Dead Mouse Found in Beans at Oak Ridg...

Dead Mouse Found in Beans at Oak Ridge School

There are 46 comments on the WTLV story from Jan 4, 2007, titled Dead Mouse Found in Beans at Oak Ridge School. In it, WTLV reports that:

School officials in Oak Ridge say a mangled mouse was found in green beans being served to preschool students.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTLV.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Robby Carlisle

AOL

#1 Jan 11, 2007
hey
if i had a child in that school you all would have a law suit on your hand who ever was working in that Lunch should be Fired
rachel

AOL

#2 Oct 3, 2007
Thats just nasty. i mean come on i cant even stand a fly near my food let alone a mouse in my food cooked or not!!! mice are the nastiest creature to me
Bob1981

United States

#3 Sep 14, 2018
Get a grip! You know how many flies, spiders, etc. you eat a year?? A law suit ?? Really, you know shit happens! Ridiculous responses.
Night

United States

#4 Sep 14, 2018
Bob1981 wrote:
Get a grip! You know how many flies, spiders, etc. you eat a year?? A law suit ?? Really, you know shit happens! Ridiculous responses.
Stop spreading this stupid myth about people eating spiders and such each year. You are literally have access to virtually unlimited knowledge right at your fingertips; educate yourself. There's no reason why people should be posting dumb shit like that in 2018 but yet here we are...
jackson the dog

United States

#5 Sep 14, 2018
Night wrote:
<quoted text>

Stop spreading this stupid myth about people eating spiders and such each year. You are literally have access to virtually unlimited knowledge right at your fingertips; educate yourself. There's no reason why people should be posting dumb shit like that in 2018 but yet here we are...
keep the rats out of the kids food
zero

Knoxville, TN

#6 Sep 14, 2018
Night wrote:
<quoted text>

Stop spreading this stupid myth about people eating spiders and such each year. You are literally have access to virtually unlimited knowledge right at your fingertips; educate yourself. There's no reason why people should be posting dumb shit like that in 2018 but yet here we are...
Keep in mind we live in an age where grown adults are struggling with "boys have a penis, girls have a vagina" and gender is whatever stupid word they decide to make up.
Parden Pard

Whitehall, PA

#7 Sep 14, 2018
Last week, the neighbors' cat dropped-off a half-eaten mouse to the back steps. Thanks, Sylvester, you're a pal.
JReb

United States

#8 Sep 14, 2018
Sounds to me like they were celebrating Spanish day and was cooking up some sort of Mexican dish.
Mex The Mexican

United States

#9 Sep 14, 2018
Parden Pard wrote:
Last week, the neighbors' cat dropped-off a half-eaten mouse to the back steps. Thanks, Sylvester, you're a pal.
are you going to eat that ?
Parden Pard

Whitehall, PA

#10 Sep 14, 2018
Mex The Mexican wrote:
<quoted text>

are you going to eat that ?
I'll share,,,,?
EL Freaky Bandeetoe

United States

#11 Sep 14, 2018
Parden Pard wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll share,,,,?
it,s for the kids get your own mouse to put in your dinner bukkit
Guss

United States

#12 Sep 14, 2018
Rats, maggots, sounds like I should pack my kids lunch
Parden Pard

Whitehall, PA

#13 Sep 14, 2018
Guss wrote:
Rats, maggots, sounds like I should pack my kids lunch
Don't forget to pack a spring loaded rat trap too.
had2

Knoxville, TN

#14 Sep 14, 2018
Haa.. haaa.. heeehe.. a DJ got into the soup.
Bob1981

United States

#15 Monday Sep 17
Bob1981 wrote:
Get a grip! You know how many flies, spiders, etc. you eat a year?? A law suit ?? Really, you know shit happens! Ridiculous responses.
Its fact not fiction, you idiot. I guess the thought that you3raten all sorts of bugs just kills you!&#128513; Hope you don't choke on your next spider! Lol
Parden Pard

Whitehall, PA

#16 Tuesday Sep 18
Bob1981 wrote:
<quoted text>

Its fact not fiction, you idiot. I guess the thought that you3raten all sorts of bugs just kills you!&#128513; Hope you don't choke on your next spider! Lol
UMMM,,BOB,,Ya'll need to go back to your Meds....
ThomasA

Guntersville, AL

#17 Tuesday Sep 18
Guss wrote:
Rats, maggots, sounds like I should pack my kids lunch
Look up "Allowable animal parts in food". Our government is taking care of our food supply!
Grimys dinner buckit

United States

#18 Tuesday Sep 18
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text> Look up "Allowable animal parts in food". Our government is taking care of our food supply!
so its ok to have up to 4 rat hares per metrick ton .
Noooooooo

United States

#19 Tuesday Sep 18
This did not happen in Oak Ridge Schools. Some has told a lie to try and make this wonderful district look bad. Shame on them.
ThomasA

Guntersville, AL

#20 Tuesday Sep 18
Grimys dinner buckit wrote:
<quoted text>

so its ok to have up to 4 rat hares per metrick ton .
Rat poop, bird droppings, and various fungi and molds allowable but who cares because it's nowhere near whats probably in our water supply in "allowable" quantities. If it gets to the point we glow in the dark, then start to worry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mitzi grubb or poteet? 2 hr lucretia 23
Desperate females 7 hr tellmealie 43
Who did the police shoot? 14 hr Lol 46
wat happened (Aug '16) Mon Missy 9
Dustin Begley Mon Hehe 5
where is pickle hollow Sun tellmealie 10
Is Buzz Patrick a real wiener? Sun Chief 16

Oak Ridge Jobs

Personal Finance

Oak Ridge Mortgages