Oak Ridge is a Speed Trap
mo money

Shelby, NC

#82 Feb 2, 2013
Tell me something! Why are you so aggressive when responding to this post? Know something we don't lol.
well

United States

#83 Feb 2, 2013
mo money wrote:
Tell me something! Why are you so aggressive when responding to this post? Know something we don't lol.
Aggressive? Huh?

Are you that emotionally fragile to consider a response "aggressive," despite no actual aggression?

Perhaps a winky face and an "lol" would suffice your emotional sensitivities while communicating on a forum board full of faceless and anonymous users.

What is it that I could possibly know that "you" don't? I don't buy into conspiracies, and the point has already been made. Don't speed, and you will not have to worry about the "rich and powerful" taking your money.
just listen

Blythewood, SC

#84 Feb 3, 2013
Hey that guy made a good point so shut up and listen to logic you fool!
cry babies

Oak Ridge, TN

#85 Feb 3, 2013
Doesn't matter where the hell you are! Out of town or not look at the damn speed limit signs and you won't get a freakin ticket. And yes the signs ARE before the camera you just need to pay attention. Oak Ridge isn't near as bad as a lot of other towns I've been too. So pay the measley $50 and get over it.
just listen

Spartanburg, SC

#86 Feb 3, 2013
I'll tell you what buddy I'd like to see you call me a cry babies to my face!
well

Victorville, CA

#87 Feb 3, 2013
just listen wrote:
I'll tell you what buddy I'd like to see you call me a cry babies to my face!
Oh, it looks like we have another keyboard warrior. You're an idiot and a "cry baby." *Gasp!* Oh no! Is your dad going to beat up my dad now?

Pathetic.
just listen

United States

#88 Feb 3, 2013
Anytime punk!!!
well

Victorville, CA

#89 Feb 3, 2013
just listen wrote:
Anytime punk!!!
Okay Junior, go back to playing World of Warcraft. You don't frighten anyone.
just listen

United States

#90 Feb 3, 2013
Sounds like your the cry baby and sissy who is playing that stupid video game, in between playing with himself lol.
well

Victorville, CA

#91 Feb 3, 2013
just listen wrote:
Sounds like your the cry baby and sissy who is playing that stupid video game, in between playing with himself lol.
Ah the "I'm rubber, you're glue, anything you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!" retort. Hilarious.

How long did it take you to come up with that one? I must say that I'm not shocked, considering the high school level mentality.

Does it hurt knowing that you're insignificant, both in real life and now the virtual world? Or are you used to it?

C'mere lil fella, it's okay. We'll give you a cookie for trying to be a keyboard warrior. It's cute.
just listen

United States

#93 Feb 3, 2013
Hahahahahaha lol
just listen

United States

#94 Feb 3, 2013
Hahahahahahaha
just listen

United States

#95 Feb 3, 2013
Hahahahaha hahahaha
reality

United States

#96 Feb 5, 2013
just another way to keep people poor and down it's all about control.
Done with Oak Ridge

Seymour, TN

#97 Jun 12, 2013
I am new to Tennessee and travel with my job. I just received my fourth ticket for driving 30mph in a 15mph zone. I drive 15mph in my driveway!!
I have been staying in their hotels, eating at restaurants, buying gas, shopping and even playing golf in Oak Ridge. No More!! I will avoid this city at all cost....mainly being time as my travel expense will now drop, without these speed traps. For the locals on here that agree with their city's policy. I hope you understand that you are part of the problem, when your property taxes increase because of the lack of outside money. And when your local businesses close you will have to travel. Gosh, I sure hope you don't get a ticket in another town because you are not aware of their traps!
Guffaw

Kingston, TN

#98 Jun 12, 2013
Done with Oak Ridge wrote:
I am new to Tennessee and travel with my job. I just received my fourth ticket for driving 30mph in a 15mph zone. I drive 15mph in my driveway!!
I have been staying in their hotels, eating at restaurants, buying gas, shopping and even playing golf in Oak Ridge. No More!! I will avoid this city at all cost....mainly being time as my travel expense will now drop, without these speed traps. For the locals on here that agree with their city's policy. I hope you understand that you are part of the problem, when your property taxes increase because of the lack of outside money. And when your local businesses close you will have to travel. Gosh, I sure hope you don't get a ticket in another town because you are not aware of their traps!
You didn't learn to obey the speed limit after four tickets? Imbecile.
Ughh

Simpsonville, SC

#99 Jun 12, 2013
Done with Oak Ridge wrote:
I am new to Tennessee and travel with my job. I just received my fourth ticket for driving 30mph in a 15mph zone. I drive 15mph in my driveway!!
I have been staying in their hotels, eating at restaurants, buying gas, shopping and even playing golf in Oak Ridge. No More!! I will avoid this city at all cost....mainly being time as my travel expense will now drop, without these speed traps. For the locals on here that agree with their city's policy. I hope you understand that you are part of the problem, when your property taxes increase because of the lack of outside money. And when your local businesses close you will have to travel. Gosh, I sure hope you don't get a ticket in another town because you are not aware of their traps!
After the first THREE tickets, one would think you had learned how to read speed limit signs. Doesn't matter what state you're from, they all look the same. Besides, if I'm not mistaken, those areas are school zones and heavy populated areas with people traffic. Don't blame others for your incompetence. People like you are the reason pedestrians get hit by cars!
Dillon

Rockwood, TN

#100 Jul 5, 2013
I was visiting the Grove Mall when I got a ticket. It was not for running a red light to being wreckless but going over a lower than normal speed limit. I don't know exactly where I got the ticket and they won't tell me. but they have a nice picture of me in my truck which does not prove speeding or anything else. I won't go to Oak Ridge for my shopping.
Dillon

Rockwood, TN

#101 Jul 5, 2013
Just don't go to Oak Ridge and you won't get a ticket.
God

Knoxville, TN

#102 Jul 5, 2013
Dillon wrote:
I was visiting the Grove Mall when I got a ticket. It was not for running a red light to being wreckless but going over a lower than normal speed limit. I don't know exactly where I got the ticket and they won't tell me. but they have a nice picture of me in my truck which does not prove speeding or anything else. I won't go to Oak Ridge for my shopping.
Your a liar.
They have to tell you where you got the ticket or they can't fine you.
As a judge, I know this.
Your a liar.
Stop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Other One 46 min SammieG 3
will stanton is a snitch 5 hr Kamikazee 17
Dont support NFL 5 hr BLM f off 1
Rochelle glenn 9 hr Grimy Phoxx 9
ornl fcu (Mar '12) 13 hr Trumper 39
PetSmart in Oak Ridge Sat Who Cares 12
Christianity Sat just wondering 26

Oak Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Ridge Mortgages