Curious

Oak Ridge, TN

#1 Jan 19, 2013
Whats everyone think about people saying Sandy Hook was a hoax?
fake

Oak Ridge, TN

#2 Jan 19, 2013
Curious wrote:
Whats everyone think about people saying Sandy Hook was a hoax?
Conspiracy theorists as usual.
Curious

Oak Ridge, TN

#3 Jan 19, 2013
Probably but the youtube video "sandy hook - exposed" has some weird points. Although it would be almost impossible to keep the entire town quiet.
dodgeram1

Oak Ridge, TN

#4 Jan 19, 2013
I heard about this they got some good points, that's for sure.
Dont believe it

Oak Ridge, TN

#6 Jan 19, 2013
http://www.salon.com/2013/01/18/your_comprehe...

People tend to look too much into things like this..
Curious

Oak Ridge, TN

#7 Jan 19, 2013
Thats very true but it not like the government wouldn't attempt this at all. If it would help their agenda. Plus parents not allowed to see the bodies of their children. The coroner saying that a AR was the killing weapon and yet the AR was found in the shooters car later, when the supposedly single shooter had killed himself at the school. Theres a lot of questions here.
hokes

Concord, NC

#8 Jan 19, 2013
reealy>
jbug

Tucker, GA

#9 Jan 19, 2013
I watched the video too and there was a lot of weird things pointed out that seemed unexplainable. Like there only being one shooter, but in the video it shows cops chasing someone thru the woods behind the school. Also a father was getting ready to speak on camera ans it showed him smiling and laughing with everyone before he spoke. He then prepared himself by "what looked like fake crying "before speaking. Yeah some people deal with stuff differently by laughing, especially if nervous. But it was just weird. Anyways I don't think its a hoax, some people just read too much into things
Curious

Conover, NC

#10 Jan 20, 2013
jbug wrote:
I watched the video too and there was a lot of weird things pointed out that seemed unexplainable. Like there only being one shooter, but in the video it shows cops chasing someone thru the woods behind the school. Also a father was getting ready to speak on camera ans it showed him smiling and laughing with everyone before he spoke. He then prepared himself by "what looked like fake crying "before speaking. Yeah some people deal with stuff differently by laughing, especially if nervous. But it was just weird. Anyways I don't think its a hoax, some people just read too much into things
Also very true! Still shady to me but if you look hard at any situation and pick out things you could probably make anything look weird!
fake

Oak Ridge, TN

#11 Jan 20, 2013
Curious wrote:
Thats very true but it not like the government wouldn't attempt this at all. If it would help their agenda. Plus parents not allowed to see the bodies of their children. The coroner saying that a AR was the killing weapon and yet the AR was found in the shooters car later, when the supposedly single shooter had killed himself at the school. Theres a lot of questions here.
That was a shotgun they pulled from the trunk. Not the AR. That website posted above clears these questions up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam cox of johnson 2 hr anactualadult 1
Rick Chinn 3 hr Epic Fail 38
sinjon mccuray Mon sinjon mccuray 1
Bubba Dean (Jul '13) Mon Noise bit 69
Jim hayden, is he for real or just crazy? (Feb '14) Sun Shayden 21
Places that need volunteers in oak ridge Sun Curious 1
Randall Tisdale Aug 20 Smiles 2

Oak Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance