chris left the junkie
Stella DISON slept caugh

Knoxville, TN

#1 Sep 7, 2011
Looks as if Chris headed back SOUTH haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa he was caught DOING DAWNS MOTHER STELLA DISON, HER OWN MOTHER GOT CAUGHT IN BED WITH HER DAUGHTERS BOYFRIEND, Lawdy Lawdy talk about KEEPING IT IN THE FAMILY, STEALLA DID DAWNS EX OLD MAN EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
The Situation

Pompano Beach, FL

#2 Sep 7, 2011
Coming up next on Springer.....

Really though, who hasn't fantasized about a mother/daughter combo at one point or another?
x6ge

United States

#3 Sep 7, 2011
Stella DISON slept caugh wrote:
Looks as if Chris headed back SOUTH haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa he was caught DOING DAWNS MOTHER STELLA DISON, HER OWN MOTHER GOT CAUGHT IN BED WITH HER DAUGHTERS BOYFRIEND, Lawdy Lawdy talk about KEEPING IT IN THE FAMILY, STEALLA DID DAWNS EX OLD MAN EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Do you ever give this a rest? I don't know you our any of the others, but I can see that they own your mind. You carry on about them nonstop. It crossed the line into being obsessive long ago and it's disturbing and freakish to watch. Honestly, you found like a crazy person because any sane, well-adjusted person would have more pride. I would have taken out a restraining order by now if someone ranted and obsessed about me even a fraction of how you've been screaming about these people just on Topix alone. All you're accomplishing is proving that maniacal obsession exists and is alive and well.
Stella DISON slept caugh

Knoxville, TN

#4 Sep 12, 2011
I DO HAVE A RESTRING ORDER DUH AND HONEY I HAVE A VERY HIGH IQ WITH PROMINENT COLLEGES, NOW ON THE OTHER HAND HA HA HA
JOHN CHRISTOPHER HABARTA GPA @ PELLLISSIPPI 0.0 WAY TO GO CHIS ON THE DUMMY DEANS LIST
DRUMS ROLLING.......... DAWN RENE DISON GPA @ PELLISSIPPI GPA 0.00
HEHEHE AND NOW THEY ARE TAKING THE SAME EXACT CLASSES, DUMB BASTARD CLASS THEY WILL WEAR A MATCHING DUMBO CAP
AS FOR YOU GO SUCK UR OWN ARES AND LEAVE ME ALONE 1ST AMENDMENT STATING FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
GO HELP STEALLA AND DAWN WITH THEIR KADIAN AND METH ADDICTIONS STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS OR WHAT? YOU DON'T HAVE A LIFE IT IS OBVIOUS IF YOU CONTINUE TO FOLLOW MY HELLO RE READ MY COMMENTS OR CONCERNS, THANK YOU AND GO VISIT YOUR DERANGED SISTER AND HER DAUGHTER THEY NEED ALL THE HELP THEY CAN GET HA HA HA.
AGAIN PER THE JUDGE IN YOUR VERY OWN COUNTY STATED FREEDOM OF SPEECH WHEN STELLA MAE WAS BOOHOOING IT WAS HYSTERICAL.
SEE YA SOONER THAN LATER!!!!!!!!!!
Stella DISON slept caugh

Knoxville, TN

#5 Sep 12, 2011
OK Know it all? At WHAT point would YOU STOP IF??? They BROKE INTO YOUR HOME?Stole YOUR VEHICLE that had MANY OF PERSONAL ITEMS IN IT STOLE YOUR WHEELCHAIR HELLO WHEELCHAIR TO USE AS LEGS SLASHED FOUR TIRES RAN ME OFF THE ROAD TWICE AND CALLED SO MANY TIMES WITH THREATS, SO YOU WOULD BE SANE EH? AND YESSSSSSSSSSSS THE POLICE WERE CALLED AND ACTION TAKEN SO BUTT OUT AND WHY NOT ASK GOD FOR PROTECTION AGAINST PEOPLE WHO HARM A DISABLED PERSON WHO CAN NOT WALK, WHAT A SHAME YOUR HAVE SUCH HORRIBLE MANNERS RESPECT WAS RAISED BY GOD KNOWS WHAT KIND OF PARENTING, NOW UNLESS YOU WOULD LIKE FOR ME TO CONTINUE TO POST ON EVERY SINGLE COMMENT YOU POST ON LEAVE ME ALONE.
x6ge wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever give this a rest? I don't know you our any of the others, but I can see that they own your mind. You carry on about them nonstop. It crossed the line into being obsessive long ago and it's disturbing and freakish to watch. Honestly, you found like a crazy person because any sane, well-adjusted person would have more pride. I would have taken out a restraining order by now if someone ranted and obsessed about me even a fraction of how you've been screaming about these people just on Topix alone. All you're accomplishing is proving that maniacal obsession exists and is alive and well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For rent 7 hr real deal 3
throttle down 16 hr the grimy phoxx 36
just wondering 17 hr Kristy 7
sam parker 19 hr Around 2
Looking for a car ~$1200 19 hr Car man 10
who is clark walker (Oct '12) 19 hr Friend 11
Mayfield 19 hr Oak Ridger e 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Ridge Mortgages