New pickles at Wendys
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
NotDiggingIt

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Feb 1, 2012
Come on. What's up with this weird bread and butter type pickle at Wendys now? Even comes on the cheapo value burgers. Am I crazy or are these not disgusting?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nope

Warner Robins, GA

#2 Feb 1, 2012
Seriously? You eat Wendy's value burgers and complain that it's disgusting? Jesus Christ, I can't even imagine how low your standards must be. Have some dignity for Christ's sake.
no shame

Bountiful, UT

#3 Feb 16, 2012
no, the new pickles are not disgusting. they just arent as good as regular dill chip commonly used on burgers. as far as this person from GA is concerned, you sound a little too high strung. I will never base my life standard on where I get my burgers from. "Seriously? You eat burger from a value menu? I can't believe they even let you out in public! YOU BELONG IN A CAGE LIKE THE REST OF THE ANIMALS"
George Harris

Downey, CA

#4 Feb 16, 2012
The allegedly "new" pickles at Wendy's taste like used pickles.
George Harris

Downey, CA

#5 Feb 16, 2012
While we are on the topic of Wendy's, what happened to the salt & pepper shakers? By the time I get enough pepper out of the tiny packages onto my burger, my burger is cold. I beg Wendy's to return the salt & pepper shakers on the table. If Wendy's is too cheap to put them on the table, at least it should have some available for rent or require a downpayment.
no shame

Bountiful, UT

#6 Feb 17, 2012
I can't believe you people even consider fast food food. It's these kind of undignified low stardards that are ruining my life. please move to a different country. and for god sake think about the children. Seriously?
shut up

Atlanta, GA

#7 Feb 17, 2012
no shame wrote:
I can't believe you people even consider fast food food. It's these kind of undignified low stardards that are ruining my life. please move to a different country. and for god sake think about the children. Seriously?
so u NEVER eat fast food well guess what i bet you are out numbered on that I love home cooked food but have had fast food as im sure you have also.so glad we could not only ruin your day but your life ! your welcome
my opin

Knoxville, TN

#8 Feb 17, 2012
George Harris wrote:
While we are on the topic of Wendy's, what happened to the salt & pepper shakers? By the time I get enough pepper out of the tiny packages onto my burger, my burger is cold. I beg Wendy's to return the salt & pepper shakers on the table. If Wendy's is too cheap to put them on the table, at least it should have some available for rent or require a downpayment.
did you ever stop to THINK people put crap in the shakers.LOL maybe that was why they were removed.
my opin

Knoxville, TN

#9 Feb 17, 2012
by the way salt is not good for you.
no shame

Bountiful, UT

#10 Feb 18, 2012
I eat fast food every day. I was just trying to make fun of the comment that the guy from GA made.
you know the blasphemer who thinks dignity and standards are based on where you eat. I eat wendys value menue alot. I just wish they would go back to the regular pickles as apposed to the new sweeter ones. I eat burger king value menue alot. I eat mcdonalds value menu alot. I think its all delicious. wendys takes like 5 seconds to get me my food. its insane. but burger king is my favorite. I could eat a rodeo burger every day of my life.
Bwaha

Warner Robins, GA

#11 Feb 19, 2012
no shame wrote:
I eat fast food every day.
You sound morbidly obese.
no shame

Bountiful, UT

#12 Feb 20, 2012
Bwaha wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound morbidly obese.
nope, just chubby. I eat the value burger not the combo meals. but im shure that my heart is as healthy as someone who is obese. I gotta go now, my left arm is gettin numb.
eat healthy

Knoxville, TN

#13 Feb 21, 2012
yeah i try to stay away from fast food as much as possible. we aren't meant to have that much meat and grease in one setting
Kelly

Sarasota, FL

#14 Jun 29, 2012
I rarely eat fast food but was stuck in a rut. So I got a single from wendy's the picles were so bad I thought it was bad meat. It's disgusting! They should at least give you a choice! If it isn't broke don't fix it...
carter1

United States

#15 Jul 21, 2012
I agree with Kelly. "If it isn't broke don't fix". Their pickles are nasty now.
harriman ho

Kingston, TN

#16 Jul 23, 2012
who works at wendys now.katie used to but hear she got canned
Spy

Wyoming, MI

#17 Jul 25, 2012
George Harris wrote:
The allegedly "new" pickles at Wendy's taste like used pickles.
agreed. They taste used. With a slight anchovy flavor
but ramsey

United States

#18 Aug 25, 2012
Kelly wrote:
I rarely eat fast food but was stuck in a rut. So I got a single from wendy's the picles were so bad I thought it was bad meat. It's disgusting! They should at least give you a choice! If it isn't broke don't fix it...
what corporate jerk off thought sweet pickles on a burger was a good idea. not only is a terrible idea, it's damn unamerican as far as in concerned putting bread and butter pickles on a burger is like deficateing on the flag.
consiracytheoris t

Meridian, MS

#19 Oct 5, 2012
Fast food is a terrorist plot. They can kill us all with enough .99 cent burgers over a period of time.
consiracytheoris t

Meridian, MS

#20 Oct 5, 2012
And by the way, those pickles DO suck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's up with Matt Hope and Marla Leird? 10 hr Daddy 9
lifehouse church led by pedophile ring leader 12 hr Get Over It 61
Swifty's Atomic Bar and Grill- July 4th Weekend... 12 hr The Drake 2
Nang Crossno (Apr '14) 13 hr grimy phoxx 26
Easy Women Sun Lopez 2
Church trashing Sun Neighborhood Watch 14
Taavian Booker (Oct '15) Sun Neighborhood Watch 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Ridge Mortgages