Don't Drink the Water at Wasco State Prison

Jul 23, 2010 Full story: Santa Barbara Independent 214

This is a story about a real-life situation here in Wasco State Prison. To be honest with you I didn't want to share this, but I'll tell you my side of the story as I seen it! Oh yeah, also living in it! I am in WSP as an inmate without proper drinking water.

Full Story
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Randy

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#205 May 30, 2011
Inmates should be eliminated in jail and fed to the other inmates with frijoles tastes better with a nice fresh ecoli drink
Randy

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#206 May 30, 2011
These inmates deserve the worst take their body's and systematically tear them apart then feed them to the Dogs it's good Recycle.
Randy

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#207 May 30, 2011
Family's of inmates should have no say in their human Debris members in Jail . Get a petition Going!
Randy

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#208 May 30, 2011
300lbs women of inmates can't get anything better Sad thing Stupid People that's the cause of our Demise
Joyce Reace

San Jose, CA

#209 May 31, 2011
Never could figure out these women that "waited" for these losers. Kind of think they may have alot of self confidence issues!!!!
Lorena

United States

#210 Jan 3, 2012
My moms bf is ther I feel sorry. In a letter ill let him kno about the water problem. Thanks to all. God bless you all in wasco prison.
Reply_Spy

West Palm Beach, FL

#211 Jan 3, 2012
sheltiegrl58 wrote:
I got a letter from my husband who said that the water at WSPRC had E-coli in it. Wasco is in a farming community just outside of Kern County. This is horrible, as a retired nurse, E-coli although we have it in our bodies naturally, but drinking it is far worse. It can cause lower GI problems if not corrected. Our STATE Prisons all over the Valley have this problem, and the STATE doesn't give a damn! Even their own staff have become sicken by this. E-coli can cause rashes and death if not treated. Damn this STATE!
What about the water at Wasco county jail and city jail??? You seem to angry because your husband in in prison and drinking this
water? Prehaps you should tell your hubbie to avoid getting thrown in prison then he wont have that problem.

What about O.J. Simpson in the Nevada State Prison? are you worried
about him and the water there at the facility he's sentenced to? Do you think O.J. gave a dam about you or your husband when he was living the good life and partying and spending millions of dollars?

Sanitation Water issues are last in the the state budget and most states are broke and near financial default , do you think the politicians are sitting around worrying about some poor
inmate that got his own @ss locked up? I read the news and health
reports of any place I'm going to visit or move to you do know they are free don't you on line at your health department. Or was you hubbie to busy doing crimes thinking he would not get caught to read the health and sanitation reports. He better drink that coli water like a man and own up and say I got my own self in here.
shakur

United States

#212 Jan 8, 2012
law suits need to be filed in order to put a stop to it they want people in jail to sicken and die jail has only made the community worse the people that dont need to be in jail are there they need to find other punishments for petty crimes jail is more suitable for murderers an rapists molesters but they have a reason behind it.were the ones that accept this kind of treatment we vote laws not knowing how much destruction we cause on ourself the world in general one being in jail is very horrible infact they could burn you alive in a place like that we have rights thay are overly tooken advantage and money is your right know days without money with a white mans face on it you have no right no one will tell your story ......goodluck we are not meant to survive its a set up 2pac men are being raped men are being killed jail doesnt serve the purpose it is suppose to serve so whos really being protected our familys ?jail has called even more hatered n bitternesz its sad.ppl comitt crime in jail how are guns n drugs in jail because the police know n government they just dont care they allow it and cover up there tracks to make the inmate more punishable but in actual reality they are not doing the job properly on purpose.
Juanito

Bakersfield, CA

#213 Jan 19, 2012
Don't like the water? Then don't go to prison!
Darlene

San Jose, CA

#214 Jan 19, 2012
Juanito wrote:
Don't like the water? Then don't go to prison!
I totally agree with this, Quit getting sent to prison if you don't like the water there, loser!!!!
Forgiveness_Love

North Hollywood, CA

#215 Mar 23, 2012
you people are rediculous! these inmates are there for being criminals...if you've been a victim of a crime...or have criminal relative or friend in this place(but your in denial of the fact that they are criminals)? who give a rat ass if they have clean water...as far as many of us are concerned...they should just be lined up and shot instead of paying for taxes "hotel wasco"....enjoy your stay my ass!!!
What's so sad is you really believe yourself don't you? How dare you write what you wrote on a website that has nothing to do with you! This is for people who have lost a loved one & still cares for them regardless of their crime. Do you have any idea the whole it causes in your heart? The heart brake is unbearable to deal with.. The constant agony you feel is so painful, all you want is to have them back, at home, safely.. And you post a comment like that? You should be ashamed of yourself! God didn't make perfection & people make mistakes. What's even more sad that some of these "criminals" are in there for "committing a crime" that they did not commit... && that happens a lot! Dirty, crooked cops placing evidence, writing a false report, not including testimonies of witnesses.. Ya that happens. And these people are indeed human beings and no human or animal
should ever have to drink contaminated water! It's difficult enough living day to day freezing and hungry.. Go to church & seek God.. Maybe even try school since you clearly do not know how to spell correctly !
John

San Jose, CA

#216 Mar 23, 2012
The only thing anyway should say is

IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME, DON'T DO THE CRIME!
shore2011

Fallbrook, CA

#217 Nov 14, 2012
if they can't drink the water what should they drink? My husband has been at Wasco since April 2012.
Anonymous

La Mesa, CA

#218 Dec 29, 2012
its not just ecoli that water at these prisons have arsenic in them they have high levels of arsenic if these prisoners do get out they are going to have to deal with medical bills for all types of cancers and who is going to deal with these bills us tax payers.
They have been asked numerous times to get a water filter and they refuse anyone who lives near deleano, kern valley is also affected. But even the foods you eat everyday if you knew what kind of pesticides are on your foods you probably wouldnt eat them at all All your foods are toxic they just dont advertise it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Available for dating Bachelorette (Dec '13) Dec 20 KeS 2
New OAKDALE Fema Concentration camps being buil... (Nov '08) Dec 18 classified1234 12
Review: A & A Temporary Fencing (Jun '14) Dec 18 Matt Dalek 2
Obamaa s Action on Immigration Praised in Modesto Dec 3 stell88 1
1980's Restaurant; Rax or Arbies? (Jul '06) Nov '14 xsturgeonx 3
Turlock candidate has long history in Stanislau... (Oct '06) Nov '14 Joe 6
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Nov '14 Riverbank resident 13
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale