worked there to

Nashville, TN

#1 Oct 20, 2011
i worked at comfort inn too. mary was alot of the problem there too. i didnt like her then and still dont like her. she is a trouble maker. she is a fat ass looking pig. yea mary im talking about you.
your gay

Nashville, TN

#2 Oct 21, 2011
your just trying to start $h!t
big girl

Nashville, TN

#3 Oct 22, 2011
its true mary is a trouble maker too. not starting shit stating a fact
Still Here

Nashville, TN

#4 Oct 24, 2011
big girl, you are rite stating the fact about mary, she is trouble an when ashley and glenna got canned they didnt finish mary should have got canned to!!!
big girl

Antioch, TN

#5 Oct 24, 2011
thats right mary should of gotten her walking papers just like everyone else.she is lazy i know for a fact. she tries to present herself as the sweet person that she isnt.corporate needs to bring back all the good workers and get rid of the trash
GLENNA

Nashville, TN

#8 Oct 25, 2011
well looks like a lot of people have a lot of time on there hands AWWWW "I DO MISS ASHLEY'S LOVE"
big girl

Antioch, TN

#9 Oct 25, 2011
awww i hit a nerve.hahah well i do have the balls to say what is true.im not sucking ass to keep a shitty job so all u suck ups keep on sucking.
melinda

Antioch, TN

#10 Oct 25, 2011
heyeverybody cant we just all get along? ok we all had a crappy job there but if u was lucky enough to get away from there congradulations that was the best thing that ever happened to me.i have a part time job i like and everyone i work with gets along good.what we needed at comfort inn was team work.com fort inn will keep on going and keep hiring new people.the only winners in this is the company.they27 are the ones making the money we was just the little people.hi everybody wish you all the best.
the kitchen

United States

#11 Nov 29, 2011
Mary is a bitch...she lies like a dog and when u first start she is all cool then in a mad min that bitch change and them heels hunny you need to lose a few before you wear the stuff you do
lalala

Nashville, TN

#14 Nov 30, 2011
yea it is full of drama. a real live soap opera

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Markell swicegood (May '16) 41 min Grimy Phoxx 4
Breanna Winde/Atkins 3 hr DramaFree 1
bad cops in or (Mar '11) 6 hr Orpd 12
Walter Bunch (Jan '16) 16 hr Walter bunch 11
Hiring 19 hr Hello sunshine 19
Lying on an obituary 19 hr Hello sunshine 12
Oak Ridge Housing Study 20 hr Really 2

Oak Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance