Hannah Parker Davis
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 12

United States

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Anybody know or have any dealings with a skank by the name of Hannah Parker Davis? Two months after marrying a man in the military, she was cheating on him with her cousin's husband, then filed for divorce a month later. She has filed numerous false police reports, and committed felony perjury in court. She refuses to work, but takes money from men for her living expenses. What a LOSER!!!
Terry

Oak Ridge, TN

#2 Dec 28, 2012
She's hot I'd like to bang her

Since: Dec 12

United States

#3 Dec 28, 2012
Terry wrote:
She's hot I'd like to bang her
Something's liable to rot and fall off if you do!
Gotcha

United States

#4 Dec 29, 2012
From what I hear, she's just like her mother, who is a convicted crack addicted hooker (matter of public record). For sure she's a thief and a liar, and dangerous to be around with a bounty on her butt.
Honestly

Oak Ridge, TN

#5 Dec 30, 2012
Gotcha wrote:
From what I hear, she's just like her mother, who is a convicted crack addicted hooker (matter of public record). For sure she's a thief and a liar, and dangerous to be around with a bounty on her butt.
her mother is not a crack convicted hooker and has no bounty on her what so ever. Whomever you're getting your info from is the liar. She may be a hooker of some sorts but not a convicted one. As for Hannah she is only 18 yrs old and has gotten herself in a mess only young and inexperienced people sometimes do. She jumped out of one frying pan into another that was way hotter than what she was use to. As for that crazy mess on latimer Rd you all can waller in your own misery. I feel sorry for whoever rents 158 latimer because you will be surrounded by a bunch of mentally challenged retards. They are all generic nobodies that will always live like a bunch of gypsies and have no goals whatsoever except to pile up and fuckkk and suck anything that they can. Even grams has been with dirty dick baby daddy. They just spread they're stds back and forth to the whole family.
Nasty garbage that spread lies and causes more drama than Jerry springer wants to here about. Gail, Carlie, Codi and Homie are all white trash. You crazy cock eyed fools will have nothing to talk about now that Hannah has moved on and up with herself. You will have to feed off of someone else's life now because you weirdos certainly have nothing to look forward to except the crazy check you get from the government. Good luck with ya selves.
John cross

Oak Ridge, TN

#6 Dec 30, 2012
NemesisHPD wrote:
Anybody know or have any dealings with a skank by the name of Hannah Parker Davis? Two months after marrying a man in the military, she was cheating on him with her cousin's husband, then filed for divorce a month later. She has filed numerous false police reports, and committed felony perjury in court. She refuses to work, but takes money from men for her living expenses. What a LOSER!!!
Hannah is a great girl that got screwed up with a bunch of lowlifes she will prevail. Just sit back and watch her. You just might learn a few things.

Since: Jul 12

United States

#7 Dec 30, 2012
Nice rant, Honestly. Looks like somebody hit a nerve. For the record, her mother, Dalene, is the one who just got out of jail in July - I, "grams", on the other hand, have never been in jail. Dalene is the one who enjoyed romps with baby daddy - while I have been happily married for 23 years. I have also worked and supported my family all my life and paid into the system so I EARNED that "crazy" government check, it's called Social Security - it remains to be seen who'll be supporting Dalene if she "retires". And finally, since Hannah's moving "on and up", still involves one of her cousin's leftovers, I anticipate we'll still find plenty to talk about. She may beout of sight, but she's never out of mind --- we still owe her so much!
Really doe

Madison, TN

#8 Dec 30, 2012
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text> her mother is not a crack convicted hooker and has no bounty on her what so ever. Whomever you're getting your info from is the liar. She may be a hooker of some sorts but not a convicted one. As for Hannah she is only 18 yrs old and has gotten herself in a mess only young and inexperienced people sometimes do. She jumped out of one frying pan into another that was way hotter than what she was use to. As for that crazy mess on latimer Rd you all can waller in your own misery. I feel sorry for whoever rents 158 latimer because you will be surrounded by a bunch of mentally challenged retards. They are all generic nobodies that will always live like a bunch of gypsies and have no goals whatsoever except to pile up and fuckkk and suck anything that they can. Even grams has been with dirty dick baby daddy. They just spread they're stds back and forth to the whole family.
Nasty garbage that spread lies and causes more drama than Jerry springer wants to here about. Gail, Carlie, Codi and Homie are all white trash. You crazy cock eyed fools will have nothing to talk about now that Hannah has moved on and up with herself. You will have to feed off of someone else's life now because you weirdos certainly have nothing to look forward to except the crazy check you get from the government. Good luck with ya selves.
dang she must be involve with them crackhead Crowleys!! I hear the scary woman beating one is back pimpin his snow bunnies for crack... That's what I heard anyway
Honestly

Oak Ridge, TN

#9 Dec 30, 2012
Abbegael wrote:
Nice rant, Honestly. Looks like somebody hit a nerve. For the record, her mother, Dalene, is the one who just got out of jail in July - I, "grams", on the other hand, have never been in jail. Dalene is the one who enjoyed romps with baby daddy - while I have been happily married for 23 years. I have also worked and supported my family all my life and paid into the system so I EARNED that "crazy" government check, it's called Social Security - it remains to be seen who'll be supporting Dalene if she "retires". And finally, since Hannah's moving "on and up", still involves one of her cousin's leftovers, I anticipate we'll still find plenty to talk about. She may beout of sight, but she's never out of mind --- we still owe her so much!
Listen granny we all know you are already missing Hannah. Lol...I think you're jealous of her. You're all dried up and useless drawing that disability check. You really accomplished a lot in life by renting a raggedy old apt on of all places Latimer Rd. for the rest of your life.
If you are old enough for social security you're old enough to not want to argue with a 18 yr old girl. That right there shows me how intelligent you people really are. You freaks desperately need a hobby other than worrying and wondering what Hannah is going to do next. Enjoy your old age go join a senior citizens group I'm sure they have one for fruit cakes like yourself.

