Don't Drink the Water at Wasco State ...

Don't Drink the Water at Wasco State Prison

There are 214 comments on the Santa Barbara Independent story from Jul 23, 2010, titled Don't Drink the Water at Wasco State Prison. In it, Santa Barbara Independent reports that:

This is a story about a real-life situation here in Wasco State Prison. To be honest with you I didn't want to share this, but I'll tell you my side of the story as I seen it! Oh yeah, also living in it! I am in WSP as an inmate without proper drinking water.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Barbara Independent.

Bunnys girl

Van Nuys, CA

#184 Nov 11, 2010
Bob wrote:
DON'T DO THE CRIME IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME!!!!!
Not everyone is in there for something they did "BOB"!
Susanna

Atascadero, CA

#185 Nov 11, 2010
Bunnys girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bunnys girl, my guy got sent to Chino, out date 12/5/10. Is yours still there at Wasco? Hope he's doing alright. How are you?
Pay no attention to some of the people who comment on us prison wives, until they walk a mile in our shoes, our choices, they have no say. Wish you would send a email so I could talk to you. Gots lots to tell ya since my guy went to Chino. Susanna
Dan

Alameda, CA

#186 Nov 12, 2010
[Don't do the crime if you can't do the time
Bunnys girl

Van Nuys, CA

#187 Nov 12, 2010
Susanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bunnys girl, my guy got sent to Chino, out date 12/5/10. Is yours still there at Wasco? Hope he's doing alright. How are you?
Pay no attention to some of the people who comment on us prison wives, until they walk a mile in our shoes, our choices, they have no say. Wish you would send a email so I could talk to you. Gots lots to tell ya since my guy went to Chino. Susanna
Hey susanna, wow chino that's about only 30 minutes away from me! Lucky girl ur mans coming home so soon! Yes he's still at wasco but transfering by the end of this month (hopefully) he may go to chino too:) omg yes send me an email! I would love to hear all that's going on I know I don't let anything get to me that people say but I always have something to say back!

Since: Nov 10

Van Nuys, CA

#188 Nov 12, 2010
Dan wrote:
[Don't do the crime if you can't do the time
Omg be quiet!
Susanna

United States

#189 Nov 12, 2010
Bunnys girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey susanna, wow chino that's about only 30 minutes away from me! Lucky girl ur mans coming home so soon! Yes he's still at wasco but transfering by the end of this month (hopefully) he may go to chino too:) omg yes send me an email! I would love to hear all that's going on I know I don't let anything get to me that people say but I always have something to say back!
Bunnys girl, my email addy is [email protected] Send me yours with the caption "don't drink the water at Wasco SP. So I know its you. or BG from So Ca, either way then we can connect and keep in touch. Susanna

Since: Nov 10

Van Nuys, CA

#190 Nov 18, 2010
Hey susanna I e mailed u did u ever get it?
Caveman

Frisco, TX

#191 Dec 7, 2010
To all my son is in there and his sentence was not to do life or to be poisend by bad water it's 2 yrs with 1/2 time. We live in America.
Caveman

Frisco, TX

#192 Dec 7, 2010
you are very ignorant it's not a mater of the crime or the time. My son is not a monster and should be able to drink clean water
Gene

Alameda, CA

#194 Dec 9, 2010
Sure he isn't a monstor!
zaria

Sherman Oaks, CA

#195 Jan 17, 2011
my boyfriend got transfered to wasco on the 28th of december and i havent gotten a letter from him scince are they allowed to send mail when they first get there ??
Boardwatch

UK

#196 Jan 20, 2011
Caveman wrote:
To all my son is in there and his sentence was not to do life or to be poisend by bad water it's 2 yrs with 1/2 time. We live in America.
Yes, and we also have Laws here in America that must be obeyed or you pay a penalty...

Guess what, Your son is in punishment right now... The water at Wasco Prison is great water that is filtered... This is another Convicts way of trying to manipulate others...

By the way did you know that I am paying for your son's health care right now.. Yes he has free health care while he is in there and he gets free room and board and great food... All of it costs nothing from his end. Yes, we the tax payers are footing the bill. All he has to do is LEARN from this experience and NOT break the law ever again and he will never have to worry about Wasco Prison again.
Boardwatch

UK

#197 Jan 20, 2011
zaria wrote:
my boyfriend got transfered to wasco on the 28th of december and i havent gotten a letter from him scince are they allowed to send mail when they first get there ??
He May have a boyfriend of his own now depending on who's cell they put him in...

