another Tee Rolling topic?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush Limbaugh and Faux news say it is the wrong kind of people moving in and the right kind of people moving out, lets see what Ricardo says
he is exactly right(sarc)

people are loading up the family, making that 5000 dollar move, with money they dont have!!
all so they can find jobs that dont exist...or live off the social structure indefinatly!!

these FAr FAR reich reputzlitards amaze me!!
what a poisoned philosophy!!

reality would amaze them.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Big D wrote:
I am willing to drop this, have been for a long time now, it is boring, it is history, and there is no question about it anymore, just a lot of misconceptions of people about it.
Clinton was impeached by the house, no question, and the house has the sole power of impeachment.
Impeachments are tried in the senate as stated by our constitution, and there it failed, Clinton was acquitted, and nothing, not one single thing stated in the impeachment was carried out
It was 100% partisan on both sides, right down party lines, it was nothing but a waste of our time and money, and achieved absolutely nothing.
Clinton was impeached. It did not fail. You are wrong.

Of course he was acquitted and not removed from office, even jackasses know that, but it doesn't mean he wasn't impeached! He had to be impeached for it to go to the Senate. Duh.

You're so silly. You got NPD boy! It's a bitch eh?

You keep acting like I impeached him personally! Funny!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

We are hiring young college grads by the dozens here.

But I am a California guy, my kids tried to get me to move to Washington state... couldnít do it.

besides gives me an excuse to get away occasionally to go see them.

I love this state, problems and all.

Can you believe we elected Gov Moonbeam again? He did such a good job as Attorney general, really changed his image. Even in politics, there are second chances.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was impeached. It did not fail. You are wrong.
Of course he was acquitted and not removed from office, even jackasses know that, but it doesn't mean he wasn't impeached! He had to be impeached for it to go to the Senate. Duh.
You're so silly. You got NPD boy! It's a bitch eh?
You keep acting like I impeached him personally! Funny!
I have always maintained that he was indeed impeached

you and I just have very different conceptions of the word successful is the only point difference.

To you Mitt Romney successfully ran for president

same thing, didnít get a single result he was looking for, but he successfully ran

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
he is exactly right(sarc)
people are loading up the family, making that 5000 dollar move, with money they dont have!!
all so they can find jobs that dont exist...or live off the social structure indefinatly!!
these FAr FAR reich reputzlitards amaze me!!
what a poisoned philosophy!!
reality would amaze them.
You dopiness amazes us!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always maintained that he was indeed impeached
you and I just have very different conceptions of the word successful is the only point difference.
To you Mitt Romney successfully ran for president
same thing, didnít get a single result he was looking for, but he successfully ran
Being that's probably the closest thing to an apology you have ever made, I just might accept it. Or not. We'll see. Depends. Like the Constitution "depends" to your colleague Mr. Anderson!

Fun stuff!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You dopiness amazes us!
it looks like I "successfully" tapped you out again...

you need more ammo mikey!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 53 min standing ground 4,979
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 56 min marching banded 15,931
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 58 min staples closing 200,599
blake barry 16 hr lisa 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Aug 18 Mudflys to 7,901
Review: Monty's Concrete A Professional Concret... Aug 18 Anon 1
Man Arrested in 1999 Disappearance of Modesto W... (Nov '07) Aug 18 KeS 43

Search the Oakdale Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••