beeninthere

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

i was in Sierra Conservation Center (prison) in 1986 at that time it had 4 yards 1,500 inmates way to may inmates for what it was build for. since than they have build 2 max. security yards. yes its build to keep people in. Prisoners doing live there. so yes again some people dont make it out.
Merrill wrote:
Sierra Conservation Center, located about half way between Oakdale and Jamestown (back 40), northwest of hwy 120.
beeninthere

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

I've been in Sierra Conservation Center (prison) in 1986 and at that time it had 4 yards detaining 1,500 inmates on each yard, way to many for what it was build for. and since than have build 2 max. security yards. yes its build to detain people in, some doing life, so yes again some people won't make it out of the place once there detain there, also i will mention that prison's are build near the national guard in case there needed to help control an up rise.
beeninthere

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

i've been in Sierra Conservation Center (prison) in 1986 at that time it had 4 yards each the size of a football field that house 1,500 detaines on each yard with 4 gun towers on each yard. and since than they have build 2 other max. security yards where inmates will spend the rest of the lives in. check google earth and turn on street view (5975 co. road E15)it will take you right in front of a rife tower about 3 miles south off of hiwy 108. yes its build to hold people for life. most if not all prisons are build with a national guard near by in this case in oakdale, CA. about 30 west down the hill.
LOOKINGFORIT

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2010

Used to live in Oakdale wrote:
What about the old Hershey plant??? It is close to railroad lines...
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS INTERNMENT CAMP FOR SOME TIME NOW. THERE IS AN AREA THAT I OFTEN WONDER ABOUT. ROCK RIVER ROAD AND COOPERSTOWN ROAD RUN PARALLEL TO EACH OTHER. THERE IS WILLMS ROAD AND WARNERVILLE ROAD. GREEN SPRINGS ROAD LEADS TO THIS AREA AS WELL. LOOK ON GOOGLE EARTH AT THE AREA. THERE IS RR TRACKS AND BODIES OF WATER. THERE IS NOTHING AROUND FOR MILES NO GROWTH AT ALL. LIKE IT IS RESERVED FOR SOMETHING. WE SAW ABOUT 10 CAR TRAINS PARKED OUT ON COOPERSTOWN ROAD ALL THAT WERE ROUND AND HAD EXPLOSIVE COMBUSTIBLE WRITING ON THEM. THEY ARE STILL THERE. 1 YR NOW JUST SITTING THERE. ALSO THE AREA WHERE THE MOVIE BACK TO THE FUTURE WAS FILMED WAS BURNT DOWN AND NOW IS PROPERTY OF THE ARMY CORPS. THERE IS HUGE TRUCKS THAT ARE OUT THERE. THEY COME AND GO WHAT IS GOING ON OUT HERE I DON'T KNOW BUT IT IS VERY STRANGE.
Concerned

Merced, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2010

LOOKINGFORIT wrote:
<quoted text>
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS INTERNMENT CAMP FOR SOME TIME NOW. THERE IS AN AREA THAT I OFTEN WONDER ABOUT. ROCK RIVER ROAD AND COOPERSTOWN ROAD RUN PARALLEL TO EACH OTHER. THERE IS WILLMS ROAD AND WARNERVILLE ROAD. GREEN SPRINGS ROAD LEADS TO THIS AREA AS WELL. LOOK ON GOOGLE EARTH AT THE AREA. THERE IS RR TRACKS AND BODIES OF WATER. THERE IS NOTHING AROUND FOR MILES NO GROWTH AT ALL. LIKE IT IS RESERVED FOR SOMETHING. WE SAW ABOUT 10 CAR TRAINS PARKED OUT ON COOPERSTOWN ROAD ALL THAT WERE ROUND AND HAD EXPLOSIVE COMBUSTIBLE WRITING ON THEM. THEY ARE STILL THERE. 1 YR NOW JUST SITTING THERE. ALSO THE AREA WHERE THE MOVIE BACK TO THE FUTURE WAS FILMED WAS BURNT DOWN AND NOW IS PROPERTY OF THE ARMY CORPS. THERE IS HUGE TRUCKS THAT ARE OUT THERE. THEY COME AND GO WHAT IS GOING ON OUT HERE I DON'T KNOW BUT IT IS VERY STRANGE.
I live near Merced and am quite concerned about your words. I have looked around the area you described in Google Earth and find it worrisome. Your description of big trucks near this area is more alarming still. Where exactly is this newly aquired Army Corps property you described? I'm wondering if someone if not all of us should take a drive out there and find out.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

I was just wondering if anyone has looked at the jobs listing on Topix
Modesto concern

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2010

Judged:

I 'am concern about this also, let me say this a small town Hardin Montana was the 1st test town
the American Police Force, this so call police
took over a prison call Two Rivers no one knew about it just came in and took over the small town. Have you heard of "Posse Comitatus Act"? is the assurance that no military was never to use for of any kind to the citizens this law through Executive order issued by President Obama, Clinton, and Bush Look up American Police Force. I must say to the Local Police depts. wake we might be next may the Lord Jesus have mercy on who ever comes against Citizens of U.S. They have a reward. Please let this go through to people. I know that what ever we wright
they read it. Oh and also if you do not take the
H1N1 shot you will be police in there camps and be
quarantine. Mandatory. yes It's scary we must let
people know No one can help us but Jesus even if I
die I will my savior Jesus cry to him in Prayer and
fasting Must make a stand. Let us call an alarm to the People
My Name is Josephine and even if i die I'll make haven my home
but many are not ready!
I'm waiting to see where it is located.
will respond when I find it or any one please let us know
Love sister in Christ Jesus
Lord Bless you All Citizens of U.S. Soil
randy

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

ive been all over clairabell and wanerville rd this last week end seen nothing bur almond and grapes
randy

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

also i have looked all over google earth and seen nothing !!!!! i live in riverbank and i know that neck of the woods very well ! were is it and i will look was out there this weekend nothing
randy

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

there is nothing out there i have looked almonds,grapes,cattle,turkey and chicken ranches maybe you people see turkey and chicken ranches they have long buildings for the birds if any one knows the location let me know i will look for my self there is nothing out there!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Apr 10

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

this is all b-s there is nothing out there
Josie from Salida ca

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

No one has yet to fine the Fema camp in Oakdale,Ca
If you look up on inforwars.com you will see what is
going on and what plan they have for us. These camps
are not just for those who appose themselves for the
right of live and freedom of speech, well government or not lets face it they don't want to tell us nothing unless you search for yourself. Even if we went to the congress well they are owned by the elite bilderberg group they own the money which is the federal reserve, military and owned the American police Force which will be used on us sooner then we think. Oh Marshall Law will take over the land every thing yes every thing
Look up Marshall Law, and we will not have our rights the The Constitution of the United States
read the amendments our rights and Posse Comatatus
which is No military force can be used on citizens
civilians of American Soil. So much to tell but
Just go to web site for your self. Look up how this small town Harin Montana was siege by the American Police Force but wait they are not even
americans the are foreigners strange look it up and
see. Pray for your family we don't know the time or hour of all this folding right at our laps.
Hope we can find it to I can tell Oakdale, Ca and Modesto, Ca plus other surrounding cities we must
warn people. Our hope is in Jesus Our Savior look in Acts 2:38 will tell you how to be save you and you family that you love Church is in Salida Ca
side of the Freeway Apostalic Chruch.
Lord Bless You all
Josie from Salida ca

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2010

HELLO! Every one I'm sorry sorry that it has to come to this What is our congress doing about it? you know that in other towns and cities have APF=American Police Force which is you so call Home Land Security? ya right like if they are for us not way. They have already put fear on people we need to call our congress and the man that wrote that they use technology well great and who's side are you on are you one of them that will pull the trigger? You or who ever takes part in in evil violence against us has a reward from the truth God that people pray and worship. Also they are spraying poison in the town and cities do feel something in a split second so tire well this is an other think they are trying kill of as much as they can so it won't be to many why? This is the agenda of our Good Old Protection for the people ya right!!!!!!Have you hear what Bill Gates
said to students that in order to decrease population at least down to 10% or 20% for the moment but actually the Government wants to kill 80% to 90%! he said use H1N1 and later it will be H5H1 and other Health progarms, worst then the first one, why do you think people died more of the H1N1 THEN THE SICKNESS IT SELF.
SEE infowars.com or prisonplanet.tv on Chemtrails
and Fema concentration camps.Whis will inform you
please check it out for yourself I just found out my self.May the Lord Bless you all I still don't know where it it. Let us all know. We are spied on like criminals now i'm a terrorist because of my beliefs. The Government writes up laws to make us criminals!!!!! have you notice on tv nothing but Police ,Police,Police yes they are trying to condition you to except it like kattle I know this hard to swallow I have been crying out to God to show us may be we can stop it for a while there is a good way Remember Posee Camitatus Act Look it up
also hapeaus coprus. Boy this will shock you that think you know you constitution I 'm still baffle
still crying out to God Pray to our creator that when it comes let us be ready. Just the census come to your house just answer the amount you have in your hose do not let them threaten you.
By Law you can not be fined or put in jail look it up in the right bottom side it tells you.
By again

Your Friend
citizen concern
john hancock

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

Tim Bell and Kiernan it real people. It holds 20.000
bodies its created to keep people in not to stop intruders but to stop escape, ready for Marshall Law if you are an American who stands for the American way of life and you believe in you Constitutional rights this is going to be one of your new Homes may GOD have mercy on all of us..
MAC

