W.Va. pump prices rise 7.6 cents in a...

W.Va. pump prices rise 7.6 cents in a week

There are 12 comments on the www.wvnstv.com story from Oct 10, 2012, titled W.Va. pump prices rise 7.6 cents in a week. In it, www.wvnstv.com reports that:

The average price at the pump took a big jump in West Virginia this week to $3.90 a gallon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wvnstv.com.

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 11, 2012
prices jump all over on just about a daily basis in the midwest.
How it Is

Beckley, WV

#2 Oct 11, 2012
While the cost of oil decreases the price of gasoline keeps rising....and when this Once Great Nation who is and can be self reliant on it's own energy the prices should be less than $2 dollars a gallon we pay almost 4 and sometimes almost 5 ??/ The question should be to all politicians why ? and if they can not answer and honestly and with a fix...they need to be ran out of WV ..PERIOD !!!
wow

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Oct 12, 2012
How it Is wrote:
While the cost of oil decreases the price of gasoline keeps rising....and when this Once Great Nation who is and can be self reliant on it's own energy the prices should be less than $2 dollars a gallon we pay almost 4 and sometimes almost 5 ??/ The question should be to all politicians why ? and if they can not answer and honestly and with a fix...they need to be ran out of WV ..PERIOD !!!
Remember, obamas top level men and he himself warned us even before he was elected energy prices would rise if they had anything to do with it.
informed citizen

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Oct 12, 2012
How's Hope and Change working for you?

Anything in your life gone down, or is everything going up, up, UP UP.

Since: Aug 12

Beckley, WV

#5 Oct 12, 2012
must say that Hope and Change stuff sux :(

Level 9

Location hidden

#6 Oct 23, 2012
Gas is $3.16 in Missouri
grape soda

Milton, WV

#7 Oct 23, 2012
informed citizen wrote:
How's Hope and Change working for you?
Anything in your life gone down, or is everything going up, up, UP UP.
Nothing down except wages, the size of a candy bar, and the new I-pad !

Level 9

Location hidden

#8 Oct 29, 2012
$3.05 in Missouri now.
Obama Clooney 2012

Pineville, WV

#9 Oct 29, 2012
JamieWV wrote:
must say that Hope and Change stuff sux :(
It's working out just fine for me.

Most troops have left Iraq, we got bin Laden and the racists are afraid to come out of the closet.

:)
Homey

Lerona, WV

#10 Oct 29, 2012
Obama Clooney 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's working out just fine for me.
Most troops have left Iraq, we got bin Laden and the racists are afraid to come out of the closet.
:)
We got bin Laden but his troops are still killing our troops. So what did we gain? We just had a diplomat and three body guards killed and Obama didn't care and evidently you don't either.
AsISeeIt

Alkol, WV

#11 Oct 29, 2012
Hope and change from this sorry ass president sure isn't working for America or it's people,unless you have always been a government supported welfare bum all your life. Now I Hope America does have a Change.
Love Fest for Jesus

Beckley, WV

#12 Oct 29, 2012
These gas prices are ridiculous. I have small children and it make things very hard on the budget. My husband has been laid off.

Our politicians are not helping the common family at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Jan '11) 56 min notBeavis 1,858
Layla M Barnhouse 56 min TickTick 3
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 57 min notBeavis 5,883
Diamonds 58 min SusyJo 1
Double Word Alphabet Game,... (Jan '14) 1 hr notBeavis 512
Sherrie be blowing old homeless men in Beckley 1 hr Sherrie Jennings 6
Crystal Joy Honaker 1 hr DareYou 7

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance