y do ppl look dwn on ppl whoo do pills

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 37 Comments Last updated Aug 4, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
michael

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

not all of dem r bad ppl u no sum of dem try reel hrd n da world u no so stop bashin dem on heer ok
Rolo

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

5

^ case and point
truth3

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really really really, WTH, pillheads cant hold jobs they steal, theyd rather loose their kids to get messed up, pregnant women who do drugs can cause the baby to b severly retarded, do I need to on...
harvey wall banger

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

truth3 wrote:
Really really really, WTH, pillheads cant hold jobs they steal, theyd rather loose their kids to get messed up, pregnant women who do drugs can cause the baby to b severly retarded, do I need to on...
Just read Michael's post. Shouldn't that tell everyone something? You have to be a retard to understand his dribble.
Retard

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 12, 2013
 
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Just read Michael's post. Shouldn't that tell everyone something? You have to be a retard to understand his dribble.
I ant undrstood it too.
Eyes In The Dark

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 13, 2013
 
Anyone remember the George Carlin bit about building a giant prison out in the square states & putting up fences? Lets give Micheal what he wants ;) only catch is We drop them in & forget them. Yeah its Carlin so there will be lots of F words.

http://youtu.be/OmJ2snsLxWw
harvey wall banger

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 13, 2013
 
Eyes In The Dark wrote:
Anyone remember the George Carlin bit about building a giant prison out in the square states & putting up fences? Lets give Micheal what he wants ;) only catch is We drop them in & forget them. Yeah its Carlin so there will be lots of F words.

http://youtu.be/OmJ2snsLxWw
That's alright. Listen to Dennis Miller sometime. He has a few choice words for the lazy, loser dope heads. I hate to say it but he was one back in the day. He is still funny though.
wetodid

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 13, 2013
 
michael wrote:
not all of dem r bad ppl u no sum of dem try reel hrd n da world u no so stop bashin dem on heer ok
well 4 one your so fu<{ed up you can't talk spell or type ! number 2 why would anybody want 2 deal with somebody who can't deal with everyday stuff with out being fu<{ed up ? we all have problems and we all have pain but thats life and i like my pain and struggles cause i knw im still alive
Smh

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 13, 2013
 
michael wrote:
not all of dem r bad ppl u no sum of dem try reel hrd n da world u no so stop bashin dem on heer ok
Y would people look up to them ?
i will respond to that

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

lets see,pill heads,they get welfare when ones that needs help cant get it,they care less about their kids,they steal from others,they dont or cant hold a job,they sell their kids foodstamps,they live where ever they can,cause never have money for a place cause drugs comes before anything,and you set there and ask why does people put down others that are on pills,well this is only a few reasons
1 post removed
truth

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Everyone makes mistakes and some people do change! Not everyone, but sometimes people get mixed up with the wrong people and things and they dont realize how bad they are messing up until that "ONE THING" happens and they see how bad they FU*ked up. And if they are smart they take that second chance and learn from their mistakes.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

truth wrote:
Everyone makes mistakes and some people do change! Not everyone, but sometimes people get mixed up with the wrong people and things and they dont realize how bad they are messing up until that "ONE THING" happens and they see how bad they FU*ked up. And if they are smart they take that second chance and learn from their mistakes.
If they were smart that would not have made the first mistake. The moral is.... There are lots of stupid people out there.

All you stupid people go look in the mirror so you can see what stupid looks like.
jay

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 22, 2013
 
Well...I got hooked on pills bc I had a large painful tumor growing in my stomach before they removed it...so dont judge...you never know the reason or what is behind their pill use. I'm off of em now but I'd say once in a blue moon I will do one. But since I bought my o
wn house have a job and pay my bills ...its ok!
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

jay wrote:
Well...I got hooked on pills bc I had a large painful tumor growing in my stomach before they removed it...so dont judge...you never know the reason or what is behind their pill use. I'm off of em now but I'd say once in a blue moon I will do one. But since I bought my o
wn house have a job and pay my bills ...its ok!
You just told on yourself. Sooner or later it will be 2 or 3 in a blue moon and then more. Why do you have access to pain pills now. Stupid. Sorry.
jay

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 22, 2013
 
I know I told on myself...what's your point? Actually you are missing the point...I HAVE A JOB...I OWN MY OWN HOME! If I want to have one every now and then I will and still be a productive member of society! Oh and the subject was why do people look down on people who do pills...some can handle it....some can't! And are you calling me stupid? Hahaha! Yeah...well I happened to be very educated and have a very well paying job...so no I'm not stupid! Lol!
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 22, 2013
 
jay wrote:
I know I told on myself...what's your point? Actually you are missing the point...I HAVE A JOB...I OWN MY OWN HOME! If I want to have one every now and then I will and still be a productive member of society! Oh and the subject was why do people look down on people who do pills...some can handle it....some can't! And are you calling me stupid? Hahaha! Yeah...well I happened to be very educated and have a very well paying job...so no I'm not stupid! Lol!
No I do not call you stupid. I call your recreational use of pain pills stupid. The fact that you are educated and have a well paying job is admirable but it is irrelevant. Think about the number of pill heads that have lost everything including their health because they felt exactly as you do.
john kania

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 22, 2013
 
Because im john kania!!!... And your not.
john kania

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 22, 2013
 
Pills are my job, i get paid tp sample pills, i work for watson, in the lab and i stamp the W on em, its a good gig, stop by the warehouse & ill see if i can get ya a free t-shirt. And besides... doin pills builds character.
jay

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 22, 2013
 
Lol! John! Well if you are retarded enought to let it control every aspect of your life then you are stupid!
low key

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 23, 2013
 
Those skanks that live at the end of minden got it comeing. They are informants they stay in troble butt never get in trouble! This is not a lie

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Watch for Fayette County was issued at August 22 at 5:00AM EDT

•••
•••
Oak Hill Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oak Hill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Oak Hill News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oak Hill
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••