BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135798 Jan 7, 2013
¢orr, wow : Wisconsin
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135799 Jan 7, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
The Fate Of The Republic Is In The Hands Of One Man…
http://www.westernjournalism.com/the-fate-of-...
The Middle Class In America Is Being Wiped Out – Here Are 60 Facts That Prove It
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/the-middle-cla...
www.westernjournalism.com . Hmm, probably, after WND.com and FoxNews.com , the most discredited and unreliable news source in the country. God any more "trusted" sources?

www.thedailysheeple.com Double Hmm. Check the title. How unbiased a source.

You're so clueless. Do you think that any intelligent and self-respecting so-called "sheeple" would turn to a site called, for example, " thedailydumbbirhter.com " for unbiased testimony? The depths of birther ignorance are legend.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#135800 Jan 7, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
The Fate Of The Republic Is In The Hands Of One Man…
http://www.westernjournalism.com/the-fate-of-...
The Middle Class In America Is Being Wiped Out – Here Are 60 Facts That Prove It
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/the-middle-cla...
Roberts will swear in Obama again. In fact, he will do so twice, on January 20 in a private ceremony, and again on January 21 in the public Inauguration ceremony.

On Friday the votes of the Electoral College were counted by Congress. Obama won every single one of the 332 Electoral Votes that he won in the general election. Not one single elector changed her or his vote from Obama to Romney. Not one single elector refused to vote or voted for a candidate other than Obama and Romney. The same thing in fact happened in 2008 and in 2012. Not one single elector in the 532 electors in the country changed her or his vote because of the claims of birthers. Not one single member of Congress refused to confirm the results of the election.

The reason is that (1) not one of the Electors or members of Congress believes the nutty idea that Obama was born in a foreign country; and (2) not one of them believe the crazy birther theory that two citizen parents are required to make a Natural Born US Citizen since the US Supreme Court ruled in the Wong Kim Ark case that the meaning comes from the common law and refers to the place of birth.

These views are, btw, shared by such conservative leaders as Paul Ryan, Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review. None of these people or institutions believe that Obama’s birth certificate was forged, and none believe that the officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties (including the former Republican governor) are lying when they say that they sent the short form and long form birth certificates to Obama and that the original birth certificate exists in the files of the DOH and that it shows that Obama was born in Hawaii.
Jimmy

Jamestown, NY

#135801 Jan 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I am taking my daughter and 14 y/o grandson to the shooting range this morning. I'll pretend I am shooting Occutards!
My daughter gets a S&W 380 auto in her car and a Taurus 8-shot 22WM revolver at home. That is if you get past her 90 pound black lab!
Myself, I have a Taurus and a Ruger revolvers in 38Spl and a Colt 357Mag and I have a Taurus Circuit Judge at home. All my Chihuahuas will do is let me know you are there and I will let te Circuit Judge do the talking.
http://www.rossiusa.com/product-list.cfm...
Oh, in Vietnam I ended the day for about 30-50 gooks!
I have one of those Circuit Judges' myself. It's more of a novelty than anything...not practical for hunting or target shooting to say the least. Even with that silly guard it has I have gotten blowback on my hand using shotshells. It's a novel gun as I stated, but for the price range you'll get a lot more out of a Marlin 336.

I really like my Taurus revolver though. I've got a 3 inch one in SS, I think of it as a modern day derringer.

For home protection I have a Mossberg 590, if ever needed it will do the job. Among the other guns I own, my 1911 is by far my favorite.
I don't own any of those so called "assault weapons" that the lefties are always screaming about. To be honest I see no real reason for them, but to each their own.

Here's a link of actual cases where guns did save innocent lives.
These are recent cases that the MSM never seems to report on, all verifiable cases nonetheless.
http://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/armed-citizen....

I hope you had fun at your range yesterday.

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135802 Jan 7, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have one of those Circuit Judges' myself. It's more of a novelty than anything...not practical for hunting or target shooting to say the least. Even with that silly guard it has I have gotten blowback on my hand using shotshells. It's a novel gun as I stated, but for the price range you'll get a lot more out of a Marlin 336.
I really like my Taurus revolver though. I've got a 3 inch one in SS, I think of it as a modern day derringer.
For home protection I have a Mossberg 590, if ever needed it will do the job. Among the other guns I own, my 1911 is by far my favorite.
I don't own any of those so called "assault weapons" that the lefties are always screaming about. To be honest I see no real reason for them, but to each their own.
Here's a link of actual cases where guns did save innocent lives.
These are recent cases that the MSM never seems to report on, all verifiable cases nonetheless.
http://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/armed-citizen....
I hope you had fun at your range yesterday.
Funny,I thought Taurus was a mountain range in Turkey or a U.S.-built car. My bad. Oh, it's a gun! Interesting, but I prefer the mountain and car versions. But hey, that's me, mountains and cars over gun nutbars any day.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#135804 Jan 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Free to enter a Bar & Smoke ...
While enjoying my Margarita ...
and people watching ...

AL said:
I had no idea your cultural tastes were so wide-ranging.
Bar & smoke? Btw, most civilized states have a no-smoking policy in all public establishments, including bars. I knew you were not quite with the times, but...
Er, what're they watching? Rather, WHO are they watching? American er hmm Pravda Lady, sloopy or Patriot "ha ha give me a break" warrior?
==========

Nothing a bout "cultural" ...
My "cultural LIFE" would be so far ABOVE yours, you wouldn't UNDERSTAND or COMPREHEND it!

That was/is a 'way' to RELAX ...
That was taken ...

YEARS back ...

because of "weenies WHINING about smoke" ...

By HELL, they didn't HAVE TO "go" in THERE!
Did THEY ???

hummmm

YET "you" libTARDS want to HAVE IT YOUR WAY!

nada ... NOT gonna work!

FREEDOM will RING again !!!!!!!!

LET FREEDOM RING

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#135805 Jan 7, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
One should be smart enough not to compare apples and oranges. AHEM, not to mention I didn't say food stamps were THE problem. Food stamps aren't the problem, just as guns are not the problem. BTW, in your mind, how do you compare a Gov. program to a private citizen owning something he purchased with his own money? Comical nonsense!
Well now, I suppose we are learning a little something after all. I suppose from now on you’ll not compare the government’s finances to how you run your home as so many wing nuts are oft prone to do.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#135806 Jan 7, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Roberts will swear in Obama again. In fact, he will do so twice, on January 20 in a private ceremony, and again on January 21 in the public Inauguration ceremony.
On Friday the votes of the Electoral College were counted by Congress. Obama won every single one of the 332 Electoral Votes that he won in the general election. Not one single elector changed her or his vote from Obama to Romney. Not one single elector refused to vote or voted for a candidate other than Obama and Romney. The same thing in fact happened in 2008 and in 2012. Not one single elector in the 532 electors in the country changed her or his vote because of the claims of birthers. Not one single member of Congress refused to confirm the results of the election.
The reason is that (1) not one of the Electors or members of Congress believes the nutty idea that Obama was born in a foreign country; and (2) not one of them believe the crazy birther theory that two citizen parents are required to make a Natural Born US Citizen since the US Supreme Court ruled in the Wong Kim Ark case that the meaning comes from the common law and refers to the place of birth.
These views are, btw, shared by such conservative leaders as Paul Ryan, Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review. None of these people or institutions believe that Obama’s birth certificate was forged, and none believe that the officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties (including the former Republican governor) are lying when they say that they sent the short form and long form birth certificates to Obama and that the original birth certificate exists in the files of the DOH and that it shows that Obama was born in Hawaii.
The problem is that Obama does not believe our country is a great place. Obama wants our country to be considered a third world nation,nothing more. Obama is the worst President in the history of The United States. Since November 2,2008 when Obama was elected the National debt has increased by over six trillion,the number of unemployed has more than doubled,the number of people on welfare has reached an all time high. How could people vote for this man in 2012? How could they have voted for him in 2008,knowing that he hates our country and our Constitution?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135808 Jan 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Free to enter a Bar & Smoke ...
While enjoying my Margarita ...
and people watching ...
AL said:
I had no idea your cultural tastes were so wide-ranging.
Bar & smoke? Btw, most civilized states have a no-smoking policy in all public establishments, including bars. I knew you were not quite with the times, but...
Er, what're they watching? Rather, WHO are they watching? American er hmm Pravda Lady, sloopy or Patriot "ha ha give me a break" warrior?
==========
Nothing a bout "cultural" ...
My "cultural LIFE" would be so far ABOVE yours, you wouldn't UNDERSTAND or COMPREHEND it!
That was/is a 'way' to RELAX ...
That was taken ...
YEARS back ...
because of "weenies WHINING about smoke" ...
By HELL, they didn't HAVE TO "go" in THERE!
Did THEY ???
hummmm
YET "you" libTARDS want to HAVE IT YOUR WAY!
nada ... NOT gonna work!
FREEDOM will RING again !!!!!!!!
LET FREEDOM RING
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-5KEgu_AjvsXX
I agree. Your "cultural LIFE" as you put it, is so above mind, as is plainly demonstrated in your above post. BTW, I never even intimated that MY culture life was above or below yours. I just said what I liked.

Moreno Valley, CA

#135809 Jan 7, 2013
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another of Rogue Scholar's classic predictions.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you name just one of my predictions that has not come true?
Of course he’ll deny he ever said it so,
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ca/TC6SGHF80...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#135810 Jan 7, 2013
In Kentucky, Freedumb means you can poison other people wherever and however you want.

YEE HAW
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#135811 Jan 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But our laws did not originate in the Magna Charta. Depending on your point of view it could be the Jewish holy books. But all of our current laws are based on our Constitution and had nothing to do with England.

LOL WUT?!?!
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#135812 Jan 7, 2013
Someone should send Honey Boo Boo a doll.
Giving her a pig is just child abuse.

Moreno Valley, CA

#135813 Jan 7, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is that Obama does not believe our country is a great place. Obama wants our country to be considered a third world nation,nothing more. Obama is the worst President in the history of The United States. Since November 2,2008 when Obama was elected the National debt has increased by over six trillion,the number of unemployed has more than doubled,the number of people on welfare has reached an all time high. How could people vote for this man in 2012? How could they have voted for him in 2008,knowing that he hates our country and our Constitution?
Because your Obama is purely a figment of your imagination Frank and the majority of the electorate were not familiar with him and they never will be. The electorate in turn had no choice but to vote for the Obama they knew who in no way bears a resemblance to your imaginary one.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135814 Jan 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you name just one of my predictions that has not come true?

Ha ha. I made a list a month ago, ran out of characters, as 4000 were not sufficient. Let's start with the tea party mayor of Jacksonville, then the 192 court cases on Obama's BCc, then your repub presidential candites who were gonna be the next president, the whole gamut, then the obamacare supreme court decision that was decided well in advance, remember?, then the presidential election, then Gen Petreaus not testifying you predicted, and Hillary Clinton coming up, etc etc, gasp, winded, so many.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135815 Jan 7, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
Someone should send Honey Boo Boo a doll.
Giving her a pig is just child abuse.
Wrong. It's pig abuse. But then she already has her mother, why another pig?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135816 Jan 7, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Of course he’ll deny he ever said it so,
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ca/TC6SGHF80...
This one November 4, from the famed Kentuckian. Try as he may, though, he lost by a nose to Rogue when it came to wrong predictions, ANY predictions :

Vote Romney for Victory wrote:
Only 3 more days until Obama gets his well deserved pink slip into obscurity, and an asterisk next to his name to denote that he was fraudulent pResident.

Moreno Valley, CA

#135817 Jan 7, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Your "cultural LIFE" as you put it, is so above mind, as is plainly demonstrated in your above post. BTW, I never even intimated that MY culture life was above or below yours. I just said what I liked.
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of his mothers relatives are dead, aren't they ???
With "no one" but the mooslim side to BACK anything up !!!
http://www.obamaspast.com/
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly why we maintain vital records AL. So that folks can’t just make stuff up after everyone is dead and gone and attempt to submit some wacky belief, baseless theories or nutty conspiracy to the world as the truth and expect it to trump facts.
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me "his" history !!!
Poppo wrote:
Thus far no response from AL as like most birfoon’s she assumes Obama must have been born on the moon or some such place. Yet when her fantasy is exposed for what it is no response. Obviously way more info than she even believed existed so she’ll just ignore it and stick to her fantacy.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135818 Jan 7, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now, I suppose we are learning a little something after all. I suppose from now on you’ll not compare the government’s finances to how you run your home as so many wing nuts are oft prone to do.
The Government's finances? There's no such thing. The people provide the Government with money. So, I'll compare and complain if I choose to. You really don't need to worry how I run my home.
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#135819 Jan 7, 2013
Today a Washington spokesman said that Obama had
already sworn in
before that there would be no torturting.
We think our country is civilized. Who tortures anyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,128,900
Weekend violence in Chicago: 4 dead, 35 wounded 9 min reality is a crutch 6
Amy 10-30 12 min Mister Tonka 3
As Infrastructure Crumbles, Trillions Of Gallon... 20 min reality is a crutch 1
Abby 10-30 58 min Pippa 3
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr deutscher Nationa... 136
were keeping your money sheep 1 hr stupid shootcagian 4
Oak Park Dating
Find my Match

Oak Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oak Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oak Park

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]