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL OF IT'S PEOPLE, IN JESUS NAME I ASK THIS. JUST DON'T TAKE THE MICROCHIP THAT IS COMING. IF YOU DO YOU MAY AVOID THESE CONCENTRATION CAMPS BUT YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR SOUL. OF COURSE UNLESS YOU SURRENDER YOUR LIFE TO GOD "N0W" YOU WILL BE EASILY FOOLED, AND CONVINCED TO ACCEPT THIS CHIP. THAT "MICROCHIP" IN THE BIBLE IS CALLED "THE MARK OF THE BEAST" ACCEPT IT OR "DIE"
BUT WITH SALVATION THERE IS NO DEATH HA HA PRAISE GOD, ENJOY YOUR FAMILY AND STAY AWAY FROM THE MEDIA THEY WILL DRIVE YOU CRAZY
MAC

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

!!OH, AND BY THE WAY!! ALL THIS CONCENTRATION CAMP TALK IS TRUE ALL THE LOCATIONS TALKED ABOUT HERE IS MERE SPECULATION BUT WHO CARES WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ?? REVOLT PERHAPS? THAT WOULD BE MASS SUICIDE, EVEN WITH ALL OF ARE WEAPONS THIS WOULD BECOME A WAR THAT WOULD END IN LOSS FOR US THIS A CAREFULLY PLANED STRATEGIC OPERATION INVOLVING INTERNATIONAL INTERVENTION AGAINST A BUNCH OF UNTRAINED GUN OWNERS ?? GIVE YOU LIFE TO CHRIST AND PROTECT YOUR FAMILY. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU..
OurFutureAtStake

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2010

God Help us All - WE NEED TO RAISE AWARENESS AND FIGHT. we MUST educate our fellow man so that they get themselves OUT of their 'yellow' list, and to FIGHT BACK FOR OUR BELOVED COUNTRY. This was the land promised to us by our for-fathers, and up until recently I thought I had a viable future here - BUT I KNOW THAT HTIS IS NO LONGER TRUE - people please wake up!
jan

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

look at germany when camps were built there by hitler most of the citizens living in general areas did not know about the camps or what the germans were doing - dont laugh - it can happen here too and the govt wont tell you what is going on - especially now since so many americans are opposing most of obama's plans - like the tea party movement - it can happen here
Need2Know

Oakdale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2010

MAC wrote:
!!OH, AND BY THE WAY!! ALL THIS CONCENTRATION CAMP TALK IS TRUE ALL THE LOCATIONS TALKED ABOUT HERE IS MERE SPECULATION BUT WHO CARES WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ?? REVOLT PERHAPS? THAT WOULD BE MASS SUICIDE, EVEN WITH ALL OF ARE WEAPONS THIS WOULD BECOME A WAR THAT WOULD END IN LOSS FOR US THIS A CAREFULLY PLANED STRATEGIC OPERATION INVOLVING INTERNATIONAL INTERVENTION AGAINST A BUNCH OF UNTRAINED GUN OWNERS ?? GIVE YOU LIFE TO CHRIST AND PROTECT YOUR FAMILY. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU..

Actually.... What you can do is PROTEST "PETITION" Anything that takes away our Ammendment rights!! Gun Laws, Mandatory Vaccines, Possibly MANDATORY ID CHIPS (If that does happen... NOT GOOD).. AEROSOL SPRAYING... Pay attention to abnormal Comtrails/CHEMTRAILS that Zig zag across the sky and don't dissapear after 20 minutes.. OTHER COUNTIES/STATES/CITIES.. DO PROTEST AND PETITION AND "DO WIN"...Find Like-Minded people who are aware of what is going on around them and join in. PRAY.. READ YOUR BIBLE.. AND FIGHT BACK!! DO NOT FEAR... GET MAD AND FIGHT!! They want you to fear. Please do your homework and listen to some of these so-called Conspiracy theorists because so far alot of what they have said has come to pass... Maybe they are more Awake then most of the sleeping sheep!! Stay Informed.. Don't dismiss it because your scared of the truth.... research it first by credible sources. The Media won't ever tell you what is going on until its full blown in your face... too late. GOD BLESS US ALL!! MY PRAYERS ARE WITH US.
Need2Know

Oakdale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2010

randyadv wrote:
this is all b-s there is nothing out there
Maybe not... but there will be one close enough pretty soon. I'm hoping everyone in near by places will start waking up and research things for themselves soon. I have tons of links to News Media clips that were only aired 1 time before they were silenced if you would like them. If you believe in God... Pray!! Read your Bible!! Ask God to show you Wisdom & Truth!! As long as all the Sheep wake up in time... We might have a chance to Fight Back (Petition & Protest). Get our Consitutional Rights back in order. Gun laws, Internet (Kill Switch) Obama just passed so he can shut it down at any given time, Possible Mandatory Vaccines with new Health Care Bill (look into Vaccines under Robert Kennedy Jr), Also.. watch your sky for unusual lines left by unmarked planes... haven't seen any in about a week but most likely they will start up again..(Sacramento News Chemtrails aka Cloud seeding aka Aerosol Spraying sky). Your government does lie hun... they have to in order to keep people in line.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Oakdale News, Events & Info