Chris "Scooby" Sanders
Rob

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Anyone know this pill dealing low-life? He sells pills to little girls. If you see him watch out, he's a drug dealing punk who supports his habits by breaking into houses and cars.
Transplant

United States

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Thanks for the warning.
kelly

Coppell, TX

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Every one that really knows scooby knows this is just crap people who have no real life are sayen leave him alone and go make up shit about someone else low life
lindsey and marla

United States

#5 Jan 30, 2013
This is the most obsurd thing ive ever read on here RAY. ive known this man for a while and can fully vouch that he is a good man and dont play that f*** s*** u accusin him of. you need to man the f*** up and stop hidin behind a computer screen and fake name RAY and settle this with chris himself. maybe u should get off skoobs cock and get ur own cuz the topix that i hear is u hung like a nat. i heard my infant son got u beat RAY. oh and ps.... JOHN aka Tony aka JOHN, he didnt even bother readin your post but he knows who you are and that its sum bogus s***
Rob

United States

#7 Feb 12, 2013
I see skoobs pill junkies have come to his defense. Doesn't change the facts. Drug dealing low life pedophile.
Rob

United States

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Oh did i mention he's a thieving punk who steals to support his habit?
lyndsey

Atlanta, GA

#9 Feb 12, 2013
I have known chris aka scoob for a long time he does not do any drugs he might drink a beer after work that's right I said work he is a roofer not a thief I have drove him to work myself an he has helped me a lot iam a single mother an if I ran out of diapers before my check hit scoob would buy my kid diapers he is the most selfless giving person I know so u really should mind your business til u get your facts straight period......
Rob

United States

#10 Mar 14, 2013
Funny how the only people sticking up for him are the very same girls he sells pills to. He's a useless turd.
Rob

United States

#12 Mar 19, 2013
If you offer him some pills he'll give you a blow.
funny

United States

#13 Mar 24, 2013
It is what it is y'all. Everyones got their habbits. So what if he does a pill or drinks a beer or smokes pot from time to time. And of course all his pillhead whores are going to get on here to defend him that's their dealer. Everyone gets on this website to either talk shit or try to pretend to be something that they are not in rea life. So why even take this shit seriously? All of you need to get a life and handle your beef or drama in real life.
Rob

United States

#15 Apr 14, 2013
Unlike junkies and pushers the rest of us are law abiding citizens.
thankful

United States

#16 Apr 27, 2013
I think Rob has the right idea. Get the pill addicted junkies n the low-life pushers names out there. Eventually it'll catch up tothem whether its the law or a righteous vigilante.
Dub

Greenwood, SC

#19 Jul 2, 2013
Where does this guy work now??
Dan Shipley

United States

#20 Jul 27, 2013
I wanna work him real good! then have a beer! Yeah!
idiots

Knoxville, TN

#21 Aug 19, 2013
Is this the same guy? He was just arrested for aggravated kidnapping! Are you idiots going to defend him now?!!!

http://tnacso.net/jail/detail24.php...
Busted

Fayetteville, NC

#22 Aug 28, 2013
idiots wrote:
Is this the same guy? He was just arrested for aggravated kidnapping! Are you idiots going to defend him now?!!!
http://tnacso.net/jail/detail24.php...
Can't be so good now!!
rob

Alcoa, TN

#23 Feb 6, 2014
He has since been released but wont be long before he's back in jail.
Dusty

Alcoa, TN

#24 May 12, 2014
I heard he was arrested in full drag. Dress, wig, makeup. I bet he was Mr. Popularity when he got to jail. Hahahaha.
Spectator

Sweetwater, TN

#25 May 15, 2016
Notice how the pill heads clammed up when it was posted about his aggravated kidnapping charge.
SexySmartLilTart

Metropolis, IL

#26 Sep 20, 2016
lyndsey wrote:
I have known chris aka scoob for a long time he does not do any drugs he might drink a beer after work that's right I said work he is a roofer not a thief I have drove him to work myself an he has helped me a lot iam a single mother an if I ran out of diapers before my check hit scoob would buy my kid diapers he is the most selfless giving person I know so u really should mind your business til u get your facts straight period......
Yes he does!!!! I just saw him in the courthouse and he asked me if I could get him H lol dumb b

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lying on an obituary 5 min Just Saying 9
Sarah Shellie Johnson (Sep '13) 55 min notahater 33
mexican jokes 1 hr hot pepper 8
Petes fashions 8 hr Just sayin 4
illegal immigrants go back to your country 8 hr Family 23
Tricia burdick 10 hr Big un 19
Popeyes 10 hr The Truth 5

Oak Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance