damn tards

Maxton, NC

#49 Nov 26, 2012
There's a semi bald dude who works mmc security. The guy walks around them nurses like he is some kind of gift to women. Quiet amuzing to watch. They all have big orgys with the nurses. Think their sweet wives know...
YeaImanurse

Tucker, GA

#50 Dec 2, 2012
Hahahahahah! This has got to be posted by someone in security with ideas of grandiose!!!! Too Funny!!!
Getting Sexy Back at work!! It's nothing like Greys Anatomy. Go back to your TV shows!
Big Al Pierce

Knoxville, TN

#51 Dec 3, 2012
The bald guy is a nice man!
heard

Caryville, TN

#52 Dec 5, 2012
Thought the bald guy was married? If its the guard im thinkin of his little woman is a hot ball of fire!No way he'd cheat on that? Il throw it to her if he wont.
damn tards

Charlotte, NC

#53 Dec 7, 2012
RESEARCH WAS A SUCESS! dale Wilson is the stud muffins name an "playin" is his game! Heard ^ its fair game..go after that hot ball of fire.#HUNGERGAMES BABY!
Amusing

York, SC

#54 Dec 24, 2012
This is some of the funniest crap I've heard. While, yes, some of the security staff have no clue, no real experience and are military wash outs....there are a few that actually have a brain and experience.
As for the sleeping with the nurses, I'm sure it's possible. The thing is though that the nurses would have to be idiots to hook up with most....see previous paragraph. I can think of only 3 or 4 worth their time.....but those are the ones actually doing what their supposed to do at work....and not trying to hit on the nurses.
As for Dale, yes, he thinks he's God's gift to women and struts around the hospital like someone owes him something.
funny

Concord, NC

#55 Dec 27, 2012
Man, sounds like that Dale guy is a stud to have everyone commenting on him. Maybe some of the jealous people on here might want to take a class from him.
damn tards

United States

#56 Dec 29, 2012
Only class i would take from the Dbag is the anatomy of his wife ;)
buzz light year

Waxhaw, NC

#57 Dec 29, 2012
Sounds like someone has a thing for someones wife. Maybe since you have all tge game maybe you should talk to her.
just saying

Tucker, GA

#58 Dec 29, 2012
Her name is Lindsey. And the bitch is crazy.
dale

Waxhaw, NC

#59 Dec 30, 2012
It's fine if you talk about me and my work ethic but please stop bringing my wife in to the topic ok
Know

United States

#61 Dec 30, 2012
Misty mcray
wife

Charlotte, NC

#62 Dec 30, 2012
Last I heard it was another girl....so whos this misty mcray
Amusing

United States

#63 Jan 1, 2013
Why do you want to keep your wife out of things if you're divorcing her anyway?

If another guy is willing to pick up the torch and make her happy, why not let him?

The funny and messed up part about all of this is that the wife obviously knows about the other women, but keeps going back to him. He must be hung like a horse because he has nothing else to offer anyone.
wife

Charlotte, NC

#64 Jan 1, 2013
I find it "amusing" how someone knows or thinks they " know" all that they do. Funny how none of these previous posts said absolutely nothing about us getting a divorce, nor about me going back to him? So I would love to know where your getting your info? And as far as the other women...yes I know about the hoes...all I can say about that is well knowingly messing with a married man...haha karmas a bitch.
Amusing

Shelby, NC

#65 Jan 6, 2013
"Wife" people talk and that's the bottom line. Someone has to be talking about it for that info to get out.

I agree, karma is a bitch for those messing with a married man, but my suggestion to you is to move on. Obviously you have other options than to stay with someone who is continuing to sleep around, right?

Good luck and good judgement.
Knocked your teeth out

Tucker, GA

#66 Jan 9, 2013
He wishes Misty McCray was one of his nurses!
truth

Caryville, TN

#67 Jan 10, 2013
^ugggllllyyyyyy yikes man. Have some standards
Knocked your teeth out

Harriman, TN

#68 Jan 10, 2013
Just sayin. Rumors get old real fast and when my wife is involved I don't need standards. So now everyone knows who I am because i don't need to hide behind a cowardly screen name and If I find out who started these I will definitely live up to the name I posted. At work or not I don't have standards when it comes to my family. Have a nice day.
Knocked your teeth out

Tucker, GA

#69 Jan 10, 2013
Say it to my face. I'll show you standards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harvest buffett 1 hr Rupert Pupkin 7
lifehouse church led by pedophile ring leader 2 hr Derp 81
Heather Hansard 22 hr wow 16
wazup Tue FLOWerchi 2
Emeritus @ OAK RIDGE (Jan '12) Tue Yellow 36
Greenfield of Oak Ridge Tue Tay 2
Nang Crossno (Apr '14) Mon meat 27

Oak Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance