Where is the Shovel Mayor Krzysztof ...

Where is the Shovel Mayor Krzysztof (Kris) Wasowicz

Posted in the Oak Park Forum

Insideman

North Aurora, IL

#1 Mar 22, 2013
Realistically speaking, I think that its time for a change. Our village has been financially challenged since 2007, when Kris Wasowicz took office, and it continues to date. Now, an article from the DVN comes forth informing us that in 2009 a job-growth grant from the state for 2.6 MILLION DOLLARS! had been awarded to the village and never claimed by the Wasowicz administration. According to Wasowicz,he contends that his administration "KNEW NOTHING ABOUT IT" "NOBODT NEVER TOLD US" . If you ask me, that's a heck of an excuse from our soon to be voted out mayor. The village has projects that are "shovel ready;" to use his term, the only problem is that WASOWICZ LOST THE SHOVEL. MY VOTE GOES TO THE VILLAGE IMPROVEMENT PARTY - VOTE FOR THE VIP ON APRIL 9 - TIME FOR A CHANGE TIME FOR A CHANGE VOTE VIP VOTE VIP VOTE VIP VOTE VIP
Well

Deerfield, IL

#2 Mar 22, 2013
If that's the case what can the VIP candidate for Mayor do better?

Seems like both Mayoral candidates are two fry's short of a happy meal.
all justice residents

Brookfield, IL

#3 Mar 22, 2013
vote april 9 for the village improvement party
Just Us Diner

Lockport, IL

#4 Mar 22, 2013
Well, aka J. Small, why don't you run for mayor next time?
all justice residents

Brookfield, IL

#5 Mar 22, 2013
vote april 9 for the village improvement party
Bubblehead

Chicago, IL

#6 Mar 24, 2013
You can't have change every election. Nothing will ever change. We just got change. twice now.
Oh My

North Aurora, IL

#7 Mar 28, 2013
Bubblehead wrote:
You can't have change every election. Nothing will ever change. We just got change. twice now.
@ Bubblehead- No, Bubblehead we are not talking about that kind of change. If you are having problems you should see a gerontologist,
they study the biological, psychological, and sociological problems associated with old age and aging change. Too many changes? try DEPENDS.In case you can't make it, check with the Mayor Wasowicz he has a Masters Degree in Bioligy from Krakow University.
Oh My

North Aurora, IL

#8 Mar 28, 2013
I must be getting old, I almost forgot.

PLease Bubblehead, on APRIL 9, 2013 VOTE FOR THE VILLAGE IMPROVEMENT PARTY. THE V I P.
Now go get yourself a blanket and a glass of warm milk.
Bubbles

Deerfield, IL

#9 Mar 28, 2013
I guess that means that Mr. Koslowski has a master degree in whining from Moraine Valley.
Bubblehead

Elmhurst, IL

#10 Apr 7, 2013
No grant has been lost, the paper clearly said that bonds need to be sold in order to move forward with the project. No amount of twisting facts will save your VIP party from ruin on election day. Save your crooked little soles and VOTE for the green!
all justice residents

Brookfield, IL

#11 Apr 7, 2013
vote april 9 for the village improvement party thank you
Joan

Chicago, IL

#12 May 14, 2013
I see another Justice Police office has been arrested in Naperville. What is wrong with those officer. " Minooka resident Michael F. McNamara, 41, a corporal with the Justice police force and recipient of the departmentís 2009 Narcotics Enforcement Award, was charged with battery and resisting arrest." There are tons of articles here is one: http://heraldnews.suntimes.com/news/20086477-...
Lord have mercy

North Aurora, IL

#13 May 23, 2013
When will al these Justice Police scandals come to an end Mr. Mayor. Three in less than a year!!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#14 Jul 4, 2014
Lots going on in Justice. How about the heroin bust of the clerks son? Just look him up on IDOC and google SVOBODA. TOPIX commenters have a lot to say about Justice - http://www.topix.com/forum/city/justice-il/TO...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 min PEllen 2,523
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,520,438
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 min PEllen 10,563
Melrose Park Street Crew 7 min AngeloF 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Saint Donald 240,287
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 1 hr It Starts With One 9,804
News March for Science Chicago expects more than 45,... 1 hr Our President Trump 1

Oak Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Park Mortgages