Sun Tan City Instant bads

Sun Tan City Instant bads

Posted in the Oak Ridge Forum

sarah

United States

#1 Mar 20, 2011
I have fair skin-- not red head fair, I have brown hair-- but i'm still considered fair skinned. Has anyone tried the Insant Beds at Sun Tan City? Did you get decent results using that alone? I'm not looking to be DARK just some color....
jlively

United States

#2 Mar 26, 2011
If the have brownzing beds that with a great brownzing lotion will give u a nice but not very dark tan almost perfect in two to three visits, if not try the hair salon where the new food city is in OR they have them that's where I go and by my second visit I had a very noticeable tan but the third and forth I was were I wanted to be, if u go to the one at food city try the #2 bed...I hope this helps u in what it seeking!
chs_girl

United States

#3 Jun 5, 2011
suntan city is more expensive than the one next to food city (expressions hair salon) i went to expressions last year and i loved it. i loved the people and the beds. i made friends with the people that worked there. i would have went there this year to tan but i got a job at the end of last summer on clinton highway and i live in os and i dont get to or until 10, expressions is only open until 8 and suntan city is open until 11 but if they were both open until 11 i would have went to expressions no doubt about it.
chs_girl

United States

#4 Jun 5, 2011
and the small bed at expressions works just as good as the instant at suntan city. sorry i didnt specify before lol

Since: Jun 11

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jun 30, 2011
Suntan City is WAY over priced!!! I used them for a few months to get a base tan and to spray tan. Really not worth the money though!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christianity 1 hr King Retard 13
should oak ridge have a statue of jesus christ? 4 hr sickofhypocrisy 17
will stanton is a snitch 22 hr growup 14
Rochelle glenn Thu Gross 7
sydney moe Thu Grimy Phoxx 3
ornl fcu (Mar '12) Thu Grimy Phoxx 38
oak ridge mc donalds Thu Grimy Phoxx 13

Oak Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance