Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

rethugs are embroiled in a civil war, with boener firing 4 commitee heads for not playing ball(at all) on the tax debate...

jim demint: "boeners tax hikes will destroy america"
Patriotic Democrat

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Spell Bound wrote:
Make it sound stupid so yo can pretend to be a Republican.
Yep those stupid Republicans can only start trouble but not finish it. Like their dirty coal fired power plants, and those bottom liners don't want to install scrubbrs.
Did you catch the LA Council today. It seems that trading the most expensive Publ Saf Union compensation in America for Dem Party City Hall campaign support has created a real nightmare.

Now LA Fire response times are 40% lower than the national average because the City Council forced us to pay such extravagant compensation that we have to hire less Fireman than the minimum needed to meet American standards.

The future is bleak as we have no choice but to accept less and less after electing union funding operatives who pretend to be Dems in Calif. at election time. How could we have been so STUPID?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit it right on the head right there, In the Rush/Faux bubble, it isnít what people say, but if they are politically on your side or not, if not then you have to refute everything they say
even if you forget history
even if you ignore fact
This mindset is what is wrong with our country today
my neighbors father is a far right, high octane wackitard..

he collects a SS check, but is against Social security as a system for everyone....

I cannot understand him either, so dont ask....

he is certifiable.

we wouldnt even live up here, if not for the progressive age...
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
rethugs are embroiled in a civil war, with boener firing 4 commitee heads for not playing ball(at all) on the tax debate...
jim demint: "boeners tax hikes will destroy america"
Well folks have been saying if Mitt lost it would be civil war in the GOP, it has indeed started, people going back on 20 year old pledges, Tea party exec shake up, going to boil for a while now.

But it is a win-win situation

if the far right and tea baggers win, they will continue to lose elections, if the more level headed win, we might actually get some cooperation, and maybe even some choices in the election booth. Some have obviously read the writing on the wall, if we go over the fiscal cliff ( some are calling it a hillock ) the GOP will be squarely blamed for it if they donít cooperate.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
ahhhhhhaaaahh
loser...deal with the loss...
romney was your man..
i can prove it.
Romney lost jackass. Try and get over it. Romney lost and you're still a dope, no cause for celebration.

You won but you're still angry. Priceless! And so democrat!

Too Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
all I know is the bush administration suceeded...
you guys will never get the whitehouse back....
We feel the bipartisanship and the spirit of compromise from the sore winners.

Let's 99% of us vote to increase taxes on the other 1%! Then we won't have any tax increase ourselves!

The tyranny of the majority is alive and thriving in the democrat party. Whoopee!

So why are you still angry, jackass?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
so just like Iran fell to the islamist while carter was president??
same deal with egypt and Obama??
you have a very cookie cutter approach to complex foriegn issues...
in reality..... similarly...
both revolutions had been formenting for years...
In Iran, it was oppression and brutality of the Shah and his brutal secret police, the savak.
who was a western puppet....
It wasn't a matter of just who was President. In November 1978, President Carter named the Bilderberg group's George Ball, another member of the Trilateral Commission, to head a special White House Iran task force under the National Security Council's Brzezinski. Ball recommended that Washington drop support for the Shah of Iran and support the fundamentalistic Islamic opposition of Ayatollah Khomeini.

And now Obama has repeated history with support of the Muslim Brotherhood.

But I realize that your superior knowledge of History is far far above mine or anyone on the internet, so I'm sure you will go back years and years, maybe to the great Persian Empire and explain why it really took place. lol..

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
all I know is the bush administration suceeded...
you guys will never get the whitehouse back....
Yeah, that's about all you know, we believe it! Because you're a dope.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is like talking to a conspiracy enthusiast
Have you ever talked to a 911 conspiracy enthusiast ( I donít know what else to call them )
They are convinced that G W Bush masterminded the 911 attacks, including the explosive demolition of the world trade center. They ignore all fact that point to anything different than that, and cling to any idea ( even if proved false ) that might remotely support it.
All you can do after a while is laugh
Bush wasn't bright enough to mastermind anything. He couldn't even get the story straight three months after the fact.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are thinking from the British/French perspective, for the Czechs it started before that date :)
For China it started even before then.
It isnít like a light switchÖ here is a date when everything happened
Sure if Germany had not invaded Poland then the British and French would probably ( emphasis on probably ) not have declared war. Also true that if the Treaty of Versailles at the close of WW1 that Germany would never have even thought of invading Poland and WW2 would not have happened the same.( I wont say it would not happen at all as you seem to want to play alternative history here, we donít know )
Nothing is a light switch, there are events that preceded the invasion of Poland that some folks even expected to start declarations of war.
Once again, I'm not talking about the cause fool, get over it, you lost. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II

What year did it start? Did you say 1939? Come on say it...lol.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
he collects a SS check, but is against Social security as a system for everyone....
he is certifiable.
Sounds like a real jackass. You two should hang out.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush wasn't bright enough to mastermind anything. He couldn't even get the story straight three months after the fact.
Obama's still trying to figure out how many states we have...lol.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it amazing Bush was such a dope yet caused such repercussions. And now it's gonna be his fault for another 4 years!

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Tax the rich" my eye. Obama and the Democrats mean "tax the middle class" and wipe out the bourgeoisie.

If they really wanted to tax the rich, they would make General Electric pay taxes.

General Electric, the parent company of that despicable MSNBC, paid no taxes on something like $5 billion in revenue.

How about Warren Buffett, Obama's pal? He says he only pays 15 percent tax, and his secretary has to pay more.

What's stopping you, Mr. Buffett, from paying more?

But don't tell the rest of us to pay more while you don't.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
he is certifiable.
I know the type, and if you talk to them long enough, it comes down to "people like me" and "people not like me"

when you get to the root of it, it is all bias, be it race, or orientation, or religion, or political persuasion, or some other fabricated box they have defined for themselves.

Democrats donít really represent me, they just come closer than current republicans do, I say current as there was a time when Republicans had a shot at my vote, but that was a long time ago.

Problem is there are no financial conservatives right now, I am financially conservative, current republicans are not. I think we should pay for what we do, I am a flat taxer, one tax rate, that everyone pays, no deductions.. for anything at all. The tax rate is tied to the previous yearís budget, unchangeable, you spend this much, you bring that much in, and add another 2-3% to the rate until the debt is paid off. First $20,000 is tax free for everyone, the rest is all taxed at the same rate.

Neither party will go for that, you take away the democrat crutch of trying to control behavior through taxation, and the republican crutch of buying votes by offering tax breaks. The Rich would hate it as they would actually be paying their part.

It will never happen

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it amazing Bush was such a dope yet caused such repercussions. And now it's gonna be his fault for another 4 years!
Some Jackass needs to take the blame, may as well be him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
Tax the rich" my eye. Obama and the Democrats mean "tax the middle class" and wipe out the bourgeoisie.
If they really wanted to tax the rich, they would make General Electric pay taxes.
General Electric, the parent company of that despicable MSNBC, paid no taxes on something like $5 billion in revenue.
How about Warren Buffett, Obama's pal? He says he only pays 15 percent tax, and his secretary has to pay more.
What's stopping you, Mr. Buffett, from paying more?
But don't tell the rest of us to pay more while you don't.
Wealthy people usually pay at the corporate rate anyway. You have a point. Taxing people who make 250k probably won't net much. They will only get better at turning all their assets into LLCs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Maybe we should just let the government go broke. We will tell all the military, sorry folks, we just ran out of money. Pack your bags and come home. We will tell all the government agencies, here are your pink slips, take the rest of the year off. We will tell everyone on public assistance, sorry, no more assitance, go rob and steal if you wish to survive, we will tell all the national guards, go home, let anarchy rule and so on and so forth.

Sounds pretty good huh?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
Maybe we should just let the government go broke. We will tell all the military, sorry folks, we just ran out of money. Pack your bags and come home. We will tell all the government agencies, here are your pink slips, take the rest of the year off. We will tell everyone on public assistance, sorry, no more assitance, go rob and steal if you wish to survive, we will tell all the national guards, go home, let anarchy rule and so on and so forth.
Sounds pretty good huh?
The problem is, there are people that put party before country that do think that would be a great idea, if it made the current president look bad, as that is the ONLY goal.

Be careful what you suggest, there are anti-patriots out there that would LOVE to see the whole country fail right now.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Jackass needs to take the blame, may as well be him.
Yeah but if Romney won, it would be his fault. But Obama won. So it's still Bush's fault for 4 more years. Funny how that works eh, toots?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••