“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4266 Dec 5, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like I got under someones skin....
sorry mikey boy!!
FUN!!
Don't be mad bro! You're just stupid, you can't help it. It's OK.

But the jackass part sucks son. You're not good at it.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4267 Dec 5, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
im not angry....but some demmys are...
youd be angry too if the party who you just cleaned the floor with were acting like they won the election...
why do i say this?/
they are insisting on a tax cut for the wealthy.....
when the wealthy clearly do not need one...
every body is treated equally!! UP to 250000.
beuthch.....
Seems I got under your skin jackass. Good.

P.S. You're angry. And stupid.

Says "You'd be angry too if you won" No I wouldn't. I'd get to work fixing the mess Obama made. And stop harassing people using a legally recommended medicine.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4268 Dec 5, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
he reponded to me pal....
now your just plain outa bounds!!
great FUN!!
And you're just plain stupid!

And a real dope.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4269 Dec 5, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
because you ignore history??
ill chalk you back in the tea column...
was that too long??
tea baggers have a short span of attention......vapers too apparently..
simpson and bowles are obviously too much like commies for you..
So I'm a tea party commie now?

Go to bed.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4270 Dec 5, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow sonny! Sparked up my first joint in 1962. A NY toothpick. Liked it. Were you born yet then jackass?
I was smoking the good Buddha in Vietnam probably before you were born tough guy.
Lightweight. I'm lucid. You're not. You obviously can't handle it. Your posts are a mess and your thought train bizarre. And you're naturally stupid anyway.
You give dope a bad name. I'm embarrassed to use the same substance you abuse.
your posts arnt exactly masterpeices... big budda boy!

and you are still a delusional F**k if you think were all commies..

Ill bet you were SURE Romney would win too..

I hope you dont think Acorn helped Obama win....

since they dont exist!!

LOL!

mikey boy, your my favorite remora so far!!

love it!!

FUN!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4271 Dec 5, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
im not angry....but some demmys are...
youd be angry too if the party who you just cleaned the floor with were acting like they won the election...
why do i say this?/
they are insisting on a tax cut for the wealthy.....
when the wealthy clearly do not need one...
every body is treated equally!! UP to 250000.
beuthch.....
You could get even more money than the tax increase on the rich will produce and from the same rich people by closing loopholes and other reforms of the tax code and it won't hurt the recovery like raising taxes will. That's the republican plan. But Obama will not. He wants increased taxes which will hurt the economy.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4272 Dec 5, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems I got under your skin jackass. Good.
P.S. You're angry. And stupid.
Says "You'd be angry too if you won" No I wouldn't. I'd get to work fixing the mess Obama made. And stop harassing people using a legally recommended medicine.
your the one who keeps harrassing ME for smoking, which is perfectly sanctioned at the SAME level as your method....

nana....

hash too!!

nana!!

I appreciate that YOU vape...it is just too weak for me....and YOU cant get over this>?

why??

just deal with the different strokes for different folks thing...

some people make tea, some people eat it, some smoke it..

some vape it...

some just rub it on....and it is COMPleatly non psychotropic...

dont get all holier than thou about your vaporizer...

it is nothing special...

fool!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4273 Dec 5, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You could get even more money than the tax increase on the rich will produce and from the same rich people by closing loopholes and other reforms of the tax code and it won't hurt the recovery like raising taxes will. That's the republican plan. But Obama will not. He wants increased taxes which will hurt the economy.
theere will be some of that too in the compromise....

oh I hope that isnt a dirty word...

Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4274 Dec 5, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
So I'm a tea party commie now?
Go to bed.
if you are going to respond to my posts, please read them...

I said simpson and bowles were too much of commies, FOR you..

or not??
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4275 Dec 5, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
" We donít mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back.Ē- Obama
well would you take back seat to the losers?? if you guys won??

I think not...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4276 Dec 5, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
well would you take back seat to the losers?? if you guys won??
I think not...
I accept your retraction of your previous statement.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4277 Dec 6, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
If all the middle class and poorer people would just each send $1000 to all the rich people that would help the economy too.( rolls eyes )

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4278 Dec 6, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
If all the middle class and poorer people would just each send $1000 to all the rich people that would help the economy too.( rolls eyes )
So you want less money from the rich. That's the democrat plan. Raise their taxes which will hurt the recovery. We could get MORE money by closing loopholes and other reforms without raising anyone's taxes and hurting the economy. Raising taxes is arrogant and stupid. The tyranny of the majority. 99% vote to raise taxes on 1%. Nice!

Rolls eyes. smirks.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4279 Dec 6, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
your the one who keeps harrassing ME for smoking, which is perfectly sanctioned at the SAME level as your method....
nana....
hash too!!
nana!!
I appreciate that YOU vape...it is just too weak for me....and YOU cant get over this>?
why??
just deal with the different strokes for different folks thing...
some people make tea, some people eat it, some smoke it..
some vape it...
some just rub it on....and it is COMPleatly non psychotropic...
dont get all holier than thou about your vaporizer...
it is nothing special...
fool!
And some people, like you are stupid.

Vaping works BETTER than smoking. You don't know that because of that same pesky problem that causes all your difficulties. You're stupid!

FUN!

P.S. Ask Willy Nelson which is better vaping or smoking. Willie's been using cannabis longer than even me. Certainly longer than your young lightweight punk ass!

More Fun!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4280 Dec 6, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are going to respond to my posts, please read them...
I said simpson and bowles were too much of commies, FOR you..
or not??
Your posts are illegible, incoherent and stupid. If you want people to read them, learn to write and don't get so stoned. I have no advice for your stupidity though, you were born that way and your stuck with it.

FUN!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4282 Dec 6, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want less money from the rich. That's the democrat plan. Raise their taxes which will hurt the recovery. We could get MORE money by closing loopholes and other reforms without raising anyone's taxes and hurting the economy. Raising taxes is arrogant and stupid. The tyranny of the majority. 99% vote to raise taxes on 1%. Nice!
Rolls eyes. smirks.
NO dummy, I want everyone to pay the same, the same percentage of their income that others pay.

pretty simple

do to that however is not an easy task with our current tax code, there are so many deductions and loopholes, that even with a higher rate, they end up paying a far less percentage than we do.

We need to fix that

Mitt just as an example paid far less of a percentage in taxes than I did, or most people did for that matter. That isnít right

But singing the we "need the wealthy to be more wealthy on the backs of everyone else" isnít going to get you any elections, as the Repugs just found out.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4283 Dec 6, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
NO dummy, I want everyone to pay the same, the same percentage of their income that others pay.
pretty simple
do to that however is not an easy task with our current tax code, there are so many deductions and loopholes, that even with a higher rate, they end up paying a far less percentage than we do.
We need to fix that
Mitt just as an example paid far less of a percentage in taxes than I did, or most people did for that matter. That isnít right
But singing the we "need the wealthy to be more wealthy on the backs of everyone else" isnít going to get you any elections, as the Repugs just found out.
It is the duty of ALL citizens to pay taxes. It is dumb not to use every legal loophole and to pay more than legally owed. Close those loopholes. No need to raise taxes on anyone, not even the evil rich. Win/Win. Good for the economy.

Obama never had a real job. He doesn't understand economics beyond taking our money by fiat and spending it then waiting for the applause.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4284 Dec 6, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
pretty simple
We need to fix that
The reason Romney paid only a few million in taxes is loopholes, not that he's not paying a percentage suitable to you. He would have paid much more if they were closed. Raising taxes hurts an already weak economy. There is no need for it. It is stupid and arrogant. Talk about the tyranny of the majority. 99% voting to raise taxes on 1%. This is what you just won't understand.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4285 Dec 6, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason Romney paid only a few million in taxes is loopholes, not that he's not paying a percentage suitable to you. He would have paid much more if they were closed. Raising taxes hurts an already weak economy. There is no need for it. It is stupid and arrogant. Talk about the tyranny of the majority. 99% voting to raise taxes on 1%. This is what you just won't understand.
I understand all of it, I do realize that you donít.

Neither party will allow what I would do, no loopholes, a single tax rate for everyone with the first $20,000 not taxed at all, the rate tied to the previous yearís budget, you spend this much, we tax that much, adding 2% a year till the debt is paid down.

You want a program, you get taxed for it, you want a tax break, then spend less

Take away the democrat crutch of trying to control behavior though taxation and the republican crutch of bribing for votes by offering money in the form of tax breaks.

I know why he paid what he did, but neither party is actually interested in something fair, and financially responsible
OverHead

Covina, CA

#4286 Dec 6, 2012
Citigroup Inc. a big time or once was a heavy hitter on wallstreet will eliminate 11,000 jobs worldwide

This ill result in a 4 percent reduction of its staff, this could save $1.1 billion a year in over head expenses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 11 hr free for all 5,081
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 23 hr surfs up 7,955
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri broombroom 200,976
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Fri scoop 2,273
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
OAKDALE (NWO) FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP being bui... (Nov '08) Sep 16 ūüôąūüôą 99
michael walker? Sep 15 meh 1
•••
Oakdale Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search