“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4494 Dec 7, 2012
Sedgewick P Hunsacker wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak the truth Mr Fire my cristian brother. Like you say before the only good Mooslim is a dead Mooslim. Who in the name of Nancy Pillosi do those peoples over there in Egypt think they are not voting for the honchos we want them to. A cristian dictator is sure as heck better than no mooslim dictator any day why dont those peooples vote the right way we want them to. Same with all those other cuntries over there in the desert. They aint reddy for no democrisy until we tell them they are. First I heard about zombies in roseville but i got the old shotgun loaded and ready for action my friend. Who is that candidate from Manchurian you are talking about Mr Fire. Is he a Mooslim too? I aint heard anything on Fox about that but it makes sense to me whatever it is. I am with you Mr Fire we should nuke the hole mid east and be done with it. Them peoples pisses me off and thats all she rote. God bless you Mr Fire keep figghting the libtards and see you in church Sunday my frend.
Excellent post! Thank you for sharing.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#4495 Dec 7, 2012
Sedgewick P Hunsacker wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak the truth Mr Fire my cristian brother. Like you say before the only good Mooslim is a dead Mooslim. Who in the name of Nancy Pillosi do those peoples over there in Egypt think they are not voting for the honchos we want them to. A cristian dictator is sure as heck better than no mooslim dictator any day why dont those peooples vote the right way we want them to. Same with all those other cuntries over there in the desert. They aint reddy for no democrisy until we tell them they are. First I heard about zombies in roseville but i got the old shotgun loaded and ready for action my friend. Who is that candidate from Manchurian you are talking about Mr Fire. Is he a Mooslim too? I aint heard anything on Fox about that but it makes sense to me whatever it is. I am with you Mr Fire we should nuke the hole mid east and be done with it. Them peoples pisses me off and thats all she rote. God bless you Mr Fire keep figghting the libtards and see you in church Sunday my frend.
Hey, your mocha is ready, Rush just flushed.

Elk Grove, CA

#4496 Dec 7, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
But don't be fooled by the Roseville nut, he is a foul mouth obama kisser that hates anyone that dares points out any wrong with the great leader. He hates white people and anyone that makes more money then him, which is just about everyone. He goes by godfrey and basically any name with the Roseville tag on other threads..

Elk Grove, CA

#4497 Dec 7, 2012
You can see the real fool on the "Despite what they say...."

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4498 Dec 8, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
im still waiting for your "wrath"
"wrath of D-teatitans!!"
deetee, I like it.....
live it love it taste it feel it.....
that barackatude that abounds so heavily since THE romney campaign went down in flames.
and a beautiful flaming wreck it was....
he will be remembered as the last rethug who actually HAD a chance at making it close, and blew it....
you guys on the far right are doubling down on stooopid.
we on the left side are relishing every moment.
just like in the primaries....
in fact january 16', is JUST TOO far off!!
Ps: ann romney to the Obama's on good morning america last spring!!
"its our turn"
......I guess that didint work out too well.
that sense of entitlement from her and her husband, sickened billions of people around the world.
Whomever told you and BigD grammar wasn't important-- LIED!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4499 Dec 8, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
No evidence no crime. Of course I have not lied. You have.
Saying that you said Clinton's impeachment failed is not lying. You did say it.
Would you like a post number of one of the many posts where you said it? Let me know.
Meanwhile perhaps you'd refer me to a post where I lied.
I won't wait. Since there are none, liar.
Put up or shut up. Since you cannot put up. You know the drill!
Fun Stuff! What a loser!
Liar, already presented, quoted your lie again, I am not doing it over and over for you ADHD issues.

already put up, and no I wont shut up Liar, you have no power, only in your own mind

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4500 Dec 8, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, already presented, quoted your lie again, I am not doing it over and over for you ADHD issues.
already put up, and no I wont shut up Liar, you have no power, only in your own mind
Oh boy! You're up for some more today. Unbelievable. You take a licking and keep on ticking!

Bill Clinton, our 42nd president, was impeached on Jan 19 1998. The impeachment of course did not "fail".

Big D and Mr. Anderson insist that his impeachment failed! Which would mean he wasn't impeached. Of course everyone but them knows that he was. They are stupid! But this is good because it makes for LOTS OF FUN!

WOO HOO!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4501 Dec 8, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny! You mad bro? You're wrong and and a greasy little slanderer we know that, but are you mad too? Yes you are!

WOO HOO! Big fun!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4502 Dec 8, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Whomever told you and BigD grammar wasn't important-- LIED!
Probably the same person that told them Clinton's impeachment failed!

Fun!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4503 Dec 8, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
wow you lOOK super stoopid this morning dont you....

fooled by roseville....

but then again, you are kinda slow...

gotta check the location closer mikey boy, or else the libs will make LOTs of fun of you!!

like were doing now!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4504 Dec 8, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy! You're up for some more today. Unbelievable. You take a licking and keep on ticking!
Bill Clinton, our 42nd president, was impeached on Jan 19 1998. The impeachment of course did not "fail".
Big D and Mr. Anderson insist that his impeachment failed! Which would mean he wasn't impeached. Of course everyone but them knows that he was. They are stupid! But this is good because it makes for LOTS OF FUN!
WOO HOO!
It failed so bad that BIll clinton helped Barack Obama JR to another term??

where Was W?? during the romney campaign??? huh??

I guess his baggage on Iraq and the economy was too heavy for mitt to lift onto his campaign plane!

good fun mikey, good fun!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4505 Dec 8, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
wow you lOOK super stoopid this morning dont you....
fooled by roseville....
but then again, you are kinda slow...
gotta check the location closer mikey boy, or else the libs will make LOTs of fun of you!!
like were doing now!
Seems sarcasm is another thing you do not understand well. Good! Makes more fun for me.

So tell us how Clinton's impeachment failed. Big D is at a loss. He desperately needs your asinine input!

P.S. I think he's sorry you're "supporting" him but too late now!

FUN!
Wahoo

Covina, CA

#4506 Dec 8, 2012
The PackOderms are polluting the posts again, but we will all hope they go away.

Elk Grove, CA

#4507 Dec 8, 2012
Looks like Andy is up, where's dopey?

Elk Grove, CA

#4508 Dec 8, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess his baggage on Iraq and the economy was too heavy for mitt to lift onto his campaign plane!
Why would the great Obama need any help? I guess Bush has a life outside of the public eye. Smart him.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4509 Dec 8, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems sarcasm is another thing you do not understand well. Good! Makes more fun for me.
So tell us how Clinton's impeachment failed. Big D is at a loss. He desperately needs your asinine input!
P.S. I think he's sorry you're "supporting" him but too late now!
FUN!
ya right, the old "i was being sarcastic"
line....... you are selling?? but nobody is buying!

except reichardo and AK sky pilot!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4510 Dec 8, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Clinton's impeachment did not fail. You're of course wrong again. You should never listen to your dopey buddy Big D! He'll embarrass you every time. He thinks that the Senate can "fail" an impeachment. He also thinks impeachment means removal from office. And you do too. It does not.

Article I, Sections 2 and 3 of the Constitution state that "The House of Representatives shall have the sole Power of Impeachment..." Get it dope? Sole power? The Senate cannot "fail" an impeachment.

Bill Clinton was impeached on Dec 19, 1998. The impeachment did not "later fail in the Senate" or anywhere else. He was forevermore impeached, still is, despite what you two dopes think.

Enjoy!

WOOHOO!

Elk Grove, CA

#4511 Dec 8, 2012
For Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood-dominated government, more battle tanks and jet fighters are on their way from the United States.

Cairo’s military link to Washington has remained intact, meaning the U.S. will continue to modernize the biggest military in Africa — even as President Mohammed Morsi has decreed near-absolute power for himself and his supporters and opponents battle outside his palace.

Obama does not want Americans to have personal firearms - but the MB having M1 tanks and F16s is ok...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4512 Dec 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Why would the great Obama need any help? I guess Bush has a life outside of the public eye. Smart him.
you gotta admit..... clinton

he is a powerful force in amercian politics...

whether you like it or not??

bill's party(and mine) just got re-elected.

so he obviously wasnt any sort of liability.

I think HIllary c. has a clear path to the nomination if she wants it...

I personally would like to see america move on in terms of age...

the baby boomers had their 16 years at the helm...

but WHO can you fools possibly put up, in 16 tp challenge the demmy?

Id understand if you were too demoralized to talk about it!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4513 Dec 8, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
ya right, the old "i was being sarcastic"
line....... you are selling?? but nobody is buying!
except reichardo and AK sky pilot!
As if I give a sh!t.

Come on stupid, it's early in the morning and you're already resorting to ad hominen? This isn't going to be any fun.

Thinks Clinton wasn't impeached! What a dumbass!

WOOHOO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Available for dating Bachelorette (Dec '13) Dec 20 KeS 2
New OAKDALE Fema Concentration camps being buil... (Nov '08) Dec 18 classified1234 12
Review: A & A Temporary Fencing (Jun '14) Dec 18 Matt Dalek 2
Obamaa s Action on Immigration Praised in Modesto Dec 3 stell88 1
1980's Restaurant; Rax or Arbies? (Jul '06) Nov '14 xsturgeonx 3
Turlock candidate has long history in Stanislau... (Oct '06) Nov '14 Joe 6
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Nov '14 Riverbank resident 13
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale