Pickerington, OH

#1 Jan 23, 2011
Just wondering?
mm mm good

Summersville, WV

#2 Jan 29, 2011
Wondering wrote:
Just wondering?
yeah i know him, hes dam)n good in the sack or at leat he used to be. Poor guy, I dont know what went through his head when he married Brenda. That bi)tch is busted and shes gotta nasty as)s muffin top. he can do so much better. i would so hit it again.
wondering

Pickerington, OH

#3 Jan 30, 2011
i was just wondering because he was married to my friend april. u know her?
no he cant

Mount Hope, WV

#4 Jan 30, 2011
i was always told if you dont have anything to say then dont say anything so i wont
sorry for you

United States

#5 Jan 31, 2011
i feel sorry for you that you know harry or april he told on people to stay out of jail and april did the same but she got in trouble again and now she in jail they both had a drug problem.
wondering

Pickerington, OH

#6 Jan 31, 2011
i don't know her (april) from the streets, just from being locked up with her....i like her though, but didn't know she told on anyone...i know he ratted april out though....just wondering cause i'm nosey...maybe i shouldn't be so nosey...lol.
Dee

Summersville, WV

#7 Jan 31, 2011
wondering wrote:
i don't know her (april) from the streets, just from being locked up with her....i like her though, but didn't know she told on anyone...i know he ratted april out though....just wondering cause i'm nosey...maybe i shouldn't be so nosey...lol.
Harry took the fall for her, when they did all that. She was out running the roads, while he was sitting in jail for her
i agree

United States

#8 Feb 1, 2011
i agree april is bad but harry was doing drugs with her. and now he is out and she is in jail,what goes around comes around have no use for either one
wondering

Pickerington, OH

#9 Feb 1, 2011
Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry took the fall for her, when they did all that. She was out running the roads, while he was sitting in jail for her
Took the fall for her? Uh, he was with her, and smoked the crack she got, so how did he take the fall....I've seen the court papers. Both their faults. He snitched out his own wife to save his ass, who does that?

Oh well....
i agree

United States

#10 Feb 1, 2011
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Took the fall for her? Uh, he was with her, and smoked the crack she got, so how did he take the fall....I've seen the court papers. Both their faults. He snitched out his own wife to save his ass, who does that?
Oh well....
who does that harry walker didnt they have some kids were did they end up
i know him

United States

#11 Feb 1, 2011
he took the fall for her but he was doing drugs with her he just stayed in the car while she went in and robed the stores. what a big man
wondering

Pickerington, OH

#12 Feb 3, 2011
i know him wrote:
he took the fall for her but he was doing drugs with her he just stayed in the car while she went in and robed the stores. what a big man
He snitched on her to get less time....seen the papers myself....what a loser.
wondering

Pickerington, OH

#13 Feb 3, 2011
i agree wrote:
<quoted text>who does that harry walker didnt they have some kids were did they end up
They have a daughter, and I think her (april's) Mom has her.
hatchetman

Copperas Cove, TX

#14 Feb 4, 2011
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
He snitched on her to get less time....seen the papers myself....what a loser.
how the hell u see papers on harry when i was in jail with him for that and that dumb bitch april was out and not in jail so explain that to me? smart ass? he did his time april was the one who tryed to nark her was out
KAFE

Pickerington, OH

#15 Feb 20, 2011
hatchetman wrote:
<quoted text>
how the hell u see papers on harry when i was in jail with him for that and that dumb bitch april was out and not in jail so explain that to me? smart ass? he did his time april was the one who tryed to nark her was out
April was locked up from september/october 2007 until april 2008. I seen the papers....read them myself....DUMBASS!!! He did a year....she got probation and fucked it up, came back at the end of 2008 and got 5-18 years.....i can have her mail me copies of the papers if you'd like stupid f*ck!!! And I will scan them and put them on here.....
The One and Only Pricess

Summersville, WV

#16 Feb 20, 2011
I know both april and harry. april was nothing but a crackwhore and harry got caught up in her bullshit. Harry is a good dude and his new wife Brenda is the best thing that happened to him and their children. No Brenda is the cutest thing ever but sometimes people have to do whats best for their lives in the long run
Kafe

Pickerington, OH

#17 Feb 20, 2011
April might have BEEN a crack whore, but I only know her from jail. I was her good friend in jail and in prison. I am still her friend even now. People change, just like Harry did. I know a lot of stuff that she has done to Harry that I myself don't agree with. I don't know Harry personally. However, I am happy that he moved on and found him someone who loves him and someone who he is happy with. Even though April did love him, they just got mixed up in drugs and drugs ruin people and relationships. I didn't know him and Brenda have a kid together. I just know about April and his kid that they have together, Alex, and of course April's other two children. Which April's Mother has custody of Alex (harry and april's kid)......does Harry ever see Alex? But I still think the whole situation between them is messed up. Drugs ruin people and make people do things to each other that they would never do sober.
The One and Only Princess

Summersville, WV

#18 Feb 20, 2011
i totally understand that and the reason i said that she was a crackwhore is because i just know alot of people she was trickin with but she may be reformed and that was years ago. to tell u the truth since i have been in fayette co i have seen the most cracked out whores that i have ever seen and then u have these couples who are both all drugged out and the guy really doesnt care what their chic is out there doin as long as he is gettin his.... soooo soooo sad fayette co.
Kafe

Pickerington, OH

#19 Feb 21, 2011
Sad huh!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 3 min Another Damn Liberal 458
Awesome Places 27 min missy 2
Dirty Old Man's Sister BUSTED for Child Neglect 2 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 90
need dominate woman six eight one two two zero ... 3 hr mike 10
Beth Evans 4 hr mike 21
City Spending 5 hr Deano 5
Chris Wolfe need a friend (Jul '10) 7 hr mike 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages