Unhappy customer

Oliver Springs, TN

#1 Apr 27, 2012
I bought a Titan truck there and boy what a mistake. The sales manager is a complete jerk. I've had nothing but problems with it and the fuel milage is less that 12 miles per gallon. My suggestion is to not buy a Titan and definately don't buy anything from them. The sales practices are deceiving and all they want is the sale. After the sale they don't even know your name and don't care about you.
lol

United States

#2 Apr 27, 2012
get you a chevy !!
my experience

Jacksboro, TN

#3 Apr 30, 2012
I bought a car from them back when it was known as Herb Newton. Being young and stupid I didn't realize what was happening until I had already signed the contract. The car was sold to me at sticker price of 17000. There was no dealing with me, no trade in for the old car. I was not told about all the extras I could get with the car, such as free oil changes for up to so many miles, etc. These guys pretty much seen me coming.

I told the sales mgr at the time that I might not be able to make the payments on the car because the job I had was only parttime. He said that was fine, that I could make arrangements. I was pretty much pressured into taking the car because I had actually been picked up from a parking lot and driven down to the dealership by the sales mgr. Very aggresive salesmen work there.

Needless to say, about 5 months later, I had to file for chapter 13 bankruptcy and this car was the leading reason I had to file. Also a few bad personal financial decisions led me down this road to, but the car was the driving force for this. I wouldn't recommend this dealership to anyone. Screw new cars....buy a good used car.
baldilocks

Santa Barbara, CA

#4 May 3, 2012
i dont know who suckes the worst the nisann place or lincons bar they both bad news.
Jethro

Oliver Springs, TN

#5 May 4, 2012
Bunch of crooks. I needed a car and stopped by to see what they had. High pressure in your face sales. I was interested in one used car they had. They couldn't produce the Car Fax and when I tried to negotiate a cheaper price the sales manager, Fred, yelled at me and told me to leave. What a crooked bunch of sharks. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else to buy. Don't even waste your time at Oak Ridge Nissan.
OhYeah

Lenoir City, TN

#6 May 7, 2012
Their repair people are just as bad. Took my van down there to find out why it was missing so bad. They said it had a bad fuel injector and that ONLY Nissan could fix it and they would replace it for 1500.00. I took it to another mechanic and he replaced all 3 of the back injectors for less then 300.00 and that was with him buying the parts. Nissan definitly trys to screw people.
timmy

Oliver Springs, TN

#7 May 8, 2012
Just don't even stop and waste your time. I spent two hours there one day and felt pressured to buy the whole time. I went to Knoxville and bought the same model car from a different dealer and saved almost $5000.00 from what Oak Ridge Nissans "best offer" was. If you shop in a town with no competition expect to pay higher prices. I'll never set foot on that lot again.
unhappycustomer

Knoxville, TN

#8 Feb 17, 2013
DON'T BUY OR GET SERVICE THERE!! The general manager, Fred Ward actually lied to my face about them falsifying my income, has threaten me several times about getting his lawyer & going to court, and even hung up on me when I asked to bring the new car back and get my trade in back because I knew the lender had denied due to them lying about my income. It all started a little over a year ago when I purchased a new 2012 Versa SL from Oak Ridge Nissan, that has had 3 transmission leaks already, and I have only had the car for 16 months! The first time was 3 months after I purchased it and they kept it for a month before finally replacing the entire transmission. On my second trip for the most recent leak (they sent me home with it leaking to come back 2 weeks later to fix it), I decided to trade this car in and purchase a new car because of all the headache with my Versa, but that has been an even bigger headache. I found out that they lied to at least 2 different lenders about my income, tried to bully me into signing a new contract, and now refuse to take their car back and give me back my trade-in (even though they have no financing approved for the new car). Plus, they have my trade-in listed for sale on their website, even though they do NOT have the title and according to my lender can NOT get a clean title since there is a lien on it. So be careful what you buy from them, it just may be my lemon without a title. They will lie, cheat, and harass to make a sale. DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY SAY!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!
Poe

Oak Ridge, TN

#10 Feb 18, 2013
customer wrote:
I bought a car for my daughter there and got a pretty good deal. Come to find out my daughters boyfriend got a job there about 4 months later. Wel he worked for about five months and never had any money. She said he would get pills and borrow money form people there and by the time he got his check he owed everybody for pill he got throughout the week. If i would have known that they were a bunch of drug dealing crooks i would have never bought nothing off them...
most car salesmen are addicted to something

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mean lying lazy girls working for the courts 12 min an old friend 3
Goin to work at the plants 8 hr Jake Gilman 9
Steve Bennett 9 hr Just sayin 23
Bubba Dean (Jul '13) 18 hr Funk docta spok 23
Tunnels Under Oak Ridge (Dec '11) Fri TheGuyWhoKnowsAlot 26
tiffany reynolds mountain Fri mel 3
Cheating wives in Oak Ridge Fri shame 9
Oak Ridge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oak Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oak Ridge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oak Ridge

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:14PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 9:45 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Saints
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons