Pickup plunges off I-94 in Hudson; Stillwater woman, 20, critic...

A pickup truck flipped over a guardrail on Interstate 94 in Hudson on Wednesday morning, sending the driver and vehicle plunging dozens of feet to the underpass below. Read more

“Treat each day as your last, ”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#21 Jan 30, 2009
Jen wrote:
really people... a young girl is hurt, in a coma, and fighting for her life and you wanna argue about god and eating babies(???)and make assumptions about her being on a cell phone.. i didn't read anything about marissa being on her phone.. i believe she was getting out of the way because someone else crashed into the median right in front of her. where's your class people, honestly show some respect. i know rissy and i would hate for her family to come on here and see the disrespect going on.. grow up people, i feel sorry for those of you who have nothing better to do than this.
hang on riss... keep fighting, i know you'll pull through i miss you and you're in my prayers
You are correct, there's indeed a lack of class on here but that's the way these forums go. I did like your closing remark, you at least didn't agree with Bill Hicks.

We do have other things to do but not right now, we're too busy playing on Topix, you know, our freedom of speech thing. May be our last hoorah before obama takes that away.
Tyler

Saint Paul, MN

#24 Jan 31, 2009
This is Marissa's Saad boyfriend Tyler and SHE WAS NOT on her
phone!!! i love this girl with all my heart!!! if that guy didnt have
a cell phone it might have taken help longer ..i cant thank those 3 people enough that got
to right away and got her heart going again, words cant
even explain how greatful i am to those people and to all the people that are helping
her here at regions hospital. i cant beleive people would leave mean
and uncaring msgs without getting the whole story first!! Think twice
before hurting others just imagion on what the family and i and all the
people that love and care for her are going through!!! thank you all that do care and understand
where we are!!! i love her so much and she will pull through this! my mom went through
this and she is a miracle and MARISSA IS GOING TO BE A MIRCLE because she is loved
by so many people ...she is a fighter and she loves so many people and wont let this take her life!!
I LOVE YOU MARISSA AND GET WELL SOON!!!
Mary B

Saint Paul, MN

#25 Jan 31, 2009
This is rissys youngest sister and it makes me sick to read what some of you are saying. Obviously you have never gone through what we are all going through. SHE WAS NOT ON HER CELL PHONE AND SHE SWERVED SO SHE WOULDNT HIT ANOTHER PERSON. because of rissys selflessness the other woman didnt get hit and more injured only my sister did. I only hope you will never have to go through this and you will never have to look back and think about what you so ignorantly said about my sister. Thank everyone who has prayed for her and supported her it means a lot.
Quite Frankly

Minneapolis, MN

#26 Jan 31, 2009
Hokey Smokes there are a LOT of accidents and crimes this past month. It is a downer of a winter. That is part of it. And 94 going to Hudson is scarier than heck anyway.

This is a horseshit part of the US to live in anyway.
Bob

Plymouth, MN

#27 Feb 1, 2009
Wrong Roscoe, this has been a good Winter!

Lots of cold and snow cover allowing enjoyment of the outdoors in the cold air.

Going forward winters will continue to be cold and snowy.

Not long ago there was a cold snap lasting 90 days below 32, that was a cold snap to remember. Historically we get 2 weeks of -20 at night in January or Fedruary, this year is representative.

If you don't like it you better think about moving south, rumor has it it is warmer there.

Higher welfare don't make it warmer.

Hudson is full of bottem feeders working in Minnesota living in Hudson. I say blow that I94 bridge and don't replace it, along with all the other St. Croix and Mississippi bridges.

==========
Quite Frankly wrote:
Hokey Smokes there are a LOT of accidents and crimes this past month. It is a downer of a winter. That is part of it. And 94 going to Hudson is scarier than heck anyway.
This is a **** part of the US to live in anyway.

Since: Oct 08

#28 Feb 1, 2009
How many feet in a dozens of feet? This idiot is a journalist?
Tyler

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Feb 1, 2009
hudson is not full of bottom feeders and for one my girlfriend lives in stillwater that was in that accident and works in hudson and minn. some of you have nothing good to say in life. all you do is think about yourself!!! why dont you just go to another website and talk about something else. her loved one and friends and even strangers care what they read about this and they should have to put up with this selfish crap about you your comments should be about caring and the welfare of this young beautful girl and her family that so many people love and care about. I LOVE YOU MARISSA AND CARE SO MUCH ABOUT YOU!!!!GET WELL SOON SWEETHEART!!!!
Jess Gentner

Saint Paul, MN

#30 Feb 1, 2009
We have made a caring bridge website for Marissa it is: caringbridge.org/visit/marissaannesaad
Jess Gentner

Saint Paul, MN

#31 Feb 1, 2009
IMPORTANT::: THERE ARE TWO CARING BRIDGE WESITES FOR MARISSA PLEASE VISIT www.caringbridge.org/visit/marissaANNEsaad the other one is a more personal site for one side of her family THANK YOU ALL!!
thissucks

Lakeville, MN

#32 Feb 2, 2009
Bob wrote:
Wrong Roscoe, this has been a good Winter!
Lots of cold and snow cover allowing enjoyment of the outdoors in the cold air.
Going forward winters will continue to be cold and snowy.
Not long ago there was a cold snap lasting 90 days below 32, that was a cold snap to remember. Historically we get 2 weeks of -20 at night in January or Fedruary, this year is representative.
If you don't like it you better think about moving south, rumor has it it is warmer there.
Higher welfare don't make it warmer.
Hudson is full of bottem feeders working in Minnesota living in Hudson. I say blow that I94 bridge and don't replace it, along with all the other St. Croix and Mississippi bridges.
==========
<quoted text>
It's been a great winter! For auto bodyshops, towing companies, and paramedics. Also kept the State toopers, and other law enforcement busy.
Bob

Maple Plain, MN

#33 Feb 2, 2009
I didn't use any of those services so its been a good winter. If you drive according to road surface conditions and watch the road ahead, NOT just the CAR ahead, most wrecks can be avoided.

A classic example of what I'm talking about: I was driving on a 2 lane road and a young woman was in a big hurry and feet from my rear bumper, I was going the speed limit+ a bit, NOT plugging traffic.

Looking ahead I noticed a squad car coming down the road toward me with lights and siren going.

I pulled to the shoulder and the young woman thought I was pulling out of her way and darn near hit the squad headon. The officer was a little concerned and used some hand signals to direct the young woman to the shoulder.

PEOPLE NEED TO FOCUS ON DRIVING, NOTHING ELSE!!!!

IF YOU DON'T YOU WILL END UP IN MUCH PAIN AND SUFFERING IF YOUR LUCKY! YOU MAY BE UNLUCKY AND END UP DEAD!!

OH YA I'M ALL WRONG, DENIAL DON'T PREVENT PAIN!!

==========
thissucks wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been a great winter! For auto bodyshops, towing companies, and paramedics. Also kept the State toopers, and other law enforcement busy.
Jess Gentner

Stevens Point, WI

#34 Feb 2, 2009
All of you out there making assumptions and rude remarks obviously have no heart.Put your self in marissas shoes or any of her freinds and family and then you not even think once about these comments your making.Isnt there a saying: assumers make a**'s of themselves. Really have some respect!!! I feel bad for you that your lives are so hollow, you thrive off making others hurt!

-Marissas Best friend!
Mary

Prior Lake, MN

#35 Feb 2, 2009
These threads are NOT the place for sympathy!

Caringbridge and the obituaries have threads for posting thoughts of sympathy.

This area is where people post comments on how the wreck occured were it occured and how they avoid becomming a statistic like Marissa and how would you like to be in her shoes??

A couple of weeks ago it was a woman in Chisago County who had a habit of not paying attention to DRIVING!! She and her son are DEAD!! She drove into a tanker truck!!

WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN FROM THE MISTAKES OF OTHERS?????

IF YOU LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES YOU MAY DIE IN THE PROCESS!!!!!!

OR WORSE YET BECOME A QUADRAPALEGIC!!!

THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!

JUST ONCE THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!

If you need help learning how to drive then read about every wreck that occurs and if you hear a siren go to the scene and see the aftermath and then learn about how the wreck occurred and DON'T DO THAT!!

I do feel the pain of Marissa and loved ones everyone of us have lost loved ones and the younger they are the harder it is to accept.

With luck Marissa will make it, let's hope.
Azhrei

Minneapolis, MN

#36 Feb 2, 2009
Bill Hicks is an ignorant a$$ and shows it everytime he writes an editorial. If you hate America so much, as it appears in each and every comment you post, I offer you a choice between two alternate options....1. Keep living life with the freedoms that have been given to you by thousands of servicemen since 1776, or 2. Leave and find a better country!!! It is time to put up or shut up.
Mary

Minneapolis, MN

#37 Feb 2, 2009
My guess wrong place!!
Azhrei wrote:
Bill Hicks is an ignorant **** and shows it everytime he writes an editorial. If you hate America so much, as it appears in each and every comment you post, I offer you a choice between two alternate options....1. Keep living life with the freedoms that have been given to you by thousands of servicemen since 1776, or 2. Leave and find a better country!!! It is time to put up or shut up.
friend

Minneapolis, MN

#38 Feb 3, 2009
Mary wrote:
These threads are NOT the place for sympathy!
Caringbridge and the obituaries have threads for posting thoughts of sympathy.
This area is where people post comments on how the wreck occured were it occured and how they avoid becomming a statistic like Marissa and how would you like to be in her shoes??
A couple of weeks ago it was a woman in Chisago County who had a habit of not paying attention to DRIVING!! She and her son are DEAD!! She drove into a tanker truck!!
WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN FROM THE MISTAKES OF OTHERS?????
IF YOU LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES YOU MAY DIE IN THE PROCESS!!!!!!
OR WORSE YET BECOME A QUADRAPALEGIC!!!
THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!
JUST ONCE THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!
If you need help learning how to drive then read about every wreck that occurs and if you hear a siren go to the scene and see the aftermath and then learn about how the wreck occurred and DON'T DO THAT!!
I do feel the pain of Marissa and loved ones everyone of us have lost loved ones and the younger they are the harder it is to accept.
With luck Marissa will make it, let's hope.
Dn't try to be a teacher, yiu sound like one of those people that are never wrong, grow up.

Since: Feb 09

Saint Paul, MN

#39 Feb 5, 2009
Beernuts wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree about cell phones. Where did you read that she was on her cell phone. Is there another story?
I am the sister of Marissa Saad and i know for a fact that she was NOT i repeat NOT on her cell phone at the time of the accedent i dont know where you read this information but i couldnt find it so maybe you should do you research befor posting ignorant comments about others loved ones. an appology would be great too bad she cant hearit from you being she is in a comma
Clint

Plymouth, MN

#40 Feb 5, 2009
You my friend are a good candidate to be a statistic!

==========
friend wrote:
<quoted text>Dn't try to be a teacher, yiu sound like one of those people that are never wrong, grow up.
Debbie

United States

#41 Feb 8, 2009
Marissa is my niece. Please have some respect. Guess what? God has blessed me with this beautiful niece for 20 years and He continues to watch over her now in the hospital. By the way, for those who tend to jump to conclusions -- she was not on her cell phone. Oh, another thing - every breath we take on this earth is a blessing from God.
Respectfully,
Debbie
Lauren

United States

#42 May 5, 2009
I love her she is technically she is my aunt. I visited her this weekend and she is in bad condition. She looks like she's having a a heart attack. I miss her laugh, her love, and her so much. I pray every night and cry for her almost every night. She is in my dreams. I love her. She can only move her neck and her fingers. She's a bit better,but well enough. Part of her skull is missing so they made an artificial one. I love her and miss her so much.

It's never going to be the same........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Park Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Driver drunk when car hit Grand Avenue restaura... Mar 17 Billionaire Dayton 6
News Report: 3 arrested in burglary spree that spans... (Sep '10) Jan '15 tonto99 90
News Dead man found in truck ID'ed; suspect sought (Nov '09) Sep '14 calilivin 34
News Alone again (Dec '06) Sep '14 Mom of 4 26
News Bike-trail project to connect Minnesota and Wis... (Aug '14) Aug '14 40for60 2
News Cafe charges fee to offset wage increase (Aug '14) Aug '14 Independent1 1
News John Berschens, 74, a farmer would do 'anything... (Mar '11) Jul '14 Steven Schneider 4
More from around the web

Oak Park Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]