Active fitness center
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just curious

Mount Hope, WV

#1 Dec 13, 2012
Who is the very attractive woman who works at the front desk. Slinder, dark hair and wears glasses. She's very beautiful. Is she married or dating anyone? Hope not
kookie

Beckley, WV

#2 Dec 13, 2012
How sweet.

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#3 Dec 13, 2012
Hell, I'm surprised anybody here would even know what a gym or fitness center is.
im confused

Charleston, WV

#4 Dec 13, 2012
I have a strange idea grow a pair of balls and talk to her.
HAHAHAHHA

Fayetteville, WV

#5 Dec 13, 2012
Gag!!! No one there is worth looking at! They employee Felons and crazy people!
Pam

Summersville, WV

#6 Dec 15, 2012
There are plenty of attractive people at Active Fitness--both as patrons and employees. It's just that we're not interested in methheads like you.

Yes, there are some people in Oak Hill and the surrounding area who are interested in looking and feeling better. Active Fitness isn't for everyone--just those people who care about their health and enjoy the challenge of fitness.
lmao

Princeton, WV

#7 Dec 15, 2012
mr goodwrench wrote:
Hell, I'm surprised anybody here would even know what a gym or fitness center is.
that is very funny mr. goodwrench

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#8 Dec 15, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>that is very funny mr. goodwrench
Thank you.
Active Fitness Chic

Beckley, WV

#9 Jan 2, 2013
My name is Kristin and yes I am happily married but thank you very much for the compliment.
Just curious

Mount Hope, WV

#10 Jan 5, 2013
Well Kristin. I mean no disrespect. Your very beautiful. I'd never have the nerve to approach you n e wayz

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#11 Apr 6, 2013
Is that gym open 24 Hours?
whitey

Clute, TX

#12 Apr 6, 2013
HAHAHAHHA wrote:
Gag!!! No one there is worth looking at! They employee Felons and crazy people!
who the felons?????
Angel

Daniels, WV

#13 Apr 6, 2013
whitey wrote:
<quoted text>who the felons?????
Get off your A and go to the gym and you will see.
mach

United States

#14 Apr 6, 2013
Whos the big guy that works there he buts into everyones workout i dount like i will ask for help
bob

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Apr 7, 2013
I have seen that fitness place in Beckley advertised on TV pretty cheap at something like $9.99 per month. I wonder how they can do that? I like cheap.
How

Newaygo, MI

#16 Apr 7, 2013
that is a nice gym
Tony Atlas

Ridgeview, WV

#17 Apr 7, 2013
bob wrote:
I have seen that fitness place in Beckley advertised on TV pretty cheap at something like $9.99 per month. I wonder how they can do that? I like cheap.
That price is only after they brown hole ya in the pool.
Betty and Sam

Ridgeview, WV

#18 Apr 9, 2013
bob wrote:
If you are looking for a nice, clean, professional place to work out go visit Body Works in Beckley and ask them to take you for a walk thru.
Their staff is very educated and experienced and are willing to help you meet the goals you want to achieve.
bob

Oak Hill, WV

#19 Apr 9, 2013
Betty and Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are looking for a nice, clean, professional place to work out go visit Body Works in Beckley and ask them to take you for a walk thru.
Their staff is very educated and experienced and are willing to help you meet the goals you want to achieve.
The goals I want are cheap. I've found many places charge more than the advertised $9.99 per month I've seen on TV. Shoot at say $30 per month over 10 years is $3,600 and I'd really only use it in the winter.
I think it might have been LA East that advertised that cheap rate. But thanks.
Wish we had a YMCA.
Hey Bob

Ridgeview, WV

#20 Apr 9, 2013
Instead of having to pay a place to motivate you to get off your out of shape fat ass and make you do some laps, setups, pushups and calisthenics just get off the computer and do it.
Talk is what's cheap pal!
Quit being lazy and go!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 min Water Boi 1,380
A picnic made in hell 35 min Water Boi 4
Pizza: Coleminers Special? 1 hr negative 6
what up matt & bo 1 hr xminee 3
Comac Becky Lewis (Jul '14) 1 hr stupid people 12
ticket writing tikes 2 hr Joyed 60
last post wins! (Jan '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,214

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance