Plainfield Man Dead After Stabbing

Dec 7, 2008 Full story: The Jersey Journal 30

A man was stabbed to death during a fight in a Plainfield parking lot early today, authorities said.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CindyAmelia

Jersey City, NJ

#21 May 15, 2010
Uqhh it broke my heart when I was told he passed away iloved him & still do he was dhe best brother ever imiss him so much :'(
drewhood

Nigeria

#22 May 19, 2010
i don't know what plainfield has turned into im shocked that this type of stuff actually happens in the field.I seriously hope that the killer is caught,but on the real we don't know what type of shit Dennis was in for him to get murked in a parking lot.As someone once told me ain't nothing plain about plainfield.
Mario

Boonton, NJ

#23 Oct 20, 2010
R.I.P
john

Boonton, NJ

#24 Oct 20, 2010
R.I.P bro we miss u
Eyeseeloosers

Flushing, NY

#25 Oct 24, 2010
Plainfield is full of curbside trash! This is why these things happen! Common sense, stay out the streets at night! Plainfield has dumb idiots out here doing crime! People who are mad at life because someone looked at you wrong, or because they have better sneakers or something! It's always someone who is a looser in life and jelous of someone or something! These loosers are doing the killings in Plainfield. Nothing but curbside trash!!!
Sweet heart

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Apr 14, 2012
It kills me to read the things that I'm reading. Only those who really know him will know what he was like. And only god can judge him so every one keep your two sense to your self... And let him rest in peace as the angel he was on earth. I live in Plainfield and trust me when I say we are no curve side trash....
caroline

Hillsborough, NJ

#28 Feb 2, 2013
I love you dennis, r.i.p bby boy
Karem G

Plainfield, NJ

#29 Mar 25, 2013
RIP Dennis, finally your killer will be judge by the law of men after all these years, and will be judge by GOD after his death. For all people that knew DENNIS GAITAN, finally a sentence will be made in one month to the one that took Dennis away from us. May God forgive him for killing my step brother in law, because I have already forgive him.
babyblue

Plainfield, NJ

#30 Oct 23, 2013
Roy Rogers wrote:
The victim was was a good man??? do we know that
why was he out in a bar at 2am, and he properly had a criminal record!
No, he never did, he only went to see a boxing match with his friends, never mess with someone you don't know. And by the way he was my cousin. That's my cousin who you are talking about.
Baby blue

South Plainfield, NJ

#31 Nov 1, 2013
To bleeding heart:
Thank you for your sympathy . It means a lot to me especially for Dennis.
I would know because I'm his cousin and I was shocked when I heard the news. Now, I just swap and heard that the killer got 42 years in prison for killing Dennis, and now that's what you all justice.
Again thank you for showing your. Sympathy toward my cousin dennis Gaian
1988-2008
Aka d money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Edison Town Hall Meeting Addresses Recent Spate... 22 hr ROSENBERG 3
Four Texans charges with home invasions 22 hr ROSENBERG 1
Plainfield lawsuit: 'We're the cops. We run ****!' Mon Debbie-5 1
Newark activists call on Obama to visit Ferguson Dec 13 Obama wears BLACK... 1
Locker room Aide Job Dec 12 Debbie-5 1
Superintendent And The Board Of Education Dec 10 Debbi-5 1
I saw my dog kissing Santa Claus Dec 9 Gerald Vonberger 1

Oak Ridge News Video

Oak Ridge Dating
Find my Match