You really should find yourself a hard working man who has a job and can treat you like you deserve to be treated. Start looking at the Eagles instead of the canaries. A real man supports his family and goes to work each day and lives within the law. Anything else puts his family at risk.
Boardwatch

UK

#198 Jan 20, 2011
Bunnys girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes "BOB"

Some are Prison Guards or State Employees...
mariamaria9631

United States

#199 Jan 26, 2011
Woooow...mi bro mackdrez is my life n I hope he's otay in there love ya bro...keep that head up...=)
Lone sister

Fredericksburg, VA

#200 Feb 13, 2011
whatever wrote:
wake up people! yes you and i pay for these criminals stay at "wasco resort"....these inmates are in the big house not at your local city jail morrons! these inmates are better fed than many children in this country! booo hooo! my criminal son, boyfriend, husband doesnt get clean water! shut up people!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not sure what everyone is belly aching about. My sister was murdered by one of the inmates that I hope is drinking gallons of water a day. She doesn't get to drink clean or tainted water any more since he bashed her brain in. She still had a pulse so then he crushed her throat to make sure she never swallowed clean or dirty water. Really hope this murderer is your son, husband or fathers play thing. That's all the hope that I am left with.
Wah Wah Wah

Bakersfield, CA

#201 Mar 7, 2011
"Rub It On Your Chest
Another way of saying "whatever" if someone says something you dont care much to hear.
Person 1: I think you should apologize for what you said....
Person 2: Rub it on your chest".

They are where they deserve to be and you have bad taste in partners. How many of you are also pregnant or have kids by these schmucks. Who pays for your kids medical care, schooling, and probably food stamps?

Rub it on YOUR chest, Susanna. Your inmate relatives are not there to be coddled. The state cannot allow the tainted water to go on because the inmates are all protected by laws. Kinda funny, they, and probably you, disregard the law...yet that protects even those who don't deserve protection.
Susanna wrote:
Hey stupid, rub it in your chest. You probably don't know what that comment means,but then again it doesn't matter. Inmates and GUARDS and other STAFF are also using this water. Understand? Also communities where others live are having water issues.YES pinhead I pay taxes for your information, but E-coli is serious business. Better fed? Inmates at local county jails at least in slo county are fed meals at a tune of 22 cents a day. Whoppie as you choke down that Whopper at Carls Jr. Regardless what they did,WE all DESERVE clean drinking water. Unless you have not drank tainted water before and got sick from it, your a pinhead. Heartless, cold, and probably NO soul. Oh and by the way, while these people get sick staff, guards or inmates, remember dear, they HAVE to be treated by DOCTORS TO GET RID OF THE INFECTION E-COLI CAUSE'S. Go cry on someone's else's board about what a uncaring pos you are. YOU make me sick and I don't drink tainted water! Not everyone like you apparently is concerned about dirty water.
But if you ever get E-coli from a water source, believe me you will get a better idea of what we are talking about!
Randy

Covina, CA

#202 May 30, 2011
These inmates deserve to Die and eat Waste . Who cares if their body can't handle E Coli that's their problem . Their wives well I'll give them my Number come and visit Me I will keep them happy forget about those Human Debris Criminals.
Randy

Covina, CA

#203 May 30, 2011
Family members of Criminals should be eliminated Also to clean this overflowing Zestpool of crap .
Randy

Covina, CA

#204 May 30, 2011
Wasco Shithole of walking dead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Defamation charges in effect Thu Your Service Prov... 4
News Alleged Fake Cop Speaks from Jail (Aug '07) Jun 25 Your Service Prov... 67
bobby fernandez for mayor (Apr '10) Jun 22 Horrible 2
Review: Modesto Vacuum & Sewing Ctr (Jun '10) Jun 18 Sew crazy 3
Hey Gerald R. Creager ... Jun 14 Your Service Prov... 3
Whats going on at Savemart?? (Aug '09) Jun 8 Bill gTes 38
News California drastically reduced its prison popul... Jun 8 Your Service Prov... 1

Oakdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oakdale Mortgages