First Prev
of 2
Next Last
must be

Volga, WV

#1 Mar 21, 2012
heard on scanner today that the manager at ginos called the police because they were selling girl scout cookies out at the corner by arbys. fayettevilles finest came and told them to leave. Is thats really hurting there business. I my self is boycotting ginos for that.
ralph

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Mar 21, 2012
yea,,i heard it tooo!! sad,very sad
mr mess is the man

Summersville, WV

#3 Mar 21, 2012
Why the hell does Gino's care? Dumbasses. I won't be eating there, anymore.
nicky

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Mar 22, 2012
I wouldn't eat there anyway. I saw a girl making a pizza. She killed a roach with her hand, then went back to making food! I don't think roach guts is a pizza topping!
GO GINOS

Beckley, WV

#5 Mar 22, 2012
I find all those begging people that stand at doors annoying. If you want to sale your cookies buy a building and open a store. There all just pests and the people who sale the puppies are the worse. It's Gino's property to if the girl scouts wants to sale those nasty cookies ask first or pay the property owner taxes off what you sale. Who really cares if you don't go back to Gino's I'll still go there.
mr mess is the man

Summersville, WV

#6 Mar 22, 2012
They weren't standing by the door...they were out at the edge of the road, that goes by the restaurants and all....not even close to Gino's property...so it's none of their freaking business....
SO SAD

Beckley, WV

#7 Mar 22, 2012
mr mess is the man wrote:
They weren't standing by the door...they were out at the edge of the road, that goes by the restaurants and all....not even close to Gino's property...so it's none of their freaking business....
Must have been there business if the Police made them leave.
Right

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Mar 22, 2012
I think it's pretty low that they felt they need to call the police on some girl scouts trying to sell cookies. Those girls and their parents work hard selling & delivering cookies for weeks so that these girls can have money for education, field trips, & such. Figures Fayetteville PD would feel the need to remove them. Bunch of idiots. They probably sent their new teenage girl officer up there to handle the "cookie riot."
And besides, Gino's food sucks.
nanny

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Mar 22, 2012
no,i heard it on the scanner,,police didnt want to,,ginos kept callin an callin
mr mess is the man

Summersville, WV

#10 Mar 22, 2012
SO SAD wrote:
<quoted text>Must have been there business if the Police made them leave.
Did you actually SEE where the girl scouts were? I did.
D

Charleston, WV

#11 Mar 22, 2012
Right wrote:
I think it's pretty low that they felt they need to call the police on some girl scouts trying to sell cookies. Those girls and their parents work hard selling & delivering cookies for weeks so that these girls can have money for education, field trips, & such. Figures Fayetteville PD would feel the need to remove them. Bunch of idiots. They probably sent their new teenage girl officer up there to handle the "cookie riot."
And besides, Gino's food sucks.
I agree!
FYI

Nitro, WV

#12 Mar 23, 2012
i wont go back to ginos for this
SO SAD

Beckley, WV

#13 Mar 23, 2012
GO GINO"S
must be

Volga, WV

#14 Mar 23, 2012
SO SAD wrote:
GO GINO"S
yea go ginos just go we wont miss you
Ritz

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Mar 23, 2012
I think I'll call the manager at Gino's just to make sure they know exactly WHY they won't be getting any of my business again.
GO GINOS

Beckley, WV

#16 Mar 23, 2012
Ritz wrote:
I think I'll call the manager at Gino's just to make sure they know exactly WHY they won't be getting any of my business again.
Don't you have anything better to do. Gino's has every right to do what they did. Now I hope they call the Police on the annoying kids that beg outside with there little buckets. I support GINO'S 100 Percent.
Really

Oak Hill, WV

#17 Mar 23, 2012
Dont YOU have anything better to do than be a dumbass on topix all day? & Does the manager not have anything better to do than repeatedly call the police on girl scouts selling cookies over a hundred yards away from their business? Get a life please! Keep eating your nasty Gino's & keep your fat mouth shut.
D

Charleston, WV

#18 Mar 23, 2012
Really wrote:
Dont YOU have anything better to do than be a dumbass on topix all day? & Does the manager not have anything better to do than repeatedly call the police on girl scouts selling cookies over a hundred yards away from their business? Get a life please! Keep eating your nasty Gino's & keep your fat mouth shut.
Lol your right.... Ginos is nasty!!!!
Seriously

Mount Hope, WV

#19 Mar 23, 2012
I'm boycotting GINOS! That was a totally mean and dumb thing to do to them girl scouts. The manager needs to get a life!
terrible

Macon, GA

#20 Mar 28, 2012
who is the manager?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike soto is a peace of shit nark 4 hr TDA 2
Delfino's Pizza 5 hr Observer 4
Vote YES for the school bond. 13 hr FromFayetteco 50
Zack NEIL Woodson 20 hr Justice 7
Melissa Dorsey- Missy 21 hr Mike 8
collins lock down Fri weird news 4
Bars Fri Thirsty 4
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE