Anyone know if it opened back up?
gjd

United States

#2 Jun 26, 2011
I didn't know it closed. What happened?
oakridger

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jun 26, 2011
The owner got busted for cocaine, weed, and guns. They closed it down in February I think. I had heard another bar had opened up in that location, but wasn't sure.
Bookworm

Santa Barbara, CA

#4 Jun 27, 2011
anyone who doesn't know better than to drive thru oliver spgs at 80mph in a corvette with weed and coke shouldt run a bar. i used to smoke weed years ago and have no problem with that but what a dummy.
Bookworm

Santa Barbara, CA

#5 Jun 27, 2011
maybe mr crow can get a job at lincolns he could draw in business.
gjd

United States

#6 Jun 27, 2011
Who is the owner of the Crow's Nest, anyway?
Bookworm

Santa Barbara, CA

#7 Jun 27, 2011
dont really know who owns the bldg bit an old biker type ran it who went by crow. think his last name was ellison or something. same type of crowd hangs out at lincolns except they allow kids in there at lincolns crows nest was adults only.
Anonymous

Nashville, TN

#8 Jun 28, 2011
Yes it opened last weekend. It is now Throttle Down Bar & Grill and has been completely remodeled. Pretty nice inside now. They only serve beer, no liquor, and have some pretty good bands! Heard Poizon Whiskey play there this last weekend.
gobble gobble

Santa Barbara, CA

#9 Jun 28, 2011
well it has to be better than lincolns did crow take over lincons?
thats BS

Fort Campbell, TN

#10 Jun 29, 2011
lincoln is better then that wearhouse "crows nest."
atleast it can keep the same name for more than a year. its not on some back road in the middle of nowhere. and now they only serve beer? what a waste of a good storage building. when i drink i like to getsomething to eat everynow and then. i have a wife at home that cook so i really dont waste my time at a bar full of trashey women that has had more things in here then a dogs mouth. besides applebees is the best when it comes to food and beer
Anonymous

Nashville, TN

#11 Jul 20, 2011
I am honestly not sure if they serve food now or not. I know we had a bowl of pretzels and popcorn, but that was it. There may be more options. As for drinks though, only beer, or Smirnoff.
Bebo

United States

#12 Aug 3, 2011
Just so you know it hasn't been remodeled. Crow designed the place and the only thing the new people did was hang up more lights/beer signs. By the way the only good thing about that place is Jennifer the bartender everyone else in that place is so screwed up they couldn't tell their asses from a hole in the ground. Oh and Angie that's running it and says it's her bar is a lying, thieving, drugged up bitch so might as well count the days til it's shut down again.
me-you

Tell City, IN

#13 Aug 18, 2011
what happended to crow was he prosecuted? Is he in jail?
me-you

Tell City, IN

#14 Aug 18, 2011
Bebo wrote:
Just so you know it hasn't been remodeled. Crow designed the place and the only thing the new people did was hang up more lights/beer signs. By the way the only good thing about that place is Jennifer the bartender everyone else in that place is so screwed up they couldn't tell their asses from a hole in the ground. Oh and Angie that's running it and says it's her bar is a lying, thieving, drugged up bitch so might as well count the days til it's shut down again.
what is Jennifers last name?
dirt sideways

Cleveland, OH

#15 Aug 19, 2011
Her last name is jennifer hall but there was another good bar tender also her name was jen , they both are smoking hot !!
me-you

Tell City, IN

#16 Aug 19, 2011
dirt sideways wrote:
Her last name is jennifer hall but there was another good bar tender also her name was jen , they both are smoking hot !!
Wonder were they are working now? Jen was nice I believe she was dating a guy that came there all the time last year. I can't recall his name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horrible entertainment choices 8 hr What 38
Amanda Hyde 17 hr Wouldntyouliketoknow 5
drugs. 18 hr Logical 5
Brittany 19 hr mineaintyours 32
swinger friendly bars? (Nov '14) Jun 21 for real 17
Dominique Hawn Jun 21 DUH 2
teller village has went to hell Jun 21 Just me 2

Oak Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance