Not-guilty plea in killings at Oakdal...

Not-guilty plea in killings at Oakdale store

There are 2 comments on the The Modesto Bee story from Dec 15, 2012, titled Not-guilty plea in killings at Oakdale store. In it, The Modesto Bee reports that:

A man on Friday pleaded not guilty to two counts of first-degree murder in the shootings of a teenage boy and a man last month outside an Oakdale convenience store.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Modesto Bee.

justiceplzz

Oroville, CA

#1 Dec 15, 2012
If he gets away with this, its going to make so many people think they can, then what would this world come to? He needs to pay for what he did, those boys cant ever come home to there familys.. why should he be aloud to?
Sgt Will

United States

#2 Dec 19, 2012
Who said he is saying he is not responsible for the deaths??? He has to plea not guilty in order to go to trial!!! Of course hes not going to agree to take the guilty plea and 50 to life, who would? And especially when he was being surrounded by them before the shooting occurred, what he did was a action not a choice. It was his family and his life on the plate. I know ryan and his family, they are good respected people. Ryan would of never do something unless he felt extremely threatened... Now look at last sundey the shooting involving a 17 yr old in oakdale? But oakdale has no gangs? YEA RIGHT!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Modesto's Calvary Temple Academy To Close (Jun '08) 7 hr Moonie 36
Starbucks Coffee shop @ 325D East "F" Street in... Thu Kent 2
Thanks for the cookies! oakdalecrc.org Thu Kent 1
Felony charges likely against... Feb 4 K B S 8
RJ Murdoch Inc. Feb 4 KBS 2
Better Nutrition for Cancer Patients Feb 4 Willard Ford 1
Whats going on at Savemart?? (Aug '09) Feb 3 Israel Did 911 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oakdale Mortgages