Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Nov 17, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ConcernedAnimalL over

Knoxville, TN

#1 Nov 10, 2013
I visited the Oak Ridge, TN store today 11/9/2013 at approx 7:30pm EST . http://www.petsuppliesplus.com/OAKRIDGE8033/&...

I was so disappointed and HIGHLY disgusted to find tanks of dead fish. 1 tank had nothing but dead fish. Others had moldy dead fish floating in the tank. I asked the young man working the fish area, WHY THIS IS!? He said, he had just got there and he hadnt cleaned the tanks yet. Considering it was 730pm, and the store had just over an hour left in the business day, i highly doubt he just arrived. He made a joke about all the dead fish that it must be in the water. I told him, fish were dead and moldy, which means they had been dead for a long time. I seen numerous fish with ICK as well.

I will be sharing this information with everyone I know, I will share it with media outlets and on Facebook. I would never buy an animal fish or ANY supplies from your store EVER again and will go in there often and take pictures and report this disgusting cruelty to the proper authorities!!!
grimy the fox

Oak Ridge, TN

#2 Nov 10, 2013
your words are like shit in the gutter, wateing for the rain of time.
Demonlord

Oak Ridge, TN

#3 Nov 10, 2013
Really? Your gonna waste energy and time trying to ruin a business, put people out of work, just so u can feel better about seeing dead fish? You might be the saddest piece of shit in Oak Ridge... Get a life
Demonlord

Oak Ridge, TN

#4 Nov 10, 2013
That hot blonde chick works there....... Sexy as hell!!
Demonlord

Oak Ridge, TN

#5 Nov 10, 2013
So your trying to close a business, help people lose their jobs, because of dead fish in a tank? Really? Get a life u idiot.....
Anonymous

Clinton, TN

#6 Nov 10, 2013
Demonlord wrote:
Really? Your gonna waste energy and time trying to ruin a business, put people out of work, just so u can feel better about seeing dead fish? You might be the saddest piece of shit in Oak Ridge... Get a life
This is how the free market works. You don't like the product, the quality of the service or how the establishment is run, you boycott it. And I didn't read anything about having it shut down but having them reported so they take better care of the living things in the store i.e their job. Their job is caring for and selling animals. The fact that you lack basic reading comprehension, have a tenuous grasp of the economic construct this country runs on and that you don't care about something because it's lower on the food chain while simultaniously feeling sympathy for people who are bad at their very simple job shows just how uneducated you are and how little you really think. I'll go out on a limb here and just assume you are either a teenager or in your early 20s (judging by your post letting everyone on a message board know that you think a girl is attractive) and you probably watch anime and listen to metal.
grimy the fox

Oak Ridge, TN

#7 Nov 10, 2013
SNAP..Anonymous put dementurd in the dust.HAHAHA
Deeznutz

Oak Ridge, TN

#8 Nov 10, 2013
Anonymous, my reading comprehension is not the issue, it's your lack of social activity, and need to be " Heard".... Your on a public forum, bitching about a pet store because they didn't meet YOUR standards......and again, who are u? Nobody... Just a worthless idiot posting on a stupid forum, because u have no social life.
grimy the fox

Oak Ridge, TN

#9 Nov 10, 2013
wach me im going to swalow ths gold fish,HA HA HA
J Rich

Oak Ridge, TN

#10 Nov 10, 2013
Deeznutz wrote:
Anonymous, my reading comprehension is not the issue, it's your lack of social activity, and need to be " Heard".... Your on a public forum, bitching about a pet store because they didn't meet YOUR standards......and again, who are u? Nobody... Just a worthless idiot posting on a stupid forum, because u have no social life.
Yet, here you are, posting on a "stupid forum."
Anonymous

Clinton, TN

#11 Nov 10, 2013
Deeznutz wrote:
Your reading comprehension is an issue because you jumped to the conclusion that the OP wants to have them shut down. The issue brought up is that of animal negligence by a store where people are paid to do a job and dont. Its perfect grounds for boycotting by any reasonable person with a functioning brain and morals. Secondly Im not the original poster but you lack the basic ability to differentiate between people based on how they type which shows how bad you are at not only basic reading comprehension but a level of social understanding which is probably another reason you jumped to the conclusion you did. Thirdly you are on this site complaining about people complaining. But not complaining about pointless drivel like your post about a girl who works there you think is sexy. You're bitching about somebody who is trying to do something objectively good. Someone who feels passionate about stopping animal neglect they see actually happening at the hands of lazy employees who can't even do the simple job they get paid for. Not only are you actively supporting animal neglect but you are also supporting people to keep jobs they are bad at all the while whining about someone seeing something wrong and trying to stop it. No its not people trying to get something done who are the problem, it is the pathetic man baby worms like you who are the very shit that makes humanity awful. You're on a message board whining because somebody sees something objectively wrong and tries to have it stopped and you birch and moan with your uninformed and poorly thought out opinions that even a child might think twice before spouting. You are the kind of people who are so absolutely worthless that you feel the need to stop people from doing something right because you have some ridiculously childish opinion on. And not even stop, go to a shit website and complain. Who am I? I'm clearly smarter, more educated and have a capacity for higher thought than you do. I'm not the original poster but someone who sees something going on that is wrong and tries to inform people is a hell of a lot more useful and deserves more support than some idiot who just feels the need to bitch about something. You are worthless, you are ignorant and you are the worst kind of piece of shit this country has to offer. It is very clear you can't win hetr
HOTDAMN

Bulls Gap, TN

#12 Nov 11, 2013
grimy the fox wrote:
your words are like shit in the gutter, wateing for the rain of time.
Pure genius you and demonlord! NOT.
grimy the fox

Oak Ridge, TN

#13 Nov 11, 2013
thank you HOTDAMN any attention is good attention.
Deeznutz

Oak Ridge, TN

#14 Nov 12, 2013
Here's the facts, pet supply is a well run, quality establishment. Anonymous, you are everything that's WRONG with this country... Some old assclown who is clearly caught up by the " America is here to serve and satisfy me as a taxpayer", attitude. Let me ask u, have u had a bad experience at that particular store? Or are u so desperate and needy for interaction that u comment and lend an opinion on something u have no idea about? Maybe the OP was wrong? Ever consider that? Your more motivated about responding to my comment than even knowing what's true or not? So maybein fact u are the piece of shit....
DLS

United States

#15 Nov 12, 2013
Lets just make up and have a fish fry and BEER!
Anonymous

West Columbia, SC

#16 Nov 14, 2013
Deeznutz wrote:
Here's the facts, pet supply is a well run, quality establishment. Anonymous, you are everything that's WRONG with this country... Some old assclown who is clearly caught up by the " America is here to serve and satisfy me as a taxpayer", attitude. Let me ask u, have u had a bad experience at that particular store? Or are u so desperate and needy for interaction that u comment and lend an opinion on something u have no idea about? Maybe the OP was wrong? Ever consider that? Your more motivated about responding to my comment than even knowing what's true or not? So maybein fact u are the piece of shit....
None of those are facts and once again you prove to everyone that you have such low reading comprehension that you can't hold up a debate without bringing up erroneous and incorrect details. I have aleady explained all of this to you and you still cannot comprehend and digest this very simple, basic information. I know youre probably 13 based on your grammar and inability to properly read, understand and form an argument but that doesn't give you an excuse to be this glib. I'm going to report the store to the authorities. I have images of the violations in question and they will be forced to clean up their act after they are fined if not shut down
grimy the fox

Oak Ridge, TN

#17 Nov 14, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
None of those are facts and once again you prove to everyone that you have such low reading comprehension that you can't hold up a debate without bringing up erroneous and incorrect details. I have aleady explained all of this to you and you still cannot comprehend and digest this very simple, basic information. I know youre probably 13 based on your grammar and inability to properly read, understand and form an argument but that doesn't give you an excuse to be this glib. I'm going to report the store to the authorities. I have images of the violations in question and they will be forced to clean up their act after they are fined if not shut down
just got back with the cat food, the place looked great!
Obamanation

Knoxville, TN

#18 Nov 14, 2013
Those people are paid minimum wage. Why should they give a f@ck about their job or about some fish for which the store gave about 3 cents each? If you want to see fish taken care of, you need to start paying a lot more for your fish, and convince a lot of other people to pay a lot more for them. Cause right now the Free Market don't give a fu<k about a fish.
Anonymous

Clinton, TN

#19 Nov 14, 2013
Obamanation wrote:
Those people are paid minimum wage. Why should they give a f@ck about their job or about some fish for which the store gave about 3 cents each? If you want to see fish taken care of, you need to start paying a lot more for your fish, and convince a lot of other people to pay a lot more for them. Cause right now the Free Market don't give a fu<k about a fish.
Getting paid minimum wage is no excuse for slacking on your very simple responsibilities. Their job isnt hard by any means and by them not doing their job it reflects poorly on the store. People like you who want free money without doing any work is why this country is going to shit. Promoting laziness, poor work ethic and people who actually have jobs to do a bad job simply because they don't get paid enough. Move to France, you welfare queen
Smark

Knoxville, TN

#20 Nov 14, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting paid minimum wage is no excuse for slacking on your very simple responsibilities. Their job isnt hard by any means and by them not doing their job it reflects poorly on the store. People like you who want free money without doing any work is why this country is going to shit. Promoting laziness, poor work ethic and people who actually have jobs to do a bad job simply because they don't get paid enough. Move to France, you welfare queen
Got any solutions to this problem? How is this country going to shit exactly?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min WTSenior 145,800
Concerns about Rick Chinn 1 hr Just me 5
Wiccan Covens (Mar '09) 1 hr melanie Winston 50
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 11 hr TheRealZeke 8,614
Walgreens in Oak Ridge 12 hr cudzu bandit 6
Classy ladies in Oak Ridge with Double Ds 12 hr cudzu bandit 7
raj jain 15 hr the innocent one 15
•••
•••

Oak Ridge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••