United States

#10 Dec 30, 2012
That's okay, Honestly. People are welcome to form their own opinions. I have nothing to apologize for or to defend. I've lived here almost my whole life, grew up in OR, graduated from ORHS in 1968, worked in the OR school system for many years and have always enjoyed a decent reputation, begun by a mother who worked in the OR police department and a father who was a teacher at Robertsville Middle School. There's nothing you our your crazy family can do to me. But evidently there are more issues, since we didn't start this thread, and I was only responding to your lies and accusations. Perhaps Hannah is already making waves on Johnson Rd.?
Honestly

Oak Ridge, TN

#11 Dec 30, 2012
Abbegael wrote:
That's okay, Honestly. People are welcome to form their own opinions. I have nothing to apologize for or to defend. I've lived here almost my whole life, grew up in OR, graduated from ORHS in 1968, worked in the OR school system for many years and have always enjoyed a decent reputation, begun by a mother who worked in the OR police department and a father who was a teacher at Robertsville Middle School. There's nothing you our your crazy family can do to me. But evidently there are more issues, since we didn't start this thread, and I was only responding to your lies and accusations. Perhaps Hannah is already making waves on Johnson Rd.?
It's not Johnson but keep thinking that. Near there but not Johnson.
Your reputation is not measured by what your parents accomplished while you were a child.

Did you work in the cafeteria or janitorial duties? You certainly could not of been anything else.

You did a fabulous job raising Carlie she was giving you grandchildren as soon as she hit puberty. You must be proud.
Barbara Harris

United States

#12 Dec 31, 2012
Ha! You just proved to me (and probably a lot of others) that you don't know this family at all. I know Mrs. Smith personally. She was one of a team of my son's teachers at Glenwood, and she and her family are among the most generous, caring, dedicated people we've ever known. She spent countless hours of her own time tutoring, mentoring and reinforcing lessons with not only my soon, but any child needing help. I will always be grateful to her.
Abbegael

United States

#13 Dec 31, 2012
Thank you, Barb. I hope you guys had a great Christmas. Give Mark a hug from me.
Honestly

Oak Ridge, TN

#14 Dec 31, 2012
Barbara Harris wrote:
Ha! You just proved to me (and probably a lot of others) that you don't know this family at all. I know Mrs. Smith personally. She was one of a team of my son's teachers at Glenwood, and she and her family are among the most generous, caring, dedicated people we've ever known. She spent countless hours of her own time tutoring, mentoring and reinforcing lessons with not only my soon, but any child needing help. I will always be grateful to her.
Well, Barbara she has apparently changed. She's a mental case that loves drama.
Hmmm

Oak Ridge, TN

#15 Jan 4, 2013
Abbegael wrote:
Thank you, Barb. I hope you guys had a great Christmas. Give Mark a hug from me.
who did u pay or bribe to add that comment? Lol

United States

#16 Jan 5, 2013
Frank and Grace Tuck lived and raised their family in 187 Johnson Rd. Their younger son, Tom, was a good friend beginning in elementary school. Their grandson is married to my oldest daughter, both of whom spent the years before Mr. and Mrs. Tuck passed away, helping to take care of them at 187 Johnson Rd.
Curious

Briceville, TN

#18 Feb 8, 2013
Abbegael, don't think we've ever met. I am Tom Tuck's oldest son, Matt, and "presumably" the cousin of your oldest daughter's husband. Is it Jerry or Dave? I am working late on Friday night and out of boredom googled my grandmother,"Grace Tuck Oak Ridge," and this topix thread popped up. I was really surprised to see your thread dated 1/5/13 mention them, considering that papaw has been gone since 8/98 and mamaw since 05/00. Also was curious about what the mention of them (Frank and Grace - I don't ever use topix)was about? My brothers and I have wonderful memories of spending so much time there growing up. Finally, please tell my cousin (I think its probably Dave) hello for me.
Listen

Oak Ridge, TN

#19 Feb 9, 2013
Abbegael wrote:
Frank and Grace Tuck lived and raised their family in 187 Johnson Rd. Their younger son, Tom, was a good friend beginning in elementary school. Their grandson is married to my oldest daughter, both of whom spent the years before Mr. and Mrs. Tuck passed away, helping to take care of them at 187 Johnson Rd.
Gail when are you going to tell everyone that Carly has two more children another boy and girl? Shouldn't you count those children as your grand kids too? By the way what does 187 Johnson rd and the former owners have anything to do with Hannah? You are a pitiful old bitty.
uallshouldkillur selves

United States

#20 Feb 12, 2013
I'm literally laughing myself to death over here
uallshouldkillur selves

United States

#21 Feb 12, 2013
From what I've heard homie fuct Hanna left went down the road made her momma suck her own daughters nut off his dick fuct her too left again went back to Hanna and made her suck her mothers nut off his dick and fuct her again. Went to sleep woke up early for work went back down the road for a round two wit ol mommy before he went work. Apparently this happened a few times. Now that's dirty dick pimpin. Homie you nasty fucker. Hey delean way to raise dem hoes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug dealer named Tommy (Feb '14) 1 hr Orsuxs 17
shawnee gregg nudes 2 hr really 6
tyrone whitt (Jan '14) 4 hr Oh well 24
monty kimberlin (Apr '12) 4 hr Oak man 4
Oak Ridge WorkOut 24/7 (Nov '13) 9 hr David 41
Oak Ridge Flea Market? (Sep '11) 11 hr the grimy phoxx 21
Bitchiest nurse at mmc (Aug '10) 14 hr Bill 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Ridge Mortgages