Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
780,941 - 780,960 of 1,100,181 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
TSM

El Paso, TX

#847168 Jan 25, 2013
Liberals/Democrats don’t have the votes to pass Dianne Feinstein:’ Assault Weapons Ban’ but blames Republicans!! Gosh maybe these Liberals should wear Skirts!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#847169 Jan 25, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Incoming get the hell out of here.
Those were the days. I could actually talk directly to the Cobra and UH-B gunship guys and bring em in real close. The jets, not so much, I had to talk to the spotter in the Bronco, which is the niftiest small aircraft ever built IMO. Jets, you don't want any closer than 100 meters, 200 if they had napalm on board.

I always thought of artillery for prepping LZ's and illumination but too risky for close support. Never got to direct Puff but saw it working out once at FB Blackhawk__fkn incredible, I can't even imagine the modern versions equipped with guidance systems.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#847170 Jan 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's everybody's business when we pay higher prices for oil because Obama blocks the Keystone Pipeline to benefit Warren Buffett.
It's everybody's business when GE and GM receive sweetheart deals that allow them to escape taxation completely.
Personal taxes of the individuals are not the issue.
Wake up.
If you actually knew anything, you'd know that Buffett's BNSF moves oil from the Bakken, where there are insufficient pipelines due to rapidly increasing production.

Keystone XL deals with Canadian oilsands, a completely different issue.

There are American pipeline companies that should build the pipelines from the Canadian border south, but you're too stupid to know about that.

But you're a nitwit, you try to find things to blame Obama for.

You're just an ignorant sore loser, as always Nobraina.

BTW, American oil production is higher under Obama than it's been for over 15 years.

Yes, that includes phony 'oilman' Bush!!
Not SurpriZedObamama

Pompano Beach, FL

#847171 Jan 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Waxturd and his sockpuppets don't like when their stupid game is exposed.
The Pompano, FL one he changes the name of regularly, sometimes hourly.
Stupid little waxturd. Must be the alzheimers!!
<quoted text>
Friday's Rejected Nucular option Moronic Woman #3 LMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847172 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, the women made it through jump school at about the same rate as the Marines. That's been my experience, you have some other experiential basis for your opinion?
The problem isn't jumping, it's what they do after they hit the ground in a combat situation.

But let's give it a try and see what happens when the shit hits the fan.
Not SurpriZedObamama

Pompano Beach, FL

#847173 Jan 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxballs, the turd that just wont flush.
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduuuh/NotSurpriZed Obamama aka known as the stalker "WAXTURDS", topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one.
fake new yawk,loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, Nobama, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, bailout my duck, PTBW Forever, Sally Fourth, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Friday's Rejected Woman #4 LOL
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#847174 Jan 25, 2013
“Death River”: Radiation detector goes over limit — 430,000 Bq/kg of cesium!

Title:“Death River” Over 30&#956;Sv/8 Over 400,000 Bq/Kg of Radioactive Cesium
Author: guardianofmiyagi
Date Aired: June 10, 2012
Date Published: Jan 25, 2013

Video at link: http://enenews.com/death-river-radiation-dete...

----

Sheds more light on why a "...cover of lead..." was placed over "wickedness". http://niv.scripturetext.com/zechariah/5.htm vs 7-8
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#847175 Jan 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Smart meters" are not just for eliminating meter readers, but for invading your privacy to record your usage patterns. Like catching pot farmers.
Can't they do that anyway?
Not SurpriZedObamama

