Embattled North Plainfield Rescue Squad's building catches fire

Feb 4, 2013 Full story: The Jersey Journal 6

NORTH PLAINFIELD - The second floor of the North Plainfield Rescue Squad - which has been suspended for about a year - was damaged in a fire Sunday night, Fire Chief William Eaton said.

Full Story
Concern citizen

Danielson, CT

#1 Feb 4, 2013
What does being suspended have to do with a fire ? I see your trying to damage their names again, time after time we see those poor young people trying to do something good for the community, something this town dosnt do anything for anyone n the community, and every chance they get they try to ruin their names. Well here is something interesting how come Plainfield fire show up on scene first ? They are located in central ave a good 10 minutes away from their building were the fire happen versus north Plainfield fire that is around the block, yet Plainfield fire department was helping those young fellows before our own towns fire beurrocrats were!!!!!!!!!!
No Name

Watchung, NJ

#2 Feb 7, 2013
North Plainfield FD was on scene first. They are the ones who put the fire out. Plainfield was called in as a backup incase the fire was bigger then what was expected. So before you go off and talk about what you think happend. Get your facts stright
np resident

Plainfield, NJ

#3 Feb 8, 2013
interesting! can any of you prove your selfs? as someone who pass by i remember that both plainfield and north plainfield fire departments latter trucks were up plaifield in the back and north plainfield in the front
sofia

Plainfield, NJ

#4 Feb 19, 2013
so who ever you re from warren, get ur stuff straight plainfield was there first, i wander if this is the first time they are on scene before you guys !!!!!
paper_reader

Plainfield, NJ

#5 Nov 3, 2013
Concern citizen wrote:
What does being suspended have to do with a fire ? I see your trying to damage their names again, time after time we see those poor young people trying to do something good for the community,...
Didn't I read that the North PLainfield Rescue Squad was suspended after a few of its members got busted for cruising Plainfield for drugs -- in an official NP Rescue Squad vehicle?
Concern Citizen

Plainfield, NJ

#6 Jun 6, 2014
U did read but get more fact, is different organizations different individuals after the weed incident everyone that was in the rescue squad was expel fire quit, and replace, now the borough is trying to clothe them because they can have there paid people do it and make money for them, the squad was free of charge, im shock they didnt sue the town for illegally trying to close down a private organization because the only thing they have in common with the town is the name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Athletic Director At Plainfeld High School 21 hr Debbie-5 2
Plainfield Park Hotel Oct 19 Crashtiger 1
Oak Ridge fugitive wanted by police (Jul '11) Oct 15 disgusted 21
Anesh, Barletta, White: South Plainfield Comes ... Oct 15 marian 2
Quick Chek Gas Station Project Gets the Green L... Oct 15 marian 5
Plainfield, need a little history around 1960 (Feb '08) Oct 8 Jim T 137
Joe Sorrentino Withdraws From Borough Council Race Sep '14 Joe loser 1

Oak Ridge News Video

Oak Ridge Dating
Find my Match