Sexy Girls at glow tanning

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
countrytoughguy

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Jul 27, 2010
What do yall think about those sexy girls that work at glow tanning. every one of those girls look soo damn gooood
umm

United States

#2 Jul 29, 2010
hell yea they are all hott!!! are anyof them single!?
oyea

United States

#3 Jul 29, 2010
didnt one of em date the guy with the silver mustang for awhile? Now that girl is f$%#in fine!!
Response

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Jul 29, 2010
oyea wrote:
didnt one of em date the guy with the silver mustang for awhile? Now that girl is f$%#in fine!!
Yes, that is Kathleen Lively. She dated Alex Ashley but I do not think their dating anymore. She is a verry pretty girl, and Alex well ew. Hes ugly...but seems like he may be a cool guy...I dont know though., do not kno him. I dont know anyone else works there
ha no

Summersville, WV

#5 Jul 29, 2010
Kathleen is one of the most two faced people I have ever met!
yummmmmm

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Jul 29, 2010
if you think that kathleen girl is cute you should see the three others. She doesn't compare. There is this blonde girl with blue eyes that works there that looks amazing. and there are 2 other brunettes that are knockouts they both have rockin bodies. I think kathleen is the other brunett but she is somewhat short and little heavy set but has a big ass.
oyea

United States

#7 Jul 29, 2010
yummmmmm wrote:
if you think that kathleen girl is cute you should see the three others. She doesn't compare. There is this blonde girl with blue eyes that works there that looks amazing. and there are 2 other brunettes that are knockouts they both have rockin bodies. I think kathleen is the other brunett but she is somewhat short and little heavy set but has a big ass.
naah I wouldnt say shes heavy set shes just curvey just rite if you ask me!! But thats my opinion man. she seems pretty cool
woww

United States

#8 Jul 29, 2010
Response wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is Kathleen Lively. She dated Alex Ashley but I do not think their dating anymore. She is a verry pretty girl, and Alex well ew. Hes ugly...but seems like he may be a cool guy...I dont know though., do not kno him. I dont know anyone else works there
I know Alex and Kathleen went to high school with em and they were both pretty cool. Thought those two would end up getiin marryed. but you shouldnt say shit if you dont know em.
lmao

Beckley, WV

#9 Jul 29, 2010
if alex ashley wasnt such a peice of shit maybe they would have got married lol. she is pretty snobby though.
well-

Summersville, WV

#10 Jul 30, 2010
Alex sleeps with anything that walks! Kathleen is only nice to your face. And yes, I do know them both.
ohf

United States

#11 Jul 30, 2010
well- wrote:
Alex sleeps with anything that walks! Kathleen is only nice to your face. And yes, I do know them both.
True about that dude. But ya must not know her she comes off like shes snobby but if you know her shes reaally kool
DG crew

Ashburn, VA

#12 Jul 30, 2010
well i think kathleen is one of the finest b*t*hz around oak hill ... she not just look she got a good personality ... u ppl on her must not know her to well ...
yea right

Summersville, WV

#13 Jul 30, 2010
if you only knew.
coalminer

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Jul 30, 2010
yo Alex is my man and its the easy girls' that agree to hook up with him. Can you blame him for not turning them down? oh and sticking with the topic, my wife tans there and i make it a point to go in there to buy her tanning shit because of how pretty those girls are. Jill and Amy are gorgous. I didn't know they grew em like that down here. lol And their real nice. Kathleen kinda reminds me of my wife. She can look good when she wants but shes too bitchy half the damn time
HARLEY MAN

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Jul 31, 2010
Hell yea dude! Jill is the one who drives that mustang. Damn a sexy car for a sexy girl. My old lady use to tan there and id come with her and my girl would get pissed caus its hard not stair.I never met Amy or Kathlein. I may have to make a trip to the damn tanning bed. And i dont know alex but he sounds like the man
man

United States

#16 Jul 31, 2010
dude you got yo check them up. thst jill girl has an anoying voice though. But talking about nice rides Kathleen girl has a pretty sick trailblazer
legit

Beckley, WV

#17 Jul 31, 2010
if you only knew...
gnd

Summersville, WV

#18 Jul 31, 2010
Jill is always friendly and kind. Kathleen acts like a snob. Shes not very welcoming and almost seems fake. The other girls are very nice! Not too sure about the blonde one though.
uhh

Miami, FL

#19 Jul 31, 2010
whoa you guys got that backward Jill is teo faced so bad. Went to high school with her, she always tslked shit about pep behind there back.
Anonymous

Summersville, WV

#20 Jul 31, 2010
Yea. In HIGH SCHOOL. who wasn't two faced and talked shit about everybody behind their backs in HIGH SCHOOL?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sewer Rates (Nov '14) 1 hr Wrong 92
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 1 hr -Glinda- 4,764
last post wins! (Jan '11) 2 hr Isabella Fireray 1,115
Kink or fetish 3 hr Bill 4
King COAL BODY SHOP MANAGER IS A CROOK 9 hr Big Shatika 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr Duh 1,282
Good job !!!! 23 hr Upeopleneedtogeta... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages