Comments
4,121 - 4,140 of 6,126 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2013

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4287 Dec 6, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand all of it, I do realize that you donít.
Neither party will allow what I would do, no loopholes, a single tax rate for everyone with the first $20,000 not taxed at all, the rate tied to the previous yearís budget, you spend this much, we tax that much, adding 2% a year till the debt is paid down.
You want a program, you get taxed for it, you want a tax break, then spend less
Take away the democrat crutch of trying to control behavior though taxation and the republican crutch of bribing for votes by offering money in the form of tax breaks.
I know why he paid what he did, but neither party is actually interested in something fair, and financially responsible
I won't argue with that. We need a new tax code. Agreed.

But I stress that we don't need to raise taxes on anyone, it's bad for the recovery.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4288 Dec 6, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want less money from the rich. That's the democrat plan. Raise their taxes which will hurt the recovery. We could get MORE money by closing loopholes and other reforms without raising anyone's taxes and hurting the economy. Raising taxes is arrogant and stupid. The tyranny of the majority. 99% vote to raise taxes on 1%. Nice!
Rolls eyes. smirks.
the democratic plan is for taxes to go from 33% to 39 %

on those making 250000 or more??

going back to clinton era taxation rates...

if you actually followed the debate??

instead of just making it up??

or parroting right wing talking points from faux news???

you would know that the loophole, deductions, subsidies and capital gains are the area that is open to negociation......as well as the rate increase it self..

but what the wealthy pay is going back up...to what they used to pay....

that is what Obama campaigned on, and that is what HAS been happening since he was re-elected...

the rethugs have been kicking a screamimg all the way..

and you sound like one of them.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4289 Dec 6, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
But I stress that we don't need to raise taxes on anyone, it's bad for the recovery.
I mean no deductions for anything at all

It will never happen, neither party will give up their crutch

The fiscal cliff was designed by republicans, it isnít raising taxes, it is removing the disastrous temporary tax breaks of the previous administration, sometimes I wonder if just going over the cliff might be the best thing.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4290 Dec 6, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
youre a craven toady to the rich a&&holes of this world..

a wannabee....
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4291 Dec 6, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason Romney paid only a few million in taxes is loopholes, not that he's not paying a percentage suitable to you. He would have paid much more if they were closed. Raising taxes hurts an already weak economy. There is no need for it. It is stupid and arrogant. Talk about the tyranny of the majority. 99% voting to raise taxes on 1%. This is what you just won't understand.
the reason I know your a tea bagger?

Is you dont dicern between classes....

raising taxes on the MIDDLE class will surly hurt the ecomony....

but raising them on the wealthy wont hurt the economy...

that is all that is happening....

there IS no middle class tax hike.....fool.

Obama wants to EXTEND the Bush tax cuts for JUST the middle class...

your first 250000 dollars you make...

quit being such a baby thark...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4292 Dec 6, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the duty of ALL citizens to pay taxes. It is dumb not to use every legal loophole and to pay more than legally owed. Close those loopholes. No need to raise taxes on anyone, not even the evil rich. Win/Win. Good for the economy.
Obama never had a real job. He doesn't understand economics beyond taking our money by fiat and spending it then waiting for the applause.
you sound JUST like a rethug....

that is all THEY keep saying on tv as well...

just the loopholes gentlemen....we are gentlemen here right??

sorry rich guy....your rates are going up!!

whAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

BIG GIANT...

.....WWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA. ....

I guess it was all that blathering from you folks on the far right about the debt that got you in this mess, where youll have to kick back 3 % extra of what you make, off the sweat of the middle class...

you thought you fools would have some power and be able to pull off balancing the budget on the backs of the middle class???

like in wisconsin???

boy did that backfire!!

mikey the teacrat!!

FUN!

;)
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4293 Dec 6, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept your retraction of your previous statement.
just be happy to be in the car fool...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4294 Dec 6, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The fiscal cliff was designed by republicans, it isnít raising taxes, it is removing the disastrous temporary tax breaks of the previous administration, sometimes I wonder if just going over the cliff might be the best thing.
I hear that alot.....howard dean is now advocating it...

but i say make the wealthy pay for most of the debt.....and keep the middle class at bush rates...it is the BEST medicine for the wealthy....as most of the money flows back to them anyhow.

they were ones who insisted GWB be presidnet and pass those disaterous tax cuts....
i knew they would be a train wreck back then......especially when i saw the different size pies every body would be getting from the tax cut.

the wealthy's pies WERE WICKED huge compared to everybody elses??

and I was right....just look at the disaster those tax breaks for the wealthy created.

then we have rethuglicrats like ole' mikey running around defending the wealthy......pushing that SAME OLD LINE.....dont tax the bloated "JOB creators"!!!

if that was a taxation experiment??

it is OVER...and it failed badly.

ps: the JOB creators are the middle class....

their demand is the only way inventories can expand....

otherwise those SO CALLED JOB creators that mikey and ricky idolize?? have NO incentive to hire more people...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4295 Dec 6, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
let me guess ??

you want a flat tax..

it figures you teabagger!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4296 Dec 6, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
the democratic plan is for taxes to go from 33% to 39 %
on those making 250000 or more??
going back to clinton era taxation rates...
if you actually followed the debate??
instead of just making it up??
or parroting right wing talking points from faux news???
you would know that the loophole, deductions, subsidies and capital gains are the area that is open to negociation......as well as the rate increase it self..
but what the wealthy pay is going back up...to what they used to pay....
that is what Obama campaigned on, and that is what HAS been happening since he was re-elected...
the rethugs have been kicking a screamimg all the way..
and you sound like one of them.
Another barely literate post from dopey Andy. Parroting democrat talking points poorly. Makes me embarrassed to be a democrat.

Learn to write. Lose the silly dots...what's that about dummy? And lose the childish nonsensical words. "What's a "rethug", idiot?

Spell check at the very least. You don't need brains for that, you should be able to handle it.

What a dope!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4297 Dec 6, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
And some people, like you are stupid.
Vaping works BETTER than smoking. You don't know that because of that same pesky problem that causes all your difficulties. You're stupid!
FUN!
P.S. Ask Willy Nelson which is better vaping or smoking. Willie's been using cannabis longer than even me. Certainly longer than your young lightweight punk ass!
More Fun!
like i said before(but you are not taking the time to read)

it works for some people..... but everybody take their medicine their way....

it isnt like the tax debate...where we need to come to a resolution....
we can agree to disagree!!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4298 Dec 6, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the duty of ALL citizens to pay taxes. It is dumb not to use every legal loophole and to pay more than legally owed. Close those loopholes. No need to raise taxes on anyone, not even the evil rich. Win/Win. Good for the economy.
Obama never had a real job. He doesn't understand economics beyond taking our money by fiat and spending it then waiting for the applause.
Um I hate to be the one to break it to you mikey...

if you close deductions and loopholes alone??

you are BY definition raising taxes...

remember the govenators hummer remark??

and those alone will not make a fiscal impact on the debt or the recovery.....

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4299 Dec 6, 2012
The effective tax rate in California and NY will be 52% when the dems get their way. That's why I didn't vote my party lately.

I live in CA half time and NY half time. Whoopee!
More than half my income to support the freeloaders. Nice! For them. Bet they vote democrat next election too!

52% of my hard earned money for the freeloaders, 48% for me! That's fair. smirk.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4300 Dec 6, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
we can agree to disagree!!
No we can't. You're too stupid. And illiterate.

FUN!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4301 Dec 6, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Another barely literate post from dopey Andy. Parroting democrat talking points poorly. Makes me embarrassed to be a democrat.
Learn to write. Lose the silly dots...what's that about dummy? And lose the childish nonsensical words. "What's a "rethug", idiot?
Spell check at the very least. You don't need brains for that, you should be able to handle it.
What a dope!
as soon as you have no anser for my remarks??

which call you OUT ??

you attack my grammar...so boring....

you arnt excatly an english major yourself mikey boy....

you just cany handle the results of the electionn..

and your taking it out on me..:(

just stick to the debate...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4302 Dec 6, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Um I hate to be the one to break it to you mikey...
if you close deductions and loopholes alone??
you are BY definition raising taxes...
remember the govenators hummer remark??
and those alone will not make a fiscal impact on the debt or the recovery.....
You're wrong. You don't know what you are talking about. You just parrot left wing talking points. And you even do that poorly.

Fun Stuff!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4303 Dec 6, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
my "anyone" I know you mean the wealthy.

and by recovery I know you REALLY mean, corporate profits..
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4304 Dec 6, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
The effective tax rate in California and NY will be 52% when the dems get their way. That's why I didn't vote my party lately.
I live in CA half time and NY half time. Whoopee!
More than half my income to support the freeloaders. Nice! For them. Bet they vote democrat next election too!
52% of my hard earned money for the freeloaders, 48% for me! That's fair. smirk.
wait a minute!!

you tea baggers (teacrat in your case)

allways say that 47% of the population PAY no taxes??

as soon as I see the word freeloader??

I know Im dealing with a tea crat....and the curtain on his teabag has been removed....

we know a little about how the tax hike would effect you know?? dont we??

your taxes would go UP!!

good!! im sure you were one of bush's cheer leaders on the way into iraq....

good work there, now YOU can pay for it.!!

freeloader!

you were NEVER a democrat....you just voted for one, once or twice, and decided it would be fun to skip nack and forth, depending on who you are talking to....

your veil has been removed fool!!

lovin it!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4305 Dec 6, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't disagree with that. It would solve many problems, including the debate over same sex marriage. No incentive for marriage. No mortgage deductions, which artificially effect the housing market. I have my houses paid in full. So I get no tax break for being in debt. Dumb and unfair.

We agree somewhat on taxes. Too bad you're such a jackass, we might have been friends. As it is you're stuck with Andy-dope!

Have FUN!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4306 Dec 6, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. You don't know what you are talking about. You just parrot left wing talking points. And you even do that poorly.
Fun Stuff!
Im RIGHT!!......YOUR WRONG!!
and the majority of VOTER agree with ME and NOT YOU!!

get over it mikey boy.... you lost!

the bush ride is over....

hope you squirled away some squirll!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr dannytome 15,962
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr dannytome 200,587
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Fri Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
Judge John D. Freeland is wrong! (Dec '13) Thu Kes 8
Family Wed Baby Girl 1
I am a multi millionaire (Aug '13) Aug 27 KeS 11
•••
•••
Oakdale Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••