Pompano Beach, FL

#847176 Jan 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
#18127 Oct 17, 2009 Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote: She changed her name bacause she was being stalked by Waxman. The poster stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?
sunnycali wrote: Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
17602 Oct 15, 2009 sunnycali wrote:
Again, if someone posted YOUR private information would you just sit there and say, "way to go - that's freedom of speech in action?" And I mean information that included your home address and phone number. You would do nothing? If the answer is that you would do nothing then you apparently care little for your family.
17603 Oct 15, 2009 sunnycali wrote:
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person? This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency. Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
#58531Reply » Jun 9, 2010
Devin wrote: Waxman, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions. You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self. Come on now...... What's your purpose why aren't your focusing on the issues of the debate, the 1995 Budget Impass?.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature....
<quoted text>
Devin wrote:
NOW...... ROFLMAO... I do believe that's a Denial.........
You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment......... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial........ or outright lying about your activities....
POS ........ ROFLMAO
Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information....... "I Dare you"........ ROFLMAo
You "Ain't" Forget........ROFLMAO
Devin wrote:
<quoted text>
Devin
Hampton, VA
Did you or did you not harass that Woman with Threats of violence, Yes or No..... inquiring minds what to know...... ROFLMAO
Answer that question "Big Man"...... Show us again how Rational you are ...... ROFLMAO
Friday's Rejected Woman #5 LOL

Location hidden

#847177 Jan 25, 2013
Again you lie.

Go back and read what you originally wrote, nitwit.

If Obama's out to destroy capitalism, he's not trying very hard, as the markets have risen in every year of his Presidency.

You shouldn't bring up things that you are clueless about.

You do it often, and I make you pay the price.

Have you ever owned a stock?? Likely not.

Name two indicators that indicate a stock might be a good value.

This will be fun!!
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur I didn’t say the Stock Market wasn’t an indicator!! What I did say is that Liberals/Democrats have attack Capitalism (Stock Market) for the past four years as “Evil” This is a Stock Market that overcame Obama’s onslaught to Destroy “ Capitalism” Obama get Zero Points!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#847178 Jan 25, 2013
Salami wrote:
Will Bobby Jindal be our next president? Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal sharply criticized his own party on Thursday for its narrow focus on Washington-based budget battles. http://gusbur.info/bobbyjindal
He's looking for a leadership position in the party.

Opening your mouth real wide is how it's done.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847179 Jan 25, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Newark Mayor Cory Booker Helps Rescue Freezing Dog
While out working on a story in freezing New Jersey, a reporter and camera crew from New York station WABC-TV noticed a dog left out in the cold.
Hours later, when they passed by again and saw that the dog was still outside, they decided to take the issue to Twitter, and the mayor.
Reporter Toni Yates tweeted Newark Mayor Cory Booker and WABC. In the tweet, she applauded Newark for its heat help, but added,“Make pet owners get their dogs out of the cold.”
In another tweet, she wrote that she asked the block captain to “do something, call someone,” but doubted he would.
People began re-tweeting the messages, and soon enough the mayor was on the scene with the shivering dog.
“This is brutal weather. This dog is shaking really bad and you just can’t leave your dogs out here on a day like this and go away and expect them to be OK,” the mayor told WABC.“Hypothermia on any animal including a human animal will set in pretty quickly. So this is very sad. You can just feel the dog shaking pretty badly.”
Booker picked up the dog and put it into the back of a police car.
“If you’d crank up that heat, I’d appreciate it,” he told the police officer.
Booker, 43, called the dog’s owner and told them it was unacceptable to leave the dog outside in the freezing weather, WABC reported.
The owners said they were in Queens, N.Y., and did not know that Cha Cha had gotten outside. They said it was an accident and thanked the mayor for saving the dog, a new mother.
Booker, who’s exploring a run for U.S. Senate, later tweeted the reporter,“Because of you that dog was rescued. Thank you for reaching out. Thank u for your kindness.”
This is not the first time Mayor Booker has come to the rescue.
Booker returned home one evening in April to find flames shooting out of his neighbor’s home. A woman screamed that her daughter was still inside.
The mayor and two of his security detail ran inside to rescue the woman, who Booker said he had known for years. He carried her out of the building over his shoulder and the woman was treated for smoke inhalation and released.
http://news.yahoo.com/n-j-mayor-cory-booker-h...
This frickin' guy is everywhere. Me thinks a big future is ahead of him.
Hillary may be thrown under the Cory Booker bus in 2016, a possible Obama surrogate.

Booker is acceptable to Goldman Sachs.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#847180 Jan 25, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
He logs on with different names. Interesting that you right wingers claim to be experts at seeing through conspiracies and lies in Washington but can't see an obvious fraud right under your nose. Or, do you choose to ignore a scam if it supports your agenda. Obviously waxturd has been loading the judge-it system for months. This is trivial except that it points out the hypocrisy of folks like you that pick and choose truth.
Now, let me ask again, do you think ten people awarded waxturd brilliant judge-its for his post this morning?
Well perhaps by their standards "I just took a dump" deserves 10 brilliant judge it's. After all 90% of their posts amount to the same thing.

Lapeer, MI

#847181 Jan 25, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what I do for a living imbecile, you're just making baseless assumptions as usual.
At least I go out and work for a living. Do you?
Those bright yellow Knee-Pads are a dead giveaway, PeeDePoop.

Location hidden

#847182 Jan 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
If Ead is is obsessed with the sockpuppetier Ghost, then why is it that Ead makes one post/comment and Ghost end up making about six in response,$hitforbrains?
So now you're saying Ed is one of your sockpupppets!!

It figures, he has all the stupidity you show us every day.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#847184 Jan 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're using to much electricity, think I'll raise your rate or turn off your air conditioner.
"Smart meters will also eventually enable utilities to raise and lower the price of electricity based on demand, allowing consumers to adjust their power use accordingly. So, for example, on hot summer days when power demand is high, consumers would save money by waiting until evening to run the dishwasher. If this causes them to reduce their overall usage, it should also lower their bills. Someday, smart air conditioners might be programmed to respond to these signals as well, "
I'll be as dead as dicks nuts by then, you too! Worry about sht that can actually happen during your lifetime.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#847185 Jan 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're using to much electricity, think I'll raise your rate or turn off your air conditioner.
"Smart meters will also eventually enable utilities to raise and lower the price of electricity based on demand, allowing consumers to adjust their power use accordingly. So, for example, on hot summer days when power demand is high, consumers would save money by waiting until evening to run the dishwasher. If this causes them to reduce their overall usage, it should also lower their bills. Someday, smart air conditioners might be programmed to respond to these signals as well, "
Sounds pretty good to me. Of course if I wanted privacy and autonomy I'd just make my own electricity. If I was a paranoid nitwit I'd just sit around whining about it.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#847186 Jan 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That (the one-term concept) would make Hillary even less viable as a candidate, particularly to get the Democrat nomination.
The Democrat nominee in 2016 will be selected by Obama.
I hadn't realized you were a Democrat, sounds like you have their pulse on this. Who could believe Reagan would last 8 years? I still cannot get over the fact that Bush was elected twice. I'm thinking Hillary then Cory Booker at the rate he is saving people/animals, Christie would give them a run for their money with any other Repub DOA.

Lapeer, MI

#847187 Jan 25, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>And who the hell ever heard of some one being a "wide reciever" on a baseball team??
Or in the locker room showers:>
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847188 Jan 25, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously someone like you that is easily duped by FOX and Limbaugh has no inkling about what criteria to use in evaluating the credibility of a source of information. I pay attention to everything, that's why I'm harder to fool. You, on the other hand, are happy to live in your blissfully ignorant fantasy land ignoring red flags that are waved in your face. You deserve to be in bed with waxturd and his phony judge-its.
If you judge the validity of a post by the icons, well....what can we say about you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Dale 177,376
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min JOEL 68,978
The Official Jonas Brother Chat Room!!!! (Oct '08) 25 min Madison Taylor Ho... 744
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 26 min TRD 68,369
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 51 min Preacher 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 59 min BoDidHe 49,477
Big changes in store for Seguin Garden and Gifts! 1 hr State of Illinois 6
•••
•••
Oak Park Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oak Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••