Cheryl Payne Missing From Roane Count...

Cheryl Payne Missing From Roane County Since Dec. 2003

Posted in the Oak Ridge Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
holycorruption

Dickson, TN

#1 Nov 4, 2009
Cheryl went missing after a night out with her boyfriend. She was last seen on hwy.61 at the Big Orange Bar and Grill in Harriman on Dec 27th 2003. Does anyone remember her or this case?
holycorruption

Dickson, TN

#2 Nov 10, 2009
NEW INFORMATION / PLEASE READ!!

http://www.volunteertv.com/roane/headlines/69... #

A Roane County cold case unit is taking a new look into Cheryl's case.
Watching

Nashville, TN

#4 Jan 1, 2010
holycorruption wrote:
Praying that Cheryl and her family will have justice in 2010
I remember this case. I think Terry Collins lives in Oak Ridge with his Father. It's been a while since I seen him. Maybe someone else can confirm this.
Will get Justice

Nashville, TN

#5 Jan 1, 2010
This is her nephew, I think that she wasn't let out of his truck i believe he had something to do with her disappearance. We are holding a candle light in rememberance of her at the bar where she was last seen on the 2nd of january at about 6 pm.
Will get Justice

Dickson, TN

#6 Jan 2, 2010
sorry the candle light was cancelled because the weather being so cold i let you all know when it will be sorry for the late notice and sorry for the people that showed up that didnt know that it was cancelled we miss you cheryle so much we will get justice this is her nephew
concernedcitizen

Lenoir City, TN

#7 Mar 18, 2010
TODAY IS CHERYL PAYNE'S BIRTHDAY. HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS WILL BE MEETING TODAY AT BIG ORANGE BAR AND GRILL AT 5:00P.M. TO HOLD UP SIGNS IN REMEMBERANCE AND JUSTICE FOR CHERYL WE WOULD LIKE TO INVITE ANYONE WHO IS FAMILY, A FRIEND, OR JUST WANTS JUSTICE FOR CHERYL TO JOIN US TODAY. ALL OF YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED THANK YOU SO MUCH. WE HOPE THAT NO ONE FORGETS ABOUT CHERYL AND KEEP HER IN MIND ALWAYS SOMEBODY OUT THERE KNOWS SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED THE NIGHT OF HER DISSAPPEARANCE AND WE WILL NOT GIVE UP WE WILL GET JUSTICE FOR CHERYL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERYL PAYNE WE LOVE AND MISS YOU VERY MUCH. ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS.
martin payne

Louisville, TN

#8 May 1, 2010
hey this is her son and yea i'd love to find out where she is at. and i would love to see terry behind bars because i know he done somthing with her and he has hidden her body. the cold case detective has done takin dna samples from me. to help along with the case. last i heard he kniows who did it
hcorrupt

Nashville, TN

#9 May 22, 2010
where is terry anyway. is he some big scary guy that people are afraid of? why doesnt any one talk about him on here?
so sad

Nashville, TN

#10 Jun 1, 2010
I saw an article in the newspaper "CAUGHT UP" about Cheryl's story. It said that her then boyfriend Terry Collins is the main suspect....which of course we all know. Sounds like if they don't find Cheryl they don't have a case. Someone besides Terry knows where she is and that person needs to come forward and tell so that her long suffering family and friends can lay her to rest and be free from all of the endless nights of sadness of not knowing where she is. Can't even imagine how someone could live with themselves knowing that Terry killed and hid Cheryl. Cheryl is someones Mother, Daughter and Sister. This person who knows what happened to Cheryl on December 27th 2003 needs to do stop covering for Terry and give him up. If Terry is such a tough guy he shouldn't have a problem telling the truth.
hcorruption

Nashville, TN

#11 Jun 1, 2010
martin payne wrote:
hey this is her son and yea i'd love to find out where she is at. and i would love to see terry behind bars because i know he done somthing with her and he has hidden her body. the cold case detective has done takin dna samples from me. to help along with the case. last i heard he kniows who did it
What does terry look like How old is he? and what does he do for work, if you know?
trey kelley

Nashville, TN

#12 Oct 18, 2010
martin payne wrote:
....this is trey martin u told me your story a few days ago and u opened up i hope they find something out
shawna

Antioch, TN

#13 Nov 4, 2010
i am a cousin of cheryl's and yes we would love to find her body. her mother is being driven crazy by not knowing where she is. At the time of her disapperance terry was working at the place where they built the lowes. if anyone on here is from roane county they will know what im talking about. He was working the construction before they built the building and he is one of the people on the crew who layed the cement only a couple days after she went missing. It is believed that he buried her on that site right before they layed the cement. the police took cadaver dogs over the place and said there was no body there. If anyone has any information that would be helpful to the police please come forward our family needs closure. thank everyone for all the help and prayes and i am very thankful to whoever made this site. if anyone can help please do. thanks to everyone.
shawna

Antioch, TN

#14 Nov 4, 2010
by the way i have no idea why it is saying im from ky...i live in harriman so plz just ignore the ky part ty very much
holycorruption

Mount Juliet, TN

#15 Nov 13, 2010
shawna wrote:
i am a cousin of cheryl's and yes we would love to find her body. her mother is being driven crazy by not knowing where she is. At the time of her disapperance terry was working at the place where they built the lowes. if anyone on here is from roane county they will know what im talking about. He was working the construction before they built the building and he is one of the people on the crew who layed the cement only a couple days after she went missing. It is believed that he buried her on that site right before they layed the cement. the police took cadaver dogs over the place and said there was no body there. If anyone has any information that would be helpful to the police please come forward our family needs closure. thank everyone for all the help and prayes and i am very thankful to whoever made this site. if anyone can help please do. thanks to everyone.
If Terry hurt Cheryl in the truck he was driving, there should have have been evidence left behind but i heard the sheriff dept said they didn't find anything...there is always trace evidence left behind.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16 Nov 29, 2010
The problem is,they didn't find it important enough at the time to really find evidence to charge anybody with a crime. I have been told by a few officials that they are not CSI and don't do investigations like TV.
If evidence had been found at the time it could be used for charges with out a body.

Since: Dec 10

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Dec 9, 2010
Prayers go out to the family in hopes for her return. Blessings and Hope!
holycorruption

Murfreesboro, TN

#18 Dec 27, 2010
today marks the 7th year of Cheryl's disapearance. If any of you who read this has any information about what happened to her, please let someone know. Cheryl's family is surely suffering even after 7 yrs of not knowing where she is. If they could only get her back and lay her to rest in their own way, I'm sure they would be greatful to whom ever could help.
martin payne

Nashville, TN

#19 Jan 7, 2011
this is her son! and terry was a drinking basterd. very abusive he use to beat me along with my mother. and the day she dissapeard they dropped me off at my aunt's house. i didn't think that would be the last time i wwound see her. but terry has a history of abusive, for crying out loud he held my mother captive in gorgia. and my father and aunt had to get her. and they did find evidence in his truck. they found a little blood spatter and a ring in the back seat. and soon that basterd will go to jail for what his done.
martin payne

Nashville, TN

#20 Jan 7, 2011
What does terry look like How old is he? and what does he do for work, if you know?
terry is an older man he is in his fifty's now? beard kinda tall. his hard to miss. plus the stinch of beer is always on him. and he was bad because he beat me and my mother. he has been sent to jail more then once and they have records on it. but my mother always ran back.my mother was suppose to be coming into some money. and i think he knew that. and he didn't want her to leave. and the fight got out of hand and he killed her. i remeber the day i go tthe phone call at my aunts with him saying he can't find her. terry if your end up reading this. you wont get away with this! i swear it!
holycorruption

Murfreesboro, TN

#21 Feb 16, 2011
Martin, The details you give are horrable and no one should have to live through something like that. I heard Terry is living in Oakdale now and works construction in Knoxville. Martin, what do you think Terry did with your Mother? ie. where do you think he put her? Do you think that he will eventually be prosecuted? So sorry for your loss, stay as strong as you can. People do care about what has happened to you and your familly and wish you only the very best outcome in your Mother's case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any good looking girls around oak ridge ages 25-35 42 min Queen 15
Oak Ridge sports coverage 7 hr Buck 17
why is the education system making boys more si... 7 hr haa 1
HUD & Public Housing Sat Gal Wrong 5
Cougars? Sat Solo 4
Danielle Newby Fri OS Wannabee 3
Danielle Newby May 17 Jim 5

Oak Ridge Jobs

Personal Finance

Oak Ridge Mortgages