Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#836230 Jan 9, 2013
Stephen Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I can't speak for them, but since you clowns were bombing the shit out of 600,000 iraqis for no good reason maybe they thought they should fall in line?
There are 500,000 kids in fostercare, do the math. These sickos are control freaks, using that tired excuse of "I don't want to pay for it" ,that's not it, it's misogyny.
Same with health insurance, if a person on has health insurance, it should cover everything. Period.
If a woman chooses to have an abortion, it's nobodies business but her own.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#836231 Jan 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see....
You are partially correct. The Posse Comitatus law was eliminated by the NDAA Obama signed in 2010, so he can use the Army to attack the American population. The Navy and Marine Corps have internal directives prohibiting them from engaging in warfare against the American population.
And, since the Army is comprised of people who's parents are the Americans they will be ordered to kill, I don't look for a very motivated effort from them to kill their own families.
We're back to Obama having to use the federal police forces to condition the half of the population that still believes in the Constitution to accept an unconstitutional dictatorship.
And, the Democrats know this. That's why they procured 750 million rounds of ammunition for the FBI, BATF and DHS.
I think the Armed Forces will forcefully remove Obama before they will engage in warfare against the American population.
But then, you're an idiot who thought Rmoney and Santorum would win th eelection.

So much for your predictive powers.

Now, your power to tell enormous and ignorant lies is alive and well. You are a legend in your own mind.

But you're still an idiot to the rest of humanity.
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

#836233 Jan 9, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure, but people aren't flocking to move there. Texas has natural beauty as well, most places do. Of course I live in our most beautiful state.
:-)

I don't know how they afford the taxes in some of those New England (and nearby) states...especially since minimum wage is NO different there!!

Some in other states, would chit out the dungbricks that block the reality of where their heads are stuck, if they had any real clue!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#836234 Jan 9, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you knocked up again?
Aren't you embarrassed at how ignorant you are? Of course not, you also threatened the life of the President.
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

#836235 Jan 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
But then, you're an idiot who thought Rmoney and Santorum would win th eelection.
So much for your predictive powers.
Now, your power to tell enormous and ignorant lies is alive and well. You are a legend in your own mind.
But you're still an idiot to the rest of humanity.
Hey, nothing wrong with DB's posts-no more wrong than any of the rest of the posters on here.

Just cause something doesn't match YOUR opinion, doesn't make it "wrong".
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#836236 Jan 9, 2013
JedisforAmerica wrote:
<quoted text>
Over one million children under the age of sixteen died in the Holocaust - plucked from their homes and stripped of their childhoods, they lived and died during the dark years of the Holocaust and were victims of the Nazi regime ...
Carol is a holocaust denier
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

#836237 Jan 9, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 500,000 kids in fostercare, do the math. These sickos are control freaks, using that tired excuse of "I don't want to pay for it" ,that's not it, it's misogyny.
Same with health insurance, if a person on has health insurance, it should cover everything. Period.
If a woman chooses to have an abortion, it's nobodies business but her own.
Well guess what... in the REAL working world (versus the clueless fweeriders for lifers) peoples Paid for via contributed to out of thier OWN pockets health insurance, does NOT cover everything. Not EVEN close!

Why should anything else be any different?
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

#836238 Jan 9, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is a holocaust denier
I opine Carol to be a realist, with an amazing humanitarian spirit of decency and respect for and of, OTHERS.
Tacitus

Finland

#836239 Jan 9, 2013
JedisforAmerica wrote:
<quoted text>
I am pro PEACE, decency, ethics and humanity-NOT pro HATE and inhumanity.
My Lai is a perfect example of why war SUCKS.
The worst kind of liar is one who lies to himself. there are not two sides to that story. There never was. There was a helo pilot there who flew his chopper in between the Americans and the civilians they were slaughtering. If he could see the truth why can't you?
Tacitus

Finland

#836240 Jan 9, 2013
JedisforAmerica wrote:
<quoted text>
Well guess what... in the REAL working world (versus the clueless fweeriders for lifers) peoples Paid for via contributed to out of thier OWN pockets health insurance, does NOT cover everything. Not EVEN close!
Why should anything else be any different?
Hey What happened to the fair and balanced approach you were advocating a minute ago?
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

#836241 Jan 9, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure, but people aren't flocking to move there. Texas has natural beauty as well, most places do. Of course I live in our most beautiful state.
(and it gets prettttttty chilly in the winter-and the snow, when it starts..it stays..till spring...until the first warmings of sunlight start to melt the piled drifts!)

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#836242 Jan 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler, Stalin and Mao would never have been able to commit their mass murders against an armed population.
How's that?
I already proved you the fool on that one.

Your old, weak butt against against a tank. Hardy-har-har.

It didn't work for the Syrian rebels, didn't work for the Russians.

American deliveries through Lend-Lease amounted to $11 billion in materials: over 400,000 jeeps and trucks; 12,000 armored vehicles (including 7,000 tanks); 11,400 aircraft and 1,75 million tons of food.

We basically provided the Soviets with an economy during WWII. We provided over 50% of their needs to fight Hitler.

And your weak attempt to bring in a timeline is proof of how weak your line of BS is.

We provided Russia with an entire economy during WWII, while theirs was in total collapse.

What did Stalin's purges have to do with anything, other than your disjointed attempt to wiggle out of your lies??

Armed civilians stand zero chance against any paramilitary or military force.

For you to think otherwise only proves what a fantasy world you live in.

You're an old, gay man. You wouldn't stand a chance.

What colour is the sky there??
Lincoln

United States

#836244 Jan 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But that makes no sense, because Obama is aborting his own base.
President Obama just won reelection.
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

#836245 Jan 9, 2013
Tacitus wrote:
<quoted text>
The worst kind of liar is one who lies to himself. there are not two sides to that story. There never was. There was a helo pilot there who flew his chopper in between the Americans and the civilians they were slaughtering. If he could see the truth why can't you?
I read it and watched it...and then I wrote about it. Everyone saw the truth of it-do you think those soldiers didn't suffer a lifetime after it as well? Why can't YOU see the truth-from ALL sides-not just YOUR solitary tunnel vision.

My Lai is perfect example of why war SUCKS.
Tacitus

Finland

#836246 Jan 9, 2013
"In the real WORKING world," huh? You mean China?
Tacitus

Finland

#836247 Jan 9, 2013
Tacitus bend father Bob over the sofa an' rip his drawers off. Then he enter him viciously from behind. Unhhhhhh.. Unhhhhhhh... unhhhhhhh... unhhhhh... unhhhhhh... ummmmmm.. unhhhhhhhh... uhhhhhhhhh. uhhhhhhh... unhhhhhhhhhhhhh... splort!
Lincoln

United States

#836248 Jan 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Despite the deep unpopularity of fetal personhood bills in 2012, Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) has again decided to cosponsor the Sanctity of Human Life Act, a bill that gives full legal rights to human zygotes from the moment of fertilization
http://www.huffingtost.com/2013/01/09/paul-ry...
Ryan is one of the main reasons President Obama was reelected.
How Does it Feel

Edison, NJ

#836249 Jan 9, 2013
The first paychecks of 2013 are going out this week. Many more will be issued next week. Low-information voters who think the big news from New Years’ Day consisted of Obama saving them from tax increases are gaping at their diminished paychecks in stunned disbelief.

They’re not as stunned as they should be – Obama has a lot more direct & indirect taxation aimed at them – but the immediate loss of $$ from their paychecks is a slap of cold water into their data-drained faces.“My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don’t feel comfortable with,” moaned a poster at Democratic Underground. That’s the weak-willed serf’s melancholy rendition of “Give me liberty, or give me death!”

It’s sad to think that for a large group of Americans – enough to form a winning political coalition, as we just saw last Novr – absolutely nothing matters except the number printed under “net pay” on their weekly checks. All this talk of government dependency, unsustainable debt, & even the comical level of corruption in Obama’s “crony capitalism” is abstract to them, a political football game they occasionally watch on TV. They think declaring “all politicians are crooks!” is the height of world-weary sophistication… but the attitude leads them to the decidedly unsophisticated view of major elections as popularity contests.

What are all you folks with smaller paychecks complaining about, anyway? You’ve just re-elected a President who insisted that some Americans needed to “pay just a little bit more.” You didn’t care that his numbers didn’t add up. You didn’t laugh him off the stage when he told you that a trillion dollars of tax increases over ten years would make a real difference to a government that spends a trillion more than it has, every single year.

Well, it turns out that you are among the people who get to “pay just a little bit more.”

Something like 80% of American households will lose more of their income to the government because of the fiscal cliff bill. Why was that confiscation of wealth only acceptable when you thought Obama was talking about other people?

“But I need the money more than those rich guys do!” you wail.“2 percent of my income means more to me than it does to them!” Says who? The increase of 3.6 percent in the top marginal rate for people earning over $450,000 works out to a lot more money than the $1000 or $15000 that middle class workers are giving up, following the conclusion of a temporary 2 percent Social Security tax cut.

The sizable cohort of Americans who don’t pay taxes at all could not care less, because they’re not losing anything… but touch their Food Stamp Nation benefits, and you’ll have a war on your hands.

The political class has claimed the power to decide how much of its property each group of Americans “deserves.” It’s all fun and games until they decide someone else “deserves” your property more than you do, isn’t it?

And this will never cease to be a source of political control over the electorate, because there’s no precise mathematical formula for “fairness.”

One percent of the population pays nearly 40 percent of income taxes, while earning only 17 percent of the nation’s income – but that still isn’t “fair.”

In fact, you middle-class voters have allowed the ruling political party to portray those people as thieves. That process will never end, no matter how far it pushes America into confiscation and ruin. And by focusing upon what it gives and takes, we allow ourselves to be distracted from a proper focus upon what government controls. That’s what really needs to be reduced.

Unsustainable budget deficits are a symptom of that problem.

Are you starting to appreciate how envy-based, welfare-dependent,“progressive ” class warrior nations really work… especially when they approach the point where they stop working?
Tacitus

Finland

#836250 Jan 9, 2013
JedisforAmerica wrote:
<quoted text>
(and it gets prettttttty chilly in the winter-and the snow, when it starts..it stays..till spring...until the first warmings of sunlight start to melt the piled drifts!)
Whoa! Now not only are you the poet but you the philosopher too! hahahahahahahahaha, why you not just be youself an' pucker that brown thing up fo' me?
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#836252 Jan 9, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama just won reelection.
Yowzza...he sho nuff did win da presidential election, but.... he believes himself as King Pimp Barry....!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min RACE 98,557
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Indemnity 179,659
Abby 10-30 25 min RACE 14
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min Earthling-1 47,585
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 47 min Frijoles 70,146
Retired police sergeant found shot dead in back... (Jun '12) 1 hr MP shiznit 14
Nonna gone LOL 1 hr MP shiznit 2
Oak Park Dating
Find my Match

Oak Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oak Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oak Park

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]