Random

Brandon, FL

#1 Mar 28, 2013
If you force a prostitute to have sex is that shop lifting?
Disgusted

Oak Ridge, TN

#3 Mar 28, 2013
If you force any woman you're a useless pig. If you would rather pay for it, that's your deal but you're a thief and sick rapist either way..
Useless F*ck.
Random

Oak Ridge, TN

#4 Mar 29, 2013
Haha, it was just a joke but ok. Your entitled to your opinnion.
dagley

Oak Ridge, TN

#7 Mar 29, 2013
Horny wrote:
If a person has gave it to u before an u haven't had it in a while passes out. The thing is she was all game before she passed out. So what if you decided hit it. Remember she was ready an willing earlier. Is that considered casual sex? I know its not rape. Also she wakes up with her panies off an says i don't remember nothing did we have sex? U say yep. She says well i wish i wasn't so trashed. WHAT DO YOU THINK? Rape or sex this is a hard question Yes or no answer
Technically it would be considered rape. Each time, each adult must be consenting. It doesn't matter about previous interactions or what the person was doing prior to passing out. A conviction in court, however, would probably be difficult.
Anonymous

Whittier, NC

#9 Mar 30, 2013
Is killing the misogynistic piece of shit who started this thread murder or animal abuse?
Anonymous

Whittier, NC

#10 Mar 30, 2013
Horny wrote:
I thought so. I don't think it would go to court unless she prosecuted.( what if she didn't prosecute and the police heard about it an they did.) Do you think it would hold up in court?
With rape becoming a more hot button issue these days, the person who did this is in deep shit and hopefully made an example of
lol

Toronto, Canada

#11 Mar 30, 2013
dagley wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically it would be considered rape. Each time, each adult must be consenting. It doesn't matter about previous interactions or what the person was doing prior to passing out. A conviction in court, however, would probably be difficult.
Unless you're married. Spousal rape is 100% legal in TN. fun fact, huh
dagley

Greenville, SC

#12 Mar 30, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you're married. Spousal rape is 100% legal in TN. fun fact, huh
*Shrug*

No, it isn't.

It has changed.
Anonymous

Clinton, TN

#14 Mar 31, 2013
poopoobutt wrote:
I like it when they just lay there.
That's probably a pretty common sight when you do get lucky enough to bring home a loose fat chick to your parents house. They probably just lay there because you can't please a woman and they're board
Alrighty

Oak Ridge, TN

#17 Apr 2, 2013
pee wee herman wrote:
Me so horny me love you long time....
haha that's a good one. What can I get fo five dollars. Ne thing you want

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christianity 51 min Thinking Out Loud 10
should oak ridge have a statue of jesus christ? 17 hr Thinking Out Loud 16
will stanton is a snitch 18 hr growup 14
Rochelle glenn 20 hr Gross 7
sydney moe 21 hr Grimy Phoxx 3
ornl fcu (Mar '12) 21 hr Grimy Phoxx 38
oak ridge mc donalds 23 hr Grimy Phoxx 13

Oak Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance