Jacob Legg is a child rapist

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Person

Beckley, WV

#1 Apr 18, 2013
This disgusting pervert raped one of his neighbor's who is the same age as his little niece. Spreading his nasty needle junky diseases to a child. Jacob, you are a tiny little waif of a man and you're going to make a really cute bitch for one of those big prison boys. You reap what you sew. See how you like it.
whatever

Beckley, WV

#2 Apr 18, 2013
I've heard about this too. Very disturbing. He is a nasty looking weasel and to think of that disease infected scum taking advantage of a child, burns me up. He'll get what he deserves one way or another.
sad

Mount Hope, WV

#3 Apr 18, 2013
Is this guy from Fayetteville?
just saying

Beckley, WV

#4 Apr 18, 2013
All you junkies out there who've been with this creep had better be tested for VD of various types and mother's, watch your little girls. He likes them young, real young.
hey

Beckley, WV

#5 Apr 18, 2013
He is from Fayette county. Lives on Summerlee rd in Oak Hill.
knows

United States

#6 Apr 18, 2013
This guy needs erased. Any volunteer?
GROSS

Beckley, WV

#7 Apr 18, 2013
That is sick. I always knew he was a worthless needle junkie. Rapist (especially child rapist and molesters) need to have their winkies cut off. Welcome to the sex offender list Junkie Jacob, you'll never live anywhere that people don't give you dirty looks, everyone will be all up in your business from this point forward. Guess you should have stuck to your typical pill head girl friends and left the little girls alone, huh? Hindsight's 20/20.
Anonymous

Richwood, WV

#8 Apr 18, 2013
i dont know him but i know a samantha legg (ew) wonder if they're related
Anonymous

Richwood, WV

#9 Apr 18, 2013
sick btards
GROSS

Beckley, WV

#10 Apr 19, 2013
I'm pretty sure they are. Like they're first cousins or some kind of close relative.
sad

Mount Hope, WV

#11 Apr 19, 2013
Is he married? Or have a sister? I think I may have went to school with him. ugh
Mee

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Apr 19, 2013
mommyof31989 wrote:
i dont know him but i know a samantha legg (ew) wonder if they're related
I knew him from dating a few of my friends but i never thought he would do this i kno if it was my child he did this too he would b dead.and yes he is related to samantha legg that is his sister.Ewwwww she is a needle jumkie too she would go in wendys in oakhill and shoot up in the bathroom
cmon

United States

#13 Apr 20, 2013
Have you seen the girl, honestly I don't blame him.Her and her whole fam is filled with beauties. Just saying.
to cmon

United States

#14 Apr 20, 2013
You are about as sick as he is. Rape is rape. No women or child should be drugged and taken advantage of in any way. Boys and I do mean boy, a real man does not think like this. Boys like you and him should have your penis cut off. you think its a toy, no one else wants to play with it. You should go to prison with jacob and let, bubba take care of both of you
1 post removed
knows

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Apr 20, 2013
dude i know jacob and the girl they are talking about he won't have nothing to do with she's 14 and trying to tell him she was 16 and he still wasn't having anything to do with her, he has a girl that he's seeing and she's older then him, my sister and the ppl making comments from oak hill is her ex boyfriend and the l;title girl he won't touch, yea samantha is his sister but he's nothing like her he works 2 jobs and doesn't shoot up, he drinks a beer or two on the weekends. I've known the boy his entire life and his family, so quit hating and find something better to do than start drama about people you know nothing about.
just saying

United States

#17 Apr 20, 2013
I am sure the trsck marks on his arms is from working so hard. I hear there is a criminal investigation. Guess everyonr will know before long.
knows

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Apr 20, 2013
if you knew him you would know theres no track marks on his arms he use to smoke but he hasn't even been doing that, i seen him yesterday and talk to him everyday, that boy is doing good and trying to take care of his niece and nephew after just losing his grandmother and his aunt, he's keeping it together he hasn't even drank since she passed away, not to many people can say that.
just saying

United States

#19 Apr 20, 2013
Which is it he doesnt drink or he has a couple on the weekend? Seems you dont k ow him as well as you thi k or what are you covering up
1 post removed
you dont know a thing

Beckley, WV

#21 Apr 21, 2013
Jacob gives weed to his niece and nephew. He wears long sleeve shirts to cover the needle tracks on his arms. You can talk to the guy for 5 seconds and see he's blown out. The dudes a looser and he's going to jail.
oak hill girl

United States

#22 May 4, 2013
Omfg this is something else never thought he would do something like this is he in jail?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Something to do 1 hr Jon 3
Have I got a deal for you... 2 hr Chad 4
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 4 hr -Glinda- 4,896
Ricky five years later 4 hr John 2
Mariah 5 hr Justin 17
Rosedale Trailer Park 6 hr Tabby 1
Mallory 14 hr Louie 6

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance