Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1405539 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#665230 Jun 19, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying you will not actively deport them is different than a program that grants them legal status.
What Obama did was basically put a hold on deportation until the Dream Act can pass Congress.
It will pass if Congress dumps enough of its bigoted members or if a Republican would introduce the bill.
"real dumb"
Tell us all what changed.
- September 2011 president nobama said he could not give amnesty. He said he had sworn to uphold the laws of the land.
Flash forward;
- June 2012 president nobama 'evolved' one more time, he granted amnesty.
Face it "real dumb" president nobama was fishing for votes. Hispanic votes. He is a born liar, he will say whatever to try to get re elected.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Tampa, FL

#665231 Jun 19, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh geez. I was one of two people in this county who voted for Obama. Almost got beat up at the polls. Shouldn't say bad things about FOX around here.
You're so full of shit, your azz leaks idiot... sonicmoron...
-
It's the culture..

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#665232 Jun 19, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Matter of personal taste.
Lot's of stuff just coated in that sicky sweet chocolate junk is just NASTY...like white chocolate, which is NASTY too. Nastttttttttttttty. As in Ewe!!!
Bad for your tooth too.
Nobama

United States

#665233 Jun 19, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't doubt that there are those on the left who don't like West because he's black. As usual though, you're positing the untestable. I haven't heard anybody from the left hurl racial invective at him have you?
lily repeatedly refers to West and Clarence Thomas as Uncle Toms.....
Nobama

United States

#665234 Jun 19, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"and you're a filthy pig..."
That was the zinger, nobody could argue with that!
Realtime is my Carol, a ripe target too easy to pass up...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#665235 Jun 19, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny.
Why would white people dislike black people? What are the reasons?
Why would black people dislike white people? Could it be 100 years of slavery & followed by another 100 years of discrimination?
I guess some people believe that racism & discrimination are gone. As if in 1964, the Civil Rights Act made everything hunky dory, healed all wounds, ended racism & evened the score card.
"real dumb"
You are a racist. Most of us could care less about a person's color. It makes no darn difference. All folks should be judged not on their color, or their religion, they should be judged on what they do. Is everything perfect? No way, but if it wasn't for racists like you things would be a lot better.
Peace
KMA
Florida

Tampa, FL

#665236 Jun 19, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
You skuzzy rightwing liar....don't friggin dare slander me about drinking. This isn't your rightwing trailer trash Fox cult here. You have NOTHING without slander and lies you vile, racist beast. Spread it around our rihtwing friends like Carol. They feed off of it.
Your brain has been washed one too many times Jean...
-
Jean's Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.. Jean forever enslaved to her own ignorance and bad choices, trying to cheat life, made living her failed miserable lifestyle...
-
Maybe it's your old age Jean of Queen's or the bleach that has absorbed into your head or tattoo ink leaching into your brain Jean, that's making your common sense fade...
-
It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#665237 Jun 19, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No fair peeking.
Can't peek. The mirror broke.

Lapeer, MI

#665238 Jun 19, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't believe that there are people who hate Obama 'cause he's black?
You should see what some of the people here say:
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TI79GCO8VK9QA3S...
Extremists say extreme things. You are an extremists.

If there's a discussion about Israel ans some skinhead posts hatred toward Jews, you will likely jump up to point out how antisemitic Conservatives are.

Same thing with the Kenyan Snake's detractors; they're all racist Conservatives. You are a Progressive in Libertarian clothing.

Being duplicitous allows you to talk out of two mouths, two faces and two butts.
carol

Orlando, FL

#665239 Jun 19, 2012
Historically, the court has saved many of its most momentous rulings until the final day of the term, and the healthcare case is likely to be follow that pattern.

Thursday of next week is expected to be the last day of the term.

Well, we've waited this long...
stank_Zing

Blanchard, OK

#665240 Jun 19, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad for your tooth too.
Beats the b-b rattling in your cranium......

Lapeer, MI

#665241 Jun 19, 2012
watt_planet_r_u_on wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen the divorce rates in the african-american community?
Out of wedlock birthrates?
I didn't know they actually get married. Do they?

Plus beatings and rapes. Detroit women are buying guns and taking weapons training in record numbers.

Nice brothas, eh?
carol

Orlando, FL

#665242 Jun 19, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Realtime is my Carol, a ripe target too easy to pass up...
Ripe target? Too easy to pass up?

If you're just razzing Realtime, you sure have a funny way of not leaving me out of it.
HIRE the GOP

Stratford, CT

#665243 Jun 19, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
OHHHHHHHHHH YEAH,
I have fans!
Copycats....cant come up with anything original?
It's cool......it's working!
Right wing extremists are really dumb....
Just like,
Mitt Mitt the GIANT POS!!!
hahahahaha....ohhhhhhhh ha ha ha!!!
POS: PIECE OF SHyTTTTTTT!!!!!!
Hey Mitt!!!! That's YOU!!!!!
Romney is amused by your ignorance. LOL
nomatterwhat

Nashville, TN

#665244 Jun 19, 2012
He better not win again. He definitely doesn't have my vote!!
HIRE the GOP

Stratford, CT

#665245 Jun 19, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like Putin, Bin Laden and ever other leader in the world over GW moron? Alfred E Neumann Aka GW bush.....You rightirs are such fools. Utter fools. How about forking over another 3 trillion and thousands of dead and wounded US soldiers so China can get some oil ontracts bobo?
STFU about oreign policy moron.
Does Obama have an "oreign" policy? Oh, yes... he "oreigns" over the nation without following the Constitution. Jean is a lying, hypocritical vile beast who is supposed to be dead already. WTF happened? Why is the USA being punished by her continued existence? Must we all pay for the sins of Obama?
carol

Orlando, FL

#665246 Jun 19, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh bother, do you know how tiresome it gets proving to you over and over again the cra p O'Reilly et.al. just manufacture for ratings?
Do a little homework.
BBC - A non-binding resolution sponsored by 67 Republicans and Democrats expresses "the sense of the House of Representatives that the symbols and traditions of Christmas should be protected for use by those who celebrate Christmas".

The resolution "strongly disapproves of attempts to ban references to Christmas" and "expresses support for the use of these symbols and traditions by those who celebrate Christmas".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16273917

It was never brought up for a vote because Congress was too busy fighting over taxes and the budget. But it sparked debate...and sounds like a real attack on Christmas to me.
HIRE the GOP

Stratford, CT

#665247 Jun 19, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what the Murdoch crime family tells you in the trailer park tv lounge? Your statements are so ridiculous and convoluted you make Carol sound smart.
You are spending entirely too much time in the trailer park tv lounge. Rev. Wright has been missing your vile beast face at the Obama worship sessions.
HIRE the GOP

Stratford, CT

#665248 Jun 19, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Books written by stupid, moronic, racist, uneducated dolts who know that stupid, uneducated, racist dollts like you will buy dogcrap if it's sold by rightwingers.
Rightwingers are earning money selling Obama's books to pay for your welfare checks, but you still are unappreciative, Bobo.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#665249 Jun 19, 2012
Obama has a big problem. He's Obama and the economy still stinks after all these years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Lawn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Dr Guru 219,686
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2,280
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1,263
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 103,160
Remembering Old Time Harvey (Mar '10) 3 hr jjdonahue1943 243
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 6 hr GEORGIA 1,810
Al Sharpton 6 hr STARfukinDeleting 6

Oak Lawn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Lawn Mortgages