Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#865655 Feb 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
"A congressional source with direct knowledge of the plans tells me the top four congressional leaders – John Boehner, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell – will meet with President Obama at the White House Friday to attempt to negotiate a way to avoid the spending cuts that both sides have said should be avoided."
A day late and a dollar short.
Your ignorance just flows from your tiny brain.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#865656 Feb 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Tank you for proving me right. You lied earlier.
Making things up is the only way you "win". lol

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865658 Feb 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance just flows from your tiny brain.
Nothing flows from yours.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#865659 Feb 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
"Report: New York Times Preparing Story Questioning Obama’s Mental Health
Depression” can be easily downgraded to “Political Travails Begin to Take Personal Toll on Obama.” So the story in question, if it ever comes out, may not end up supporting the depression thesis. But rest assured: There are people at the Times who, based on the paper’s reporting, believe Obama is depressed—the kind of depression where, if he weren’t the president of the United States, he wouldn’t be getting out of bed in the morning."
Suddenly reichtards believe the NYT!!!!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865660 Feb 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Teaching religion & practicing it are two different things, you idiot.
that wasn't the question, was it. Arn't you loony left wingers always cryin about separation of church and state?

BTW, your post would have made a better point if you said "teaching about religion"
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#865661 Feb 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, you mocked his supposed source. Grow the f*ck up & admit you did not believe what the poster had said.
Emaam is as big an idiot as Galt.
They both get their rocks off on some fictional account of teenage sex.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#865662 Feb 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the compliment!
Anyone that awarded you a brilliant judge-it for your dumbass comments isn't smart enough to set the time on a VCR, let alone rig a judge-it system. And for the record, a few mentally ill savants, like yourself, often have ONE spike in their play book, your skill is cheating.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865663 Feb 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, you mocked his supposed source. Grow the f*ck up & admit you did not believe what the poster had said.
Actually, i mocked realtime or accepting a biased source...he wasn't the one who actually posted it.

You can't post without profanity or insults and you think I'm the one who needs to grow up? You can't make this stuff up, folks.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#865664 Feb 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Come now, Terry. Was that insult necessary? You spam this thread with your constant waxturd/judgeit obsession. What you don't realize is that the ore yo obsess, the more they are going to do it.
It's no wonder you conservatives are uncomfortable having the judge-it fraud pointed out. One of your own is being exposed as a cheater, its the new Republican way to win. This is a deliberate attempt to distort the credibility of comments made by everyone here by one scammer. I'm not going to let one narcissistic moron have 20 times the input on the judge-it system as other posters. It reflects on everyone, it makes us all look stupid. It does provide a good example of the lack of integrity of the right. Right wingers should be embarrassed that a fellow Republican is regularly attempting to corrupt the dialog.
I'll continue to expose this hoax until it stops. Besides, it's a great opportunity to expose you frauds!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#865665 Feb 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit blaming waxturd for my handiwork. I put all the judgeits on here.
Well that's obvious....you and Galt have no life.
You live on Topix 24/7.
Pathetic.
No matter what time of day or night, if I check in on Topix, there you are.
Does this make you feel important?
NUTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#865666 Feb 27, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote:
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621

I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...

<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...

I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.

Hats off to theese great company's.

<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
http://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/TOB/S/2013SB-00122 ...
Of course, a Democrat proposed this.
Idiot.

<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.

another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865667 Feb 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It was planned retirement after 40years of service. Got anymore lies????
Um...didja see the quotation marks, putz? it's an AP story, so take up the "lies" with them. LOL

And like a typical loony left winger, you missed the point entirely. Here it is again

"hundreds of people facing deportation had been released from immigration jails due to looming budget cuts"...budget cuts that have not and may never happen.
JudgitJudy

Pompano Beach, FL

#865668 Feb 27, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone that awarded you a brilliant judge-it for your dumbass comments isn't smart enough to set the time on a VCR, let alone rig a judge-it system. And for the record, a few mentally ill savants, like yourself, often have ONE spike in their play book, your skill is cheating.
Nut Rated! ROTFLMAO!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865669 Feb 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Don't tell me you don't know & can't figure out how to find out.
Come on, dave, we both know who signed that bill. the fact that you can't admit it just goes to show how desperate you are to blame everything on republicans.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865670 Feb 27, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Suddenly reichtards believe the NYT!!!!!
Or the NYT is turning on obama...lol

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865671 Feb 27, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
It's no wonder you conservatives are uncomfortable having the judge-it fraud pointed out. One of your own is being exposed as a cheater, its the new Republican way to win. This is a deliberate attempt to distort the credibility of comments made by everyone here by one scammer. I'm not going to let one narcissistic moron have 20 times the input on the judge-it system as other posters. It reflects on everyone, it makes us all look stupid. It does provide a good example of the lack of integrity of the right. Right wingers should be embarrassed that a fellow Republican is regularly attempting to corrupt the dialog.
I'll continue to expose this hoax until it stops. Besides, it's a great opportunity to expose you frauds!
the fact that it bugs you so much makes my day.:-)

"I'm not going to let one narcissistic moron have 20 times the input on the judge-it system as other posters" - yes, you have been so successful in stopping it.

90% of the time I am on a mobile device, so i don't see the judgeits so your claim about "corrupting the dialog" is bogus.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865672 Feb 27, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Emaam is as big an idiot as Galt.
They both get their rocks off on some fictional account of teenage sex.
Now you are claiming to have made the story up?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865673 Feb 27, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You live on Topix 24/7.
Pathetic.
Can any of you loony leftwingers be honest?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865675 Feb 27, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
VCR? LMAO!!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865676 Feb 27, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You live on Topix 24/7.
Pathetic.
Frightwingers wrote: "Judging from the sheer amount of time you spend on TOPIX, I can appreciate why a story about 12 year olds engaging in consensual sex would really light your fire"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min JOEL 70,605
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min IBdaMann 48,504
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Rogue Scholar 05 180,787
Dear Abby 11/24/14 47 min RACE 14
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 54 min RACE 98,683
dear abby 11-25 1 hr Mister Tonka 5
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 703
Oak Park Dating
Find my Match

Oak Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oak Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oak Park

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:39 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:39AM
Vontae Davis Deserves to Make the Pro Bowl for the Indianapolis Colts
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
5 Bold Predictions for the Chicago Bears' Week 13 Matchup
Bleacher Report 7:09 AM
2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
NBC Sports 9:38 AM
Colts' practice squad adds Griff Whalen, sprinter Jeff Demps
Bleacher Report10:47 AM
Can Bears Emulate Pats' Successful Gameplan vs. Lions?