First Prev
of 2
Next Last
johnny

United States

#23 May 4, 2013
Why would jake (Jacob) do that hes got Robbie Furrow to play with they we re caught at the river having some oral play Rob even bragged to me how much larger Jake was then he I dod not take hom up on his invite for a three some of bi play . I personally dont think Jake would mess with a minor he works every day and does have a good head on his shoulders.
Natasha Lowery

United States

#24 May 7, 2013
knows wrote:
if you knew him you would know theres no track marks on his arms he use to smoke but he hasn't even been doing that, i seen him yesterday and talk to him everyday, that boy is doing good and trying to take care of his niece and nephew after just losing his grandmother and his aunt, he's keeping it together he hasn't even drank since she passed away, not to many people can say that.
Wait a second...When did this happen..? Sorry, I've known them all of my life, Samantha use to be my best friend in school until her mom passed away, then she took her downfall she's still falling. Tell him I said I'm sorry, please..?

And another thing, I believe they need to rename topixs, because last time I checked...All of this stuff is called "gossip".
Sara p

Huntington, WV

#25 Yesterday
Jacob would never do something like that she finally came out n told the truth she was mad cause he wouldn't have nothing to do wit her then she runs to alaske or wherever when ppl should be clearing his name! Jacob is a good man but he don't take no shit let him live n worry bout ur own fucked up life's!! Love u rooster

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drug dealers beware 6 hr mark 12
Zack NEIL Woodson 6 hr Justice 7
Melissa Dorsey- Missy 7 hr Mike 8
collins lock down 17 hr weird news 4
Bars 18 hr Thirsty 4
Vote YES for the school bond. 18 hr Befuddled 49
sam escue 19 hr lol 12
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE