BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#141693 Feb 11, 2013
Poppo,
Islam is a much more immenent threat to you and yours than Mitt Romney and the Mormons.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#141694 Feb 11, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Dr. Chuck Missler On Obama's Background & Identity Document Fraud
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0-_U8ES5V2cXX&feature=em- uploademail
Getting desperate aren't you Fool?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#141695 Feb 11, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't prove anything you just said. LOL
You may be the caboose on the crazy train Mr. Liars, but even you should be able to follow a link. Everything I said is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt in that link so no one cares that the ignorant birfoon refuses to believe because we know reality is his sworn enemy and he is unyielding in the face of facts.

Be that as it may, these are the undisputed facts as they relate to reality. You of course are still free to make up anything you wish; and search the globe for documents to support your fable even.
http://www.thefogbow.com/special-reports/peop...
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141696 Feb 11, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Dr. Chuck Missler On Obama's Background & Identity Document Fraud
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting desperate aren't you Fool?
This guy was in charge of missiles? And then "Fed Up" wonders why the US and the rest of the world are nervous?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#141697 Feb 11, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
What's with the long face today? It seems so out of character for you.
Did you hear that Ratzinger is going to resign?
First Pope to do so in over 600 years.
That oughta cheer you up.
loose
I believe the birfoon would prefer it be Obama Loose. They would re-crucify Jesus if it would get Obama to retire.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141698 Feb 11, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
What's with the long face today? It seems so out of character for you.
Did you hear that Ratzinger is going to resign?
First Pope to do so in over 600 years.
That oughta cheer you up.
loose
Yes, he announced it two days before start of Lent, 42 days before Easter, no Pope in sight for that 2nd greatest of Christianity's feasts...? Something is amiss. Anything to do with that latest Deutsche bank/Vatican Bank affair?

Having said that, and any way one looks at it, it is bad news.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#141700 Feb 11, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be interesting to know the “so much” you think blacks have been given. No one has ever “given” me a damned thing. What am I missing? All you need do is come to this thread every day to know what the average black has to face. Obama has done everything right. So squeaky clean you have to make up shit about him to give yourself a reason to hate him.
No one’s ever had to pass civil rights legislation to force businesses to hire you so what do you care? You can easily point your finger and say look over there, those people must be cursed. You probably never heard the saying “last to be hired, first to be fired” either, but I’ve heard it from birth.
Cosign!
Talking to these idiots about reality is l9ike asking them to tell the truth. They have no concept of either. You and the world know they can easily point their fingers and say "look over there" because they do not want to see themselves and don't want us to see them either. But we do. The whole world sees them. Their time is running out.
Just saying

Coffeyville, KS

#141701 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You Crackers are the most "Delusional" crime infested scum on the planet and always...always....always trying hard not to look in that mirror. You wanna talk about the truth? Take off your rose colored glasses and look at how the world hates the white man? Then, look at why. You idiots talk among yourselves and pat yourselves on the back because no one else will.
Name a country that welcomes white Americans.
I rest my case.
Why would the white man have to worry about other countries giving them the welcome? White people aren't the ones jumping the border to get to a country started by the white man because it's so much better than those third world countries started by let's say.....Hyspanics? You don't need a welcome when you are the founders of the country everyone is running to!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#141702 Feb 11, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would the white man have to worry about other countries giving them the welcome? White people aren't the ones jumping the border to get to a country started by the white man because it's so much better than those third world countries started by let's say.....Hyspanics? You don't need a welcome when you are the founders of the country everyone is running to!
You are a bigger fool than I thought. Now who told you that the White man.."Started" America? ROFLMAO

DAMN! SMH

You need to revisit history. That "Border" was Mexican territory you idiot!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#141703 Feb 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama is also a Pookie.
Barack Obama Cousin Pookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-Al6r8ESjAYXX
Yep, a Pookie is a slave era term used by dark-skinned field slaves as a preoperative against the lighter-skinned house slaves who were seen as privileged and lazy.
Yep, Obama is a light-skinned Pookie who lives in a big house he does not own.
Oh, watch the video. The black women behind Obama "get" the joke but the none black women do not.
The Black Room: Pookie'n Them Aint Worried About The Federal Debt
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#141704 Feb 11, 2013
See how delusional these white people are? Now Just Saying really had the nerve to type on here that White people"Started" America.*grinning* This is a common held belief among these people. And he totally missed the whole question.

He is stuck on stupid and the great white lie. No mention of the Native Americans, The part of North America that belonged to the Spanish ....Nadda!

Same old bull shyt. Wonder how old he is? His teachers and parents have failed him miserably. Hey... stop listening to Rush and O'Reily. They are screwing with you white folk big time. LOL

Location hidden

#141705 Feb 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama is also a Pookie.
Barack Obama Cousin Pookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Yep, a Pookie is a slave era term used by dark-skinned field slaves as a preoperative against the lighter-skinned house slaves who were seen as privileged and lazy.
Yep, Obama is a light-skinned Pookie who lives in a big house he does not own.
Oh, watch the video. The black women behind Obama "get" the joke but the none black women do not.
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 is also an idiot.
Yep, an idiot is what it always has been, a dumb person "no more no less".
Again no google required.
Well Jimmy, can you contest even one of my points? Or are YOU the dumb person?

Location hidden

#141706 Feb 11, 2013
Yep Jimmy, Rush Limbaugh always lets Liberals go to the front of the call-in line. And they average just 20 seconds before they start making disparaging remarks. You didn't was until after your first sentence to start in with the petty name calling. How sophomoric can you be?

Location hidden

#141707 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
See how delusional these white people are? Now Just Saying really had the nerve to type on here that White people"Started" America.*grinning* This is a common held belief among these people. And he totally missed the whole question.
He is stuck on stupid and the great white lie. No mention of the Native Americans, The part of North America that belonged to the Spanish ....Nadda!
Same old bull shyt. Wonder how old he is? His teachers and parents have failed him miserably. Hey... stop listening to Rush and O'Reily. They are screwing with you white folk big time. LOL
Ah Toozie, Obama is half-white. So is it his black-half that is all screwed up or his white-half?

Location hidden

#141708 Feb 11, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a bigger fool than I thought. Now who told you that the White man.."Started" America? ROFLMAO
DAMN! SMH
Ah Skakalaka, would you rather live in Mexico? How about any country in Africa?? Just take a day trip to any town south of our border and take a good look .... and smell!

Location hidden

#141709 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You Crackers are the most "Delusional" crime infested scum on the planet and always...always....always trying hard not to look in that mirror. You wanna talk about the truth? Take off your rose colored glasses and look at how the world hates the white man? Then, look at why. You idiots talk among yourselves and pat yourselves on the back because no one else will.
Name a country that welcomes white Americans.
I rest my case.
There you go again. Can't write two words without using a RACIST term.
Yep, I know Morrow, GA and it has become a ghetto neighborhood of Atlanta. Just look at the Southlake Mall. Where did J.C. Penny and the Parisian go to? I will not visit there after the sunsets for fear of being car-jacked.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#141710 Feb 11, 2013
STUNNING INFO! Obama's Pick For CIA is a converted MUSLIM!
&fe ature=player_embedded

Heated Debate: Joel Pollak Says Obama Lied About Actions During Benghazi

New study confirms economy was destroyed by Democrat policies
http://www.examiner.com/article/new-study-con...
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141711 Feb 11, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
STUNNING INFO! Obama's Pick For CIA is a converted MUSLIM!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =odIFwDh6E58XX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Heated Debate: Joel Pollak Says Obama Lied About Actions During Benghazi
New study confirms economy was destroyed by Democrat policies
http://www.examiner.com/article/new-study-con...
There is no reply to a sick person like you, except maybe call 911, and ensure the paramedics have several straightjackets available, plus plenty of masking tape.
Just saying

Coffeyville, KS

#141712 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
DAMN! SMH
The United States of America wasn't started by any Mexican. I said STARTED THE COUNTRY moron. You are obviously the product of an inner city public school system and instead of being one of those that beat the odds against you, you just went with it. It shows!!!!

Location hidden

#141713 Feb 11, 2013
Silly Libtards, man-kind is not as powerful as our Sun ..... and our Sun is chillin' out

http://science.nasa.gov/media/medialibrary/20...

Do you Libtards know why you leaders changed Global Warming to Climate Change about six years ago? So they can try and say that they were right all along, the climate is changing! It is getting colder!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 36 min Bite Me 50,643
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 51 min Bluestater 1,127,006
very cute unuasual pix 3 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 4 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 4 hr Mister Tonka 12
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 5 hr Anonymous91 54,522
Oak Park Dating
Find my Match

Oak Park Jobs

Oak Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oak Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oak Park

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]