Help Fight Racism and Defend The Cons...

Help Fight Racism and Defend The Constitution in Oak Park Illinois!

Posted in the Oak Park Forum

Since: Jan 09

Oakey Parky

#1 Jul 8, 2010
The Thursday Journal Online and My Oak Park are asking for out of state legal consul to litigate this battle. The case could prove to make national and international headlines.

We are also seeking funds to run advertisements in the New York Times, the San Francisco Chronicle and the Los Angles Times to name but three. We hope to run ad’s seeking lawyers and informing the public of what is happening in Oak Park in the top 20 media markets in the United states.

The information below is currently running on Craigslist across the nation.
For 50 years the Village of Oak Park, Illinois, the Village Manager Association ( The local political party that has controlled Oak Park for almost 60 years ), predominate local families involved in real estate and a local newspaper have all supported a Village of Oak Park code which forbids the use of For Sale or For Rent signs in the Village. It was set up and is still used under the guise of helping to integrate the community. In fact the opposite is true. The unconstitutional village code that bans the signs is used to discriminate, and subjugate minorities. A local paper prints editorials stating that if the For Sale signs and for rent signs go back up the community will become like Willingboro, NJ overrun with minorities. See the quote below. Also see Linmark v. Willingboro. Read more from this editorial Google: You need a compelling reason to change what works.

Such nonsense will not happen in Oak Park because the community is very wealthy and liberal. The For Sale sign ban is in place because it is worth millions to local real estate agents, because you basically have to use an Oak Park based agency to sell or buy a home. Even the Chicago newspapers will not touch the story because of the likely fear of losing advertising dollars as retribution.

We need outside lawyers to come in and litigate this case. We need lawyers who believe in civil liberties and protecting free speech! We need lawyers who are not afraid to take on very powerful financial interests in a community that does not want to change!

The quote below is from the Wednesday Journal of Oak Park, IL

“One thing the letter-writer didn’t include, of course, in his little history lesson were the results of that ruling. So I called Willingboro, N.J. to see how things turned out. According to their website, the current racial breakdown of the population of Willingboro Township is roughly 67 percent African-American and 25 percent white. The library’s local historian confirmed those percentages were roughly reversed before the ban and afterward, housing prices plummeted. Rapid racial change is almost always accompanied by a rapid rise in poverty–as occurred on the West Side of Chicago.

This editorials basic conclusion is if the For Sale signs and for Rent signs go up the village will collapse and become a ghetto! Read the rest of this editorial: You need a compelling reason to change what works.

Please read Professor Sarah Waldecks in depth report titled “No For Sale Signs Allowed” on the highly regarded Concurring Opinions website. She goes into great detail about the unconstitutionality of this ban! Just Google “No For Sale signs Concurring Opinions” to read her investigation!

Follow the rest of this explosive issue at Thursday Journal Online. Just google Thursday Journal Online
Friend of the VMA

Oak Park, IL

#2 Jul 8, 2010
This guy is a complete lunatic. What does he want Oak Park to become another great community cast into hell. We have Frank Lloyd Wright homes here. More of them then anywhere else. Are people really going to come to Oak Park when it is a ghetto? Those homes are national treasures, they must be protected.
Oak Park must be protected at all costs. To hell with the 1st Amendment. The founding fathers knew nothing of for sale signs. What they did know is people have a right to live as they please. That is why they moved here from England
My wife marched with Dr. King. We both voted for Obama, although he turned out to be a mealy weak guy. Hillary would have done much better, kicked some as and given us real healthcare. I have lots of black friends, mexicans to. Some can afford to and do live here. Others tell me they prefer to live with there own kind.
This guy needs to be run out of town on a rail. If I see is face downtown I will give him a good peace of my mind!
Madison Ridgeland

Oak Park, IL

#3 Jul 10, 2010
STFU you pinko commie bastard white people can live where we want! There are to many black people in Oak Park already. They are making all the white kids stupid with there rap music and stuff.

White people invented everything good people ha e they should be happy we share. Happy white people set them free.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min Ghey Ghost 1,458,600
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Dr Guru 231,065
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 9,854
Beaner Beater 1 hr Hell 6
Brothel in our community 1 hr Right 10
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 62,318
The Color of Crime in Chicago. 3 hr ScrewHRC-NPelosi 15

Oak Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Park Mortgages