Don't Drink the Water at Wasco State ...

Don't Drink the Water at Wasco State Prison

There are 214 comments on the Santa Barbara Independent story from Jul 23, 2010, titled Don't Drink the Water at Wasco State Prison. In it, Santa Barbara Independent reports that:

This is a story about a real-life situation here in Wasco State Prison. To be honest with you I didn't want to share this, but I'll tell you my side of the story as I seen it! Oh yeah, also living in it! I am in WSP as an inmate without proper drinking water.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Barbara Independent.

whatever

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Aug 3, 2010
Too bad many inmates cant read the memo! lol! but any staff at the prison who read it and still drinks from the tap, is just as much as a dumb ass as the inmates.

im not insensitive!
im a realist!
youre in denial!

fyi, ecoli is Everywhere!
so wash your hands frequently and cook your meats thoroughly!

"ENDURE ABUSE" you say!

Think about all the innocent victims that didnt endure the real abuse your husband's and all the other assholes inflicted on their victims. sorry sweetheart but the shit and ecoli comes with the chosen destination of these criminal.

no sympathy for them or you. i only found you prison wives because i was looking for how horrible the stay was for the attempted murderer and rapist that i, by the grace of god, was able to endure and i appreciate all the bad info you have provided..keep it coming!
Susanna

Arroyo Grande, CA

#23 Aug 4, 2010
whatever wrote:
Too bad many inmates cant read the memo! lol! but any staff at the prison who read it and still drinks from the tap, is just as much as a dumb ass as the inmates.
im not insensitive!
im a realist!
youre in denial!
fyi, ecoli is Everywhere!
so wash your hands frequently and cook your meats thoroughly!
"ENDURE ABUSE" you say!
Think about all the innocent victims that didnt endure the real abuse your husband's and all the other assholes inflicted on their victims. sorry sweetheart but the shit and ecoli comes with the chosen destination of these criminal.
no sympathy for them or you. i only found you prison wives because i was looking for how horrible the stay was for the attempted murderer and rapist that i, by the grace of god, was able to endure and i appreciate all the bad info you have provided..keep it coming!
Whatever, my husband is not in prison for being a rapist or a murderer. Yes I agree e-coli is everywhere, but when situations as this occur, and the overcrowding of CA prisons come into play, its sickening that our water board ignores the problem. E-coli is a serious issue. The effects of it, can be life threatening to anyone, regardless of whether they are in prison or not. If you need info on what its like for someone to be a murderer or a rapist or a chester, then find another board. I don't have information about these types of people. Nor do I care to know what type of hell they put themselves in. Get a pen pal who IS a person who has committed a horrible crime like that. Ask them yourself and see what the response is. I am not living in denial for what my husband did, I am only concerned about his welfare because of the e-coli. End of story
Susanna

Arroyo Grande, CA

#24 Aug 4, 2010
Missing my Dum Dum wrote:
Sorry girls I'm new to all this my hubby got trasfered to Wasco this morning I heard there's no calls but where do I write to now n how long is the reception process it's his first time in jail too plz help
Call the prison and ask to speak to records department and they can provide you with his dorm, CDC number, in Reception. Google Wasco State Prison for the phone number. No calls for inmates in reception until they are mainlined depending on how long they have to serve. Only letters, no crayons on letters, colored pencils. You can send 20 pre-stamped envelopes, a writing tablet or 20 books of stamps. Also no lipstick on letters or envelopes as it will be returned to you. Reception is backed up, may take several weeks, but if he is a newbie, could be months. It all depends. Currently Wasco has 3000 inmates in reception and number is growing. My hubby is in reception on a turn around. 5mth sentence.
He should be out hopefully by November or early Dec. Hope this is helpful to you.
MrJ

Santa Barbara, CA

#25 Aug 4, 2010
Maybe Mr. Whatever will get caught in the wrong place at the wrong time and then we will see him drop the soap! U are an asshole and although alot of prisoners deserve a serious and miserable punishment there are a few that DO NOT deserve the to endure that place!

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#26 Aug 5, 2010
whatever wrote:
wake up people! yes you and i pay for these criminals stay at "wasco resort"....these inmates are in the big house not at your local city jail morrons! these inmates are better fed than many children in this country! booo hooo! my criminal son, boyfriend, husband doesnt get clean water! shut up people!!!!!!!!!!
From way far away...You pay for their health care too! Save yourself some bucks, insist on correcting the situation. One more thang...SHUT UP STUPID!!!
Susanna

Atascadero, CA

#27 Aug 5, 2010
MrJ wrote:
Maybe Mr. Whatever will get caught in the wrong place at the wrong time and then we will see him drop the soap! U are an asshole and although alot of prisoners deserve a serious and miserable punishment there are a few that DO NOT deserve the to endure that place!
I totally agree with what you have said Mr.J. No one regardless if they are in prison deserve to drink tainted water from a e-coli water source. It is obvious that Mr. Whatever has never come in contact with this type of issue in drinking water. Our State is in crisis with our prisons, the overcrowding issue is one thing, but when your drinking supply is tainted and the state won't correct it, it makes everyone concerned. Apparently this whatever person is a cold hearted sob that has no clue of what tainted water from a water plant can do even to a healthly person. When i saw this post, it blew my mind. Yes my husband is in RC at Wasco and yes I did recieve a letter from him regarding the e-coli water. Yes I sent a letter to the Governor of CA, the STate water board.......and I won't stop until someone listens! Thanks for your reply, as alot of wives/g/f/, mothers are concerned for the safety of not only their kin, but for everyone that has to indure this situation.
whatever

Los Angeles, CA

#28 Aug 5, 2010
blah! blah! blah!.....they dont deserve to be there but the sad part is that they chose to be there....sounds like mr.j's dropped the soap more than a couple of times...you nancy....your criminal bf must be sharing the ecoli with other criminals.(but he show aint drinking the water hes catching others dropping the soap! lol!...yes i know we pay for all services criminals receive at wasco resort! you dumb ass!...thats why we aint going to pay more $$$ for fixing the water system! they freeload enough from the system as it is! hope they all get sick and that the rapist and murderers get worst! what they should of gotten once they were convicted! death! they are usless in this world! these people will never change and thats because you dumb ass enablelers cheer them and reward them for "doing their time"...really? how about the victims and their families? they will never finish their time!...yall need to b locked up too! liberal mofos!
whatever

Los Angeles, CA

#29 Aug 5, 2010
for mr.j nancy and blueminer nancy,

yall need to stop being in denial like OHHHH susanna!.....lol!maybe the ecoli is a plan to relieve the overcrowding and the cost for us taxpayers for the vacation stay of your criminals!

your rights were compromised the moment you chose to inflict harm to other innocent people!...now we the people have the right prioratize where our valuable resources ($$$$) will be invested in...and criminals are not on my list at all....im sure many more people feel the same....btw....ive had bros in the big house before and they didnt get support from anyone inthe fam...guess what? they eventually figured out that no one is going to support or accept their choices.....now their lives are in order....ORDER! the word you morons have lack of understanding....criminals are at wasco resort for lack of order in their lives...too bad many of them wont be getting a job due to their fellony charges....then you prison wives will be their personal banks! how sad...you cant get a good man out in the real world....you must be all fat asses with low self esteem!..
whatever

Los Angeles, CA

#30 Aug 5, 2010
be happy though! i still have a whole month of paid vacation! ill be speaking my mind when i get a break from my spending time with my beautiful wholesome family and my beautiful beach front home! ha! life is good out here! like i said before, KEEP THE NEWS OF HORRIFIC ACCOMODATIONS AT WASCO RESORT! YALL NEED TO UPDATE THE BAD NEWS! SUSANNA GET ON IT WITH YOUR FAT ASS!
bitch

United States

#31 Aug 6, 2010
To mr whatever!
Sounds to me like ur a no good loser who as never experienced something like seeing a loved one suffering! Not all the people in wasco are bad people! Y don't u experience somethng like this first than talk about it! Until than shut ur mouth!
Susanna

San Luis Obispo, CA

#32 Aug 6, 2010
You know Mr.Whatever, you sound as though you are a c.o. are you? You've had "bro's" in the big house yet you are quick to add insult to this situation. Your a prick. An that's no complement either. You act as if a prison wife is a idiot. STOP with the insults. I have a college degree, and it's not learning how to be a convict. I went to school to learn to be a nurse. You act like your so full of knowledge. Bullshit! You are a miserable pos. Remarks like "dropping the soap".. oh ya that's really funny to a pos as yourself.
You attempt to talk the talk, but what I want to know you self worthless son of a bitch can you walk the walk? Doubt your brains can't function that far ahead. You appear to be a miserable stupid worthless idiot. I know all to well about victims of abuse, being a nurse I have seen more horror then you have watched at the movies. REAL life, not make believe. I have seen stabbing victims, gunshot victims, suicide victims, brain injury victims, some of which committed these acts upon themselves. So don't sit there and insult me with telling me "i have a fat ass".....your brain dead, from the neck down. As far as the remark about these inmates should have a bullet in the head, go fuck yourself. I am not living in denial of what caused my hubby to be in Wasco. I fully understand the nature of why he is there. You seem to be in total denial of your way of thinking. As thumpers mother would say : if you can't say anything nice, then don't say nothing at all. Your insults to wifes of these men or women who are in prison is not a laughing matter. As far as your comment prison wives are inmates bank accounts, you need to go read up on what inmates do in prison, they have jobs and they do send that money to their wives and children pinhead. Tell ya what, go on a tour of Wasco, unless you have been in prison yourself and see for yourself what it's like, then come back here and update us all. Mr No it all, you don't know jack. Your the biggest bigot I have ever come across. Maybe we can meet someday and take you on a tour of the Los Angeles morgue so you can get a real feel for death after life, it will change your life forever.
Susanna

San Luis Obispo, CA

#33 Aug 6, 2010
Oh and enjoy your vacation, those that are here on this board will defintley enjoy not seeing your fucked up remarks. We deserve respect. We didn't break the law, our family members did, and regardless to that, we love them just the same. We suffer with them. Your family as your mention, do they know how you bash people for your own low self esteem and confidence? Seriously doubt it.
Go elsewhere, and while your at it, get into to see a Mental Health counselor, you need it.
bitch

United States

#34 Aug 7, 2010
Go susan go let him have it! I am a wife of a prisioner at wasco and I can tell u this "mr.whatever" could never walk up to my husband and say any shit like that! He would probably shit his pants!
Gabriela juarez

San Jose, CA

#35 Aug 8, 2010
Thanks
Susanna

Lost Hills, CA

#36 Aug 8, 2010
bitch wrote:
Go susan go let him have it! I am a wife of a prisioner at wasco and I can tell u this "mr.whatever" could never walk up to my husband and say any shit like that! He would probably shit his pants!
I see Mr.Whatever hasn't been on line since he was told to seek help for his low self confidence issues. I noticed in most of his threads theres always a lol at the end. He thinks its funny having someone's love on the inside? My husband would beat the living daylights out of him, not to mention what would happen to him if caught in the wrong place at the wrong time, i.e. the showers or the yards. I hope the pos is enjoying his vacation with his wonderful family, and is filling his belly with the e-coli hamburger that is on recall through out the USA. Maybe then he would get a clue to the seriousness of not only the drinking water at state prisons and communities, but what the term "sittin on the shitter really means. I can't stand people that are so vain and believe that they are so rightous to issues like this. Oh I can say each time he has something that is totally out of line he will get a taste of what I have to say! We should all bash the hell out of him.....to bad we don't have his email, Im sure his wife wouldn't be to happy to see how he is acting like a 2yr old.
bitch

United States

#37 Aug 9, 2010
Well if its bashing u wanna give to him ill be behind u 100%....but I'm sure he has nothing better to do than to talk shit about something so serious hell be back and ill be ready for him as for his wife I'm sure she woiuld love to read all his comments.
susanna

Turlock, CA

#38 Aug 9, 2010
im right there with you. i got your back bitch. which by the way is a interesting name on this board. mr know it all hasn't been around, hmmm can't wait for him to reply, unless hes pussy whipped and doesn't want to admit he has real issues....and mr whatever if your reading this lol, as to qoute you.
bitch

United States

#39 Aug 10, 2010
susanna wrote:
im right there with you. i got your back bitch. which by the way is a interesting name on this board. mr know it all hasn't been around, hmmm can't wait for him to reply, unless hes pussy whipped and doesn't want to admit he has real issues....and mr whatever if your reading this lol, as to qoute you.
Lol my name is a bit interesting to have on this site but its for mr whatever I want him to know who he is dealing with!
Missing my Dum Dum

Loma Linda, CA

#40 Aug 13, 2010
Thanks Susanna well my hubby got 16months with half so basically 8 months I would love to know if he is really going to do all eight how do I put money on his books there I'm so worried about him well his letters have reached me within two or three days that he wrote them hopefully he receives mine as well he mentions something about mainline what is that plz help
Bunnys girl

Darby, PA

#41 Aug 13, 2010
Missing my Dum Dum wrote:
Thanks Susanna well my hubby got 16months with half so basically 8 months I would love to know if he is really going to do all eight how do I put money on his books there I'm so worried about him well his letters have reached me within two or three days that he wrote them hopefully he receives mine as well he mentions something about mainline what is that plz help
Sorry about ur hubby but 8 months is gonna fly by just hang in there as for sending him money the fastest way to send him $ is thru jpay.com all u do is type in his cdc# and the amount u would like to send him and mainline is what prison ur hubby will be going to to severe the rest of his time its better than being at wasco reception center its still prison but a mainline prison Is better they get to purchase items such as sunglasses,fans,tvs,discmans ect..........good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Defamation charges in effect 22 hr Your Service Prov... 4
News Alleged Fake Cop Speaks from Jail (Aug '07) Jun 25 Your Service Prov... 67
bobby fernandez for mayor (Apr '10) Jun 22 Horrible 2
Review: Modesto Vacuum & Sewing Ctr (Jun '10) Jun 18 Sew crazy 3
Hey Gerald R. Creager ... Jun 14 Your Service Prov... 3
Whats going on at Savemart?? (Aug '09) Jun 8 Bill gTes 38
News California drastically reduced its prison popul... Jun 8 Your Service Prov... 1

Oakdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oakdale Mortgages