Mount Orab, OH

#1 Dec 14, 2012
hey does anyone know the real name of the Egyptian doctor that is married to the piano teacher in hillsboro? I think she is like 25 years older than him. A friend of mine dated him for a while here in hillsboro. She met him while she worked at stephanios pizza and she said he was really hot in the bed and I was looking for a good time. I think he told her that he was getting divorced from the older woman. Oh well her loss can be my gain.
dream gurl

Delaware, OH

#2 Dec 15, 2012
The only one that I have seen here intown is married to a woman named alice. I have heard that she is a lot older than him but I dont think that he is a doctor. I have heard that he cheats on her and that she is the laughing stock of town. Really what do you expect though if you know it is going on and turn your back to it. I heard that he dated a lot of different people too. Maybe she doesn't care. I mean she must not be able to keep him happy in the bedroom. I heard that she wasn't much to look at though. Well that's about all I know. Hope it helps.
Roderick Croy

#3 Dec 29, 2012
yes she came over to my house last summer and left with some black guy
she was hitting on every guy. and had no panties on .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
all types of drugs for sale if interested conta... 14 hr MICHAEL JORDAN 23 8
Rinda Lynn Ferguson Mar 14 no surprise 1
News Activist Micah Rhodes pleads guilty to second s... Mar 14 Rainbow Kid 1
specialized bicycle company Problem Mar 10 JammedTrailBike 1
News Man who dumped junky RVs on Portland streets ge... Mar 8 John maher 1
I love trump (Feb '17) Mar 7 Cat Fan 7
News Coos Bay is the Least Touristy city on the Oreg... Mar 6 We Hate Coos Bay ... 1

Oak Hills Jobs

Personal Finance

Oak Hills Mortgages