hells angels mc members

hells angels mc members

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

info

United States

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Just seen about 8 - 10 angels in walmart parking lot all getting into vans with wv tags. Wtf? Thought this was Pagan country? They were all flying Nomad patches. Is there an Angel Nomad chapter in wv now?
Toney

Huntington, WV

#2 Feb 26, 2013
You are so stupid. Grow up idiot.
LIBERALTILDEATH

Titusville, FL

#3 Feb 27, 2013
info wrote:
Just seen about 8 - 10 angels in walmart parking lot all getting into vans with wv tags. Wtf? Thought this was Pagan country? They were all flying Nomad patches. Is there an Angel Nomad chapter in wv now?
Yes there is a Pagen chapter in the Kanawha valley but Pagen country no-WV is considered a neutral state-noone lays claim . As for HA nomads-thats not that unusual -seen them in hinton at least 3 times since 2008.FYI nomad means they have no home chapter-Nomads clean up the messes a chapter cant handle themselves.The golden rule DONT DISRESPECT and YOU WONT GET HURT OR WORSE.
Moodog

West Hamlin, WV

#4 Mar 12, 2016
I have a old school building in Midkiff westVirginia that I would like to have a chapter set up a club house, located in Lincoln County, much love loyalty and RESPECT, get back with me if you are interested, moodog 4145
1 post removed
snitch

Charleston, WV

#6 Mar 12, 2016
LIBERALTILDEATH wrote:
<quoted text>Yes there is a Pagen chapter in the Kanawha valley but Pagen country no-WV is considered a neutral state-noone lays claim . As for HA nomads-thats not that unusual -seen them in hinton at least 3 times since 2008.FYI nomad means they have no home chapter-Nomads clean up the messes a chapter cant handle themselves.The golden rule DONT DISRESPECT and YOU WONT GET HURT OR WORSE.
Avengers claim wv, but they rub elbows with pagens, when u see the bottom rocker on their rags, that is their territory. Just like BOTW bottom rocker says east plateau, they claim it. But they are a AMA club, so its alot different.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can You Hear Little Allen Sing? 3 min Pigeon Hater 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 36 min Username 4,252
Johnny Olds 1 hr Ricky Simmons 2
Marty Cooper 1 hr Sherrie Jennings 1
Carrol Sue Ball Lively 1 hr Sherrie Jennings 1
Mark Ball 1 hr Sherrie Jennings 1
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 1 hr KitKaboodle 5,618

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance