Medical marijuana growers with criminal records are being licensed

Sep 23, 2012 Full story: OregonLive.com

Almost anyone, even a felon, can be an Oregon medical marijuana grower or caregiver.

Full Story
Nothing better to do

Portland, OR

#2 Oct 19, 2012
We all make mistakes, and because you've make one your sentenced to life with unimaginable pain. I don't get it. because you've done something in your past that you would never ever do again you are not entitled to be medicated for the pain that you are in right now? Who are you?

Since: Jan 13

Hillsboro, OR

#4 Jan 9, 2013
So what you're telling me is that if someone committed a crime, once upon a time, they should be denied medicine that can alleviate their pain?
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#6 Jan 16, 2013
ContemplatingPaisley wrote:
So what you're telling me is that if someone committed a crime, once upon a time, they should be denied medicine that can alleviate their pain?
Slowly read the storey sometime when you're not high and you will see that it was talking about prior criminals getting licensed to grow MEDICAL MJ and growing much more than the law allows AND also going back to dealing hard drugs along with their "overstock" of MJ. That's the kind of people that have to be weeded out of the system,forever.
joe

United States

#8 Jan 17, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Slowly read the storey sometime when you're not high and you will see that it was talking about prior criminals getting licensed to grow MEDICAL MJ and growing much more than the law allows AND also going back to dealing hard drugs along with their "overstock" of MJ. That's the kind of people that have to be weeded out of the system,forever.
if weed was legal we wouldn't have a problem leave felons alone their people too in my opinion all drugs should be legal
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#9 Jan 19, 2013
joe wrote:
<quoted text>if weed was legal we wouldn't have a problem leave felons alone their people too in my opinion all drugs should be legal
And groceries should be free,free cars,guns,no speed limits,no policemen to hassle you,or anyone hasseling you,and no taxes. Sounds great in YOUR mind doesn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OR Who do you support for Governor in Oregon in 2010? (Oct '10) 14 hr Havnt done nothing 206
need any kind of job 16 hr Fittletits 4
Yep, "Obama The Worst President Since WWII!" Sun TN Voter 15
OR Who do you support for Treasurer in Oregon in 2... (Oct '10) Mar '14 whatdoudo 19
Tradition drives popular Oak Hills Home Owners ... (Jul '11) Jul '11 sunnyDay 1
OR Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Oregon in... (Oct '10) Apr '11 Don Quixote 58
Oak Hills Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Oak Hills Jobs

Oak Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oak Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oak Hills

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]