BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242130 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137409 Jan 16, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
Semi-sutomatic assault weapoms can be altered by gun smiths to fire fully automatic NRA I know a little about assault weapons. GF008 Safer World 2013.
Are you one of the missing Colonists?
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#137410 Jan 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
His actions are parallel with those of a dictator. Example: O wants to raise the debt ceiling without negotiating on spending cuts. How would you describe that position?
Yes,he wants that. But that is not dictatorial as Congress, whether it likes it or not, will have to agree or disagree.
But, does raising the debt ceiling without negotiating amount to dictatorship and parallel with Hitler's rule? Does it compare with total control of the citizens as Hitler, Stalin and others have done? Does it compare with the Holocaust, 50 million+ dead, enslavement of people? I think not. I can't think of any so-called western nation that has a leader like that.
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#137411 Jan 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Rouge. I don't pretend to defend gun grabs and don't care about your submarines. Sorry if English confuses you.
Rogue does not know that when the 2nd amedment was drafted/enacted, there were no assault weapons and 50-cartridge magazines. Neither were there submarines, airplanes, tanks,drones or ICBMs. Therefore, it must be legal to purchase and own the aforemetioned, as they, like guns, are "arms". You betcha they are.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137412 Jan 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Birfoon. Run and hide
That's exactly what you did. Thanks for confirming.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137413 Jan 16, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,he wants that. But that is not dictatorial as Congress, whether it likes it or not, will have to agree or disagree.
But, does raising the debt ceiling without negotiating amount to dictatorship and parallel with Hitler's rule? Does it compare with total control of the citizens as Hitler, Stalin and others have done? Does it compare with the Holocaust, 50 million+ dead, enslavement of people? I think not. I can't think of any so-called western nation that has a leader like that.
My statement was in reference to "a" dictator styled leader.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137414 Jan 16, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue does not know that when the 2nd amedment was drafted/enacted, there were no assault weapons and 50-cartridge magazines. Neither were there submarines, airplanes, tanks,drones or ICBMs. Therefore, it must be legal to purchase and own the aforemetioned, as they, like guns, are "arms". You betcha they are.
Would you not consider a cannon to be an assault weapon?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137415 Jan 16, 2013
This is going to get very interesting. Very interesting indeed.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#137416 Jan 16, 2013
TEA Tax Every American is good policy. Even people in poverty pay gas, tobacco, and grocery taxes. U.S. Gov needs more taxes from wealthiest Americans. Be patriotic pay your taxes no off shore accounts. GF008 Safer World 2013.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137417 Jan 16, 2013
LRS wrote: LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Please explain who is trying to overrule the Constitution.

LTR's response:
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
See Rouge and his sooper troopers pretending the can pass a State law making it illegal to enforce a federal one
Just a refresher for your memory LTR. I didn't run and hide, you did.
Learn to Read

Princeton, IL

#137418 Jan 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>That's exactly what you did. Thanks for confirming.
Sorry that plain English confused you
Learn to Read

Princeton, IL

#137419 Jan 16, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue does not know.
You could have just stopped there
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137420 Jan 16, 2013
Well, the "0" sure didn't help his position with the medical field. Uh, did he forget about Dr./Pat. privacy? I think the ice is getting thinner.
Learn to Read

Princeton, IL

#137421 Jan 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>LRS wrote: LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Please explain who is trying to overrule the Constitution.

LTR's response:

Just a refresher for your memory LTR. I didn't run and hide, you did.
I told you who - again not my fault you're illiterate
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137422 Jan 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I obviously missed it. Post number?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137423 Jan 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice hack job by the way. Very infantile of you.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#137424 Jan 16, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
-Gay marriages discriminate against no one any more than heterosexual marriages discriminate against gay marriages.
-Polygamy is plainly anti-woman, misogynous.
Too bad you can't see the difference, Rogue. Too bad you base every law, regulation and usage on your very own personal and biased beliefs. What is it about gays that offends you, but, particularly, scares the living daylight out of you?
Ah, spoken like a true bigot. Exactly how is polygamy anti-women? It the form that is practiced by Mormons, the other wife/wives must agree to accept the new wife as their sister. I have no idea about in the Muslim religion whether they are asked the same. There is a residence of thousands of years to support polygamy but none to support same-sex marriage.
To bad you can't see the difference.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#137425 Jan 16, 2013
NRA it is hard to remain friends with you when you involve kids being protected. Where was your outcry over Reagan and Bushes children being protected. GF008 Safer World 2013.
Learn to Read

Princeton, IL

#137426 Jan 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Nice hack job by the way. Very infantile of you.
Hack job? Responding to your post in English is a hack job?

Only in Birfistan
Learn to Read

Glenview Nas, IL

#137427 Jan 16, 2013
LRS wrote: Please explain who is trying to overrule the Constitution.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>See Rouge and his sooper troopers pretending the can pass a State law making it illegal to enforce a federal one
And Romper, being completely illiterate, can't read the above post
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#137428 Jan 16, 2013
HMO's you will make money off Obamacare don't worry so much. Stay out of communications so much. GF008 Safer World 2013.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Obama Muslim 1,567,818
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 53 min They cannot kill ... 11,038
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 53 min They cannot kill ... 3,672
Review; All Star Bar & Grill. (Feb '13) 57 min True facts 9
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 2 hr BIG Lie Continues 9
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 2 hr Coverup And Bombs 13
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 4 hr Willie G 69

Oak Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance