Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Republicans are Not happy with buggering the staff, but now you want the populas too?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
it is funny how I never hear a peep out of riccardo over how wrong Iraq was....
he thinks it was totally rightious!!
same with afghanistan.
but OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH, our consulate in banghazi was attacked!!
calling the comparison "weak' would be a nice way of putting it.
Bush wars crimes are extensive..
Thousands of innocent uninvolved people vs. a handful of those who heroically decided to stay at their posts even though the chances of being killed were high. He disrespects those American heroes.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, I don't waste my time listening to that big phony dirt bag.
What a Jackass.
Then how do you know so much about what he says?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Then how do you know so much about what he says?
I read a couple of things which were quoted? Total incendiary baseless garbage. No reason to read or listen to the wind-bag.

Get it?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I read a couple of things which were quoted? Total incendiary baseless garbage. No reason to read or listen to the wind-bag.
Get it?
Then you are not judging a person fairly. That's like taking a quote out of a book or bible and judging the whole content. Who made you the judge? Shows how incendiary you are. Get it? If Rush didn't matter so much, why do you and the liberals keep bringing him up? Personally I don't listen to him or read his site. As I don't listen to Chris Matthews, I did hear his rant about being happy about the hurricane. But I don't go on here ranting and cussing about him, I have the choice to not hear him, don't you bro?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>

remember abu-grahab??
Yes, but I don't keep thinking about it. Those poor innocent kind boys should have not been put in prison, lol....but in most wars, they would have never made it to prison. The things those rats did didn't deserve nothing but a firing squad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Then you are not judging a person fairly. That's like taking a quote out of a book or bible and judging the whole content. Who made you the judge? Shows how incendiary you are. Get it? If Rush didn't matter so much, why do you and the liberals keep bringing him up? Personally I don't listen to him or read his site. As I don't listen to Chris Matthews, I did hear his rant about being happy about the hurricane. But I don't go on here ranting and cussing about him, I have the choice to not hear him, don't you bro?
Look, if someone tells me a lie, then I know they are a liar. Why treat them as though they are honest? What you are trying to say makes no sense. Rush is a non-issue. Like you say, I choose to ignore him. He represents ignorance and bigotry. If you choose to emulate him, what does that say about you?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, but I don't keep thinking about it. Those poor innocent kind boys should have not been put in prison, lol....but in most wars, they would have never made it to prison. The things those rats did didn't deserve nothing but a firing squad.
I see??

so you are judge jury and executioner for "suspected" terrorist 10000 miles from home??

many of them were just caught up in security sweeps who couldnt speak a word of english.

what you are advocating for(genocidal slaughter) did actaully happen several times...

and those responsible were held to account.

too bad the buck stopped there..

Ps: just another affirmation of why I think you are a real nazi...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, if someone tells me a lie, then I know they are a liar. Why treat them as though they are honest? What you are trying to say makes no sense. Rush is a non-issue. Like you say, I choose to ignore him. He represents ignorance and bigotry. If you choose to emulate him, what does that say about you?
dont think for a minute what reichardo claims is true...

that he doesnt listen to rush...

how could that be true when I hear the same talking points coming out of ricaardos finger tips??

as I hear coming off rush's lips??

Oh yeah i forgot...there are more than one reich wing talk showz...

and they all get their talking points from either ruppert or daddy rushbaugh.

wheh it comes down to it??

there are a limited number of "talking points anyways"

a parrots hard drive is only so big!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
dont think for a minute what reichardo claims is true...
that he doesnt listen to rush...
how could that be true when I hear the same talking points coming out of ricaardos finger tips??
as I hear coming off rush's lips??
Oh yeah i forgot...there are more than one reich wing talk showz...
and they all get their talking points from either ruppert or daddy rushbaugh.
wheh it comes down to it??
there are a limited number of "talking points anyways"
a parrots hard drive is only so big!!
I would certainly hope not. I would like to give Riccardo a little more credit than that. I agree. I think he is just being argumentative.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't choose to ignore him, you keep bringing him up in your arguments. Why is that?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I see??
so you are judge jury and executioner for "suspected" terrorist 10000 miles from home??
many of them were just caught up in security sweeps who couldnt speak a word of english.
what you are advocating for(genocidal slaughter) did actaully happen several times...
and those responsible were held to account.
too bad the buck stopped there..
Ps: just another affirmation of why I think you are a real nazi...
I stand up for our military, I have heard first hand many of the stories, when the enemy slaughters your friend and soldier in a inhumane way, things that can't even be mentioned in the press, you tend to go a little nuts, when these same rats hide behind women and children, too bad, it's war. game over. What makes me sick are fools and traitors like you that sit around saying they are innocent poor little men that are really good....BS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>No you don't choose to ignore him, you keep bringing him up in your arguments. Why is that?
You bore me jackass.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I stand up for our military, I have heard first hand many of the stories, when the enemy slaughters your friend and soldier in a inhumane way, things that can't even be mentioned in the press, you tend to go a little nuts, when these same rats hide behind women and children, too bad, it's war. game over. What makes me sick are fools and traitors like you that sit around saying they are innocent poor little men that are really good....BS.
Go watch the combat footage and tell me they are actually doing anything other than wasting money and trying to survive.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

It is a valid question, I am a vet by the way, and I am not sure our military needs to be as large and as wasteful as it currently is.
Mo dUSTYS

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

I though the Modesto issue was a done deal.

All those load mouths who don't like the issues between Modesto can suck on raw eggs like most Republicans do.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Oscar-winning actor Jamie Foxx recently called Barack Obama "our lord and savior."

This occurred at the previously recorded Soul Train Awards broadcast on BET Sunday

JAMIE FOXX: First of all, give an honor to God and our lord and savior Barack Obama. Barack Obama

Wow the sh@t is getting deep. These people are insane. Please tell me again how 9% unemployment & 15% in black Americans & 50% of black youth unemployed and a crappy economy with little hope in sight and massive debt and debt along with record foodstamps and welfare make him a god, a savior or anything else but a massive fraud and failure?
Dics

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

The gentleman from Hawthorne, California needs to file personal lawsuits against all the officers involved. 42 U.S.C. 1983 is the section that he needs to get them in court on. They violated his constitutional rights while operating under the color of law and are personally tort liable. Also kidnapping, unlawful detention and other charges could apply as well. This includes all the officers at the jail that interacted with Mr. Saulmon.

Stop letting thugs and thieves that hide behind badges get away with this. Take them to Federal court in their person. After about 300 of them loose their homes and everything they own the rest might start falling in line. An just so everyone knows, do not ask for less than $175,000.00 in damages or the Federal Courts will view it as a frivolous case.

Hawthorne, California PD can't do anything right.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You bore me jackass.
I was just wondering why you keep referring to a entertainment talk show on the radio then say you don't listen to him, don't be mad bro.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Go watch the combat footage and tell me they are actually doing anything other than wasting money and trying to survive.
Thanks for proving my point. I don't live and die by what I see on TV. Ask any soldier from any war if the media portrayed their actions accurately. Media thrives from bad things, it would be boring for the sheep to watch them